Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos (45151 Views)

Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony / Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter / Nollywood Actress Susan Peters Weds Today - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by pagorino(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
cheesy nice 1...@ all babes, who go marry me, 2016 na d ryt time ooo...
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by LhoOds: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by frisky2good(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
iteleaye:
Listen attentively i am going to bonsue fuji sember chamber .... Mehn, i dance Ayuba dat year o...
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by Donpressman(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
drizslim:
We Talking of Wizkid and Davido's Absence @Olic2 u talking of Fuji Star Daughter's Marriage
go hit your head for wall

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by lagosrd: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
omojesu202:
I don old oo...
this ayuba of yesterday

Giving out teenage children's hand in marriage trending anyway kongrats to the bride's father. Baba ijebu nkene ereke
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by abbeyty(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
I bet ayuba is old enough to father a woman above 23 years old, and the girl in the pix doesnt look like a teenager to me. She is well above 22@omojesu
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by Jobabori(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Congrats mr Johnson may thier marital life be a model like your music
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
What is her name?

What is her husband's?
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by kosokoadeyemi: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by holaralph(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Congratulations to my Ex Boss's Daughter ( Rukiat Tiwalade ) may God bless your Union in Jesus christ name
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by tyson99(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
she was my classmate in mayflower sch in ikenne,congrat to her
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by asiwaju87(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
ajebuter:
This is one Fuji musician i respect.

So cultured, urbane, civilized and polished.

Nver sang dirty or obscene lyrics, no riff-raff verbal fights with other.

Just pure decency and cultured mien

God bless bonsue fuji king

Like seriously, I have never heard of his fight with another musician since my birth. Also since I've been listening to his music, I have never heard him sang non-sence music. He's just true to his style of music same as Oritshafemi. Although that one na ajegunle lad so anything is expected of him as per his choice of lyrics

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by asiwaju87(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Like seriously, I have never heard of his fight with another musician since my birth. Also since I've been listening to his music, I have never heard him sang non-sence music. He's just true to his style of music same as Oritshafemi. Although that one na ajegunle lad so anything is expected of him as per his choice of lyrics

#osupaAdinnigbogboItirecommunity
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by bigass123(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
I love and respect that man Adewale Ayuba..
Education + maturity = Respect.
God bless the new couple!

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by Ilaje44(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
iteleaye:
Listen attentively i am going to bonsue fuji sember.... Mehn, i dance Ayuba dat year o...

...chamber

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by Richy4(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
When I saw Fuji, I thought it was one of the kids from Fuji house of Commotion my favourite those days..... cheesy

Congratulations....... And have a wonderful married life full of happiness
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by amobii: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
I love his style of music, very unique and goes his own way that is why he command the respect from other Fuji artists. Except one time he had issues with one major Fuji king but since never heard him talking about it. Happy married life.

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by Lexusgs430: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mr Johnson, you promised that it would be me getting married to Adunni o!!!!

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by yuzedo: 12:34am On Dec 29, 2015
ajebuter:
This is one Fuji musician i respect.

So cultured, urbane, civilized and polished.

Nver sang dirty or obscene lyrics, no riff-raff verbal fights with other.

Just pure decency and cultured mien

God bless bonsue fuji king
You need to see him at home. Perfect gentleman! Never seen words so fitting as those you used to describe him; cultured, urbane, civilized, polished..... Ayuba to the T.

His kids take after him; extremely well-mannered. Blessings on the bride. Gentle, respectful and far from lousy is what i observed of her at their former abode. Good name/reputation is indeed better than riches.

6 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by Appareil(m): 1:04am On Dec 29, 2015
free2ryhme:
may all the old girls wey dey nairaland marry next year as this year don end already

make una say amen ooo
amen
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by iteleaye(m): 1:09am On Dec 29, 2015
Ilaje44:

...chamber

Thank you sir grin
Idobale ni mo wa sir, most of my mates dont even know the song, but for you to know... Obviously, egbon ni e je fun wa...

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by pirowale: 2:29am On Dec 29, 2015
How time de waka, Ayuba was just a little boy yesterday now he will be a Grand Pa soon. Ye Mogbe, and o boy still de street.Thank God for his hustle jare, More blessings. Ayuba, na for Maryland we go de get down, O boy go de try him best, we kuma go de enjoy and de show am love for his hustle,
Ha Obodoyinbo do me sometin o o. God punish visa. if I no get visa that time, me too for be Grand Pa now,

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by justmenoni: 3:41am On Dec 29, 2015
Fuji ko Fiji ni

mamagee3:
Is the groom from Fuji?
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by justmenoni: 3:42am On Dec 29, 2015
Obontami

quote author=obontami post=41433242][size=5pt]I pray for you to be able to fccck your husband very well and also be a good dick sucker so olosho's out there won't snatch him from you [/size][/quote]
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by Zoe99(f): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2015
her gown is very simple.What a cute couple!

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by Orikinla(m): 6:28am On Dec 29, 2015
May Almighty God bless their marriage with abundance of divine blessings, favours and provisions for the whole world to see the awesome manifestations of the glory of JEHOVAH God in their lives in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our LORD. Amen.
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by tunde1200(m): 6:35am On Dec 29, 2015
grin grin
are you one of them?

Appareil:
amen
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by cabaliciouscabal: 7:02am On Dec 29, 2015
free2ryhme:
may all the old girls wey dey nairaland marry next year as this year don end already

make una say amen ooo

My Broda I Join U 2 Say Amen ooooo

Cus If dey Should Miss Next Year, Dat Means Dey Ar Heading 2 Be Wife No 2 or 3.
Re: Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos by badexmuzter: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2015
God bless you sir. King of fuji dance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Third Babymama, Jada Pollock Shares New Pictures Of Her Son, Zion / Sridevi Is Dead (Indian Actress Of "Nagina - Snake Girl" Fame) / Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.