Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Photos From Uche Jombo's 36th Birthday Party In The US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Uche Jombo's 36th Birthday Party In The US (21144 Views)

E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday / Photos From Uche Ogbodo's 31st Birthday Party. Her Outfit Is Hot! / Photos From Uche Jombo's 37th Birthday Celebration In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Uche Jombo's 36th Birthday Party In The US by opsycomate: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2015
Happy birthday to you Uche Are you adding more weight in spite of your best efforts to lose some? Fret not! It may be that you are not doing the right thing. Quality of life has been found to improve with as little as 5 pound loss in weight. Lose 5-15kg of your weight and get a firm tummy and general weight reduction and wellness in 9days with clean 9. Clean 9 is a 9day weight management program. It allows you lose fat in areas like your tummy, arms, thighs and any part of the body where excessive fat is stored. Apart from this, clean 9 is good for detoxification and maintenance of healthy digestive tract. Also, it helps in lowering of blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol, anti pain and so on. Clean 9 will be delivered to your door step anywhere in the country and you make your payment at the time of delivery. Call and Whatsapp : 08082144399 08178826647

Re: Photos From Uche Jombo's 36th Birthday Party In The US by ogbonti: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2015
Uche! Uche!! Uche!!! How many times I call you? Go school ooooo. In USA, pictures don't pay bills, paychecks do. No nollywood effect here. U need to have a skill set. Regina Askia is now a Registered Nurse in New York. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Photos From Uche Jombo's 36th Birthday Party In The US by yemoxyl(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2015
Happy birthday to her
Re: Photos From Uche Jombo's 36th Birthday Party In The US by fiziebaibie(f): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2015
loomer:
Why black women dey quick look old?
Y u cum wicked like dis?
Re: Photos From Uche Jombo's 36th Birthday Party In The US by loomer: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Are you kidding me?

Na wetin I see I talk na.
fiziebaibie:
Y u cum wicked like dis?
coolzeal:
Ever heard of the word "Black don't crack".. People mistake my mom as my sister.
Re: Photos From Uche Jombo's 36th Birthday Party In The US by chukslawrence(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Heee, asewipe my once crush yi ti da ru gbo.
Re: Photos From Uche Jombo's 36th Birthday Party In The US by kokoA(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
She has been 36 for quite some yrs now o. Happy bithday.
Re: Photos From Uche Jombo's 36th Birthday Party In The US by meobizy(f): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2018
There is no way that woman is 36.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tools With Denrele & Fally Ipupaa @ Channel0 Awards / Toyin Lawani Stuns In White Swimsuit / Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.