Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter (28301 Views)

Beautiful Photos Of Adewale Ayuba's Wife / Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony / Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Tiwalade, Weds Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by auntysimbiat(f): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by auntysimbiat(f): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2016
SEE MORE NEWS >>>> http://nairanaijanews.com
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by EKITI001: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2016
wow.. what a colorful event, congrats to her ..[size=1pt] cc lalasticlala[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by MadCow1: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. undecided

Wishing them bliss in marriage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by DirtyGold: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Colourful pictures, cool couple.
I wish them happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Teewhy2: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one. Happy married life. Omo to jo daddy, omo to jo mummy.
What GOD has joined together let no comments put asunder.

Thank you for voting our baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela in the #CussonsBabyMoments . If you are yet to vote just click on this link
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. To do so. We appreciate your votes and still need more votes to win. Kindly share to others to vote as well
Thanks, if you no cast your vote for her and you ignore, wetin you gain
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Phame: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by nikkyhoney(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations to d couple

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Royalfurnitures: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Congratulations

Adorn your home with our durable and affordable furniture
www.nairaland.com/2679003/exquisite-durable-furnitures-affordable-price
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by MrSmith007: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
With the 3 storey building she was wearing, the guy still tall pass am. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Phame: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
MadCow1:

chai wat?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Dyt(f): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
All I can do is heave
Deep sigh
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by prideofscience: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
HMMM CUTE
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by 4ward(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Yes ooooo.congrats
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Dollyak(f): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
MadCow1:

I bet you are not a looker yourself. quit been superficial

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Phame: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
MrSmith007:
With the 3 storey building she was wearing, the guy still tall pass am. lipsrsealed
lolling...
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by braine(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Is it my eyes or the girl is very ugly and even looking older?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Miracle4Sure: 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
God bless your union......
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Phame: 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dyt:
All I can do is heave Deep sigh
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by kaywiluv(f): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
This was on Fp last year na ... undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Holamidhe(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
The girl no set but because of mr. Benson, i can still fry your dodo

Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Dyt(f): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Phame:

undecided undecided
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by kennyman2000(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
ohhh boy.. So, tha guy done born big gal like this.. Make me too do papapa ooo.. God bless my hustle oo.. Cant wait ooo

check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by dollarsplenty(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
remebering "bubble fuji" by Adewale Ayuba in 1990/91. the couple too dey dance bubble
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by pretydiva(f): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Even wit d money, dem nor still fine. Congrats 2 dem tho

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by MadCow1: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dollyak:

I bet you are not a looker yourself. quit been superficial

Hehehehe..

Guys don't need to be lookers darling. All a guy needs to do is Dress well, groom well and have a stacks on stacks. cool
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by arabianights: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
MadCow1:

what the hell do you mean,ehn!? you must e a very ugly person to state this and dont borther denying what you indirectly stated as your emoticon gave it all up.beauty lies in character which is the main thing.You feel the high rate of divorce is because the lady isnt facially beautiful as before? of course not! it all boils down to characters.

MIND YOUR SELF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by iteleaye(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na only God know if I go fit dance for my wedding... I go die of shame, so in oda not to die of shame I must marry someone that can't dance grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by Google63(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
This made fp in Dec, or did she do another wedding? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter by MadCow1: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
arabianights:

what the hell do you mean,ehn!? you must e a very ugly person to state this and dont borther denying what you indirectly stated as your emoticon gave it all up.beauty lies in character which is the main thing.You feel the high rate of divorce is because the lady isnt facially beautiful as before? of course not! it all boils down to characters.

MIND YOUR SELF

Dude.. Chill hommie. It's just a saying. A lot of you Niggas be thinking the same shiit.

To the groom, his dame is prettier than Pochahuntas. That's all that matters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday / Tboss Hangs Out With Alex / Pretty Mike: I Am Yet To Have Sex With My Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.