Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Farm Setup&management: My Story, My Experience And My Success (With Pictures) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Setup&management: My Story, My Experience And My Success (With Pictures) (597 Views)

My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries / New Farm Setup In Rivers / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farm Setup&management: My Story, My Experience And My Success (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2018
Where will I even start from?

Well, in this thread, I will be sharing my story,my challenges and the successes experienced having being fully involved in the area of farmland sales,farm setup and management, Agricproduce sales and marketing etc.

I believe this will help and give great insights to many agropreneurs or Nigerians who want to invest or venture into the agricultural business.

Trust me, agribusiness is not for the faint hearted or for a lazy Nigerian youth.... lol

I will be sharing more with the participants of our 1 month free training coming up earlier next month so if you are yet to register, you can do so by clicking on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4489868/free-1-month-agribusiness-training

Sharing your own experience is also welcome.

you can also visit my page for useful information on agribusiness ecosystem in nigeria
www.facebook.com/waleagro

Re: Farm Setup&management: My Story, My Experience And My Success (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2018
My foray into agriculture was divine.
Agriculture was the least industry on the list of sector I wanted to contribute my quota.

Then I see agriculture as a poor man's industry and due to due fact that financial and oil sector were booming then.
Basically my eye was on a leading bank and I was already on the verge of being employed as a graduate trainee.
I had passed all exams, interviews but something critically happen that changed my whole perspective.
The reason I said earlier on that my venturing into agribusiness is divine and I am here to stay and impact as many lives as possible.

PS: it is a long story so take a sit with a bottle of chilled zobo and this story should not pass through the four wall of nairaland.....lol

(1) (Reply)

Four Weeks Broilers For Sale / Well Sun-dried Cashew Nut About 500 Tonnes Available / Raw Cashew Nuts For Export @235k/ton pickup and 260k/ton delivery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.