Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Help, Very Heavy Flow On Second Day Of My Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, Very Heavy Flow On Second Day Of My Period (852 Views)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / Heavy Rainfall Wreaks Havoc In A Cemetery In Kano. PICS / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Very Heavy Flow On Second Day Of My Period by Kereokwu(f): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hello health experts, my period last four days but the second day is scary. I use upto 5 or 6 pads well soaked. I think I noticed this trend about 6months ago. This month was the worst.
Re: Help, Very Heavy Flow On Second Day Of My Period by Pidggin(f): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2016
Hi, change your diet, reduce your intake of sugary drinks, if you are into spicy food reduce it, eat mostly boiled meals you will see the difference.
Re: Help, Very Heavy Flow On Second Day Of My Period by BlessedNuel: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
So sorry about that...You can contact me on 08130897698 I will give u clues on how to tackle the present situation..God bless

1 Like

Re: Help, Very Heavy Flow On Second Day Of My Period by Kereokwu(f): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thanks dear, if u know how worried have been

Pidggin:
Hi, change your diet, reduce your intake of sugary drinks, if you a
coolre into spicy food reduce it, eat mostly boiled meals you will see the difference.

(1) (Reply)

The Next 50 Things To Immediately Do About Nouvebelle / Amenorrhea: Causes Of Missed Menstrual Periods / High Blood Cholesterol, What You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.