Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

New Farm Setup: Consultant Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / New Farm Setup: Consultant Needed (541 Views)

Farm Setup&management: My Story, My Experience And My Success (With Pictures) / Need To Buy Cattle, Sheep And Goats For New Farm At Epe / Register For A Master Class In Cucumber Farm Setup And Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Farm Setup: Consultant Needed by Bitos: 5:17am On Dec 29, 2015
A 14-acre plot of land at Odororademo, Ogun State (along Ijebu Ode-Ibadan Road) is set for development as an Integrated Farm and the services of an expert will be required in order to achieve this.

This thread has been created to solicit the services of qualified and experienced (practical) farmers with the readiness to move to location as soon as possible (probably January 2016, all things being equal). Interests have already been shown but consideration will be given to others that may be interested.

Please contact Fatai on 07084664678 or Tosin on 08082266683 for enquiries or to show interest.
Re: New Farm Setup: Consultant Needed by Bitos: 6:28am On Dec 29, 2015
You can also reach me (Tosin) via email: tosinbitos@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Maize,soya Beans And Moringa Seed Available In Large Quantity For Sale / My Fish Pond Issue / Palm Kernel Cracking And Seperating Machine Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.