Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection (68499 Views)

NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria / How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by eric111111(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2015
Thank for the Info. The site no space to enter my name
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Donblexedo(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Nice info. But mine has not been ready for the past 2 years and half.
Odeh it only started last year.
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Genea(f): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2015
Finn081:

Like seriously? Since 2014
mine was march 2013 and its nt ready
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by 2n2k(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2015
alabijohn:
Pls which one is NIN, i can't find it from my slip.

NIN is National Identification Number.

If you really have the slip, it is written as NIN on the slip below Tracking ID

1 Like

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Brightology2(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2015
Where can i enroll
makzeze:
please click this link: https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by donem: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2015
Nigeria a country where almost nothing always work. Since August 2013 mine ain't ready, I hereby give up on it.

My International PP, Drivers Licence and PVC are OK for me.
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by iamtaiwo(f): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok! Thanks for d info
bro, I can't see d site, pls type it so I can see it clearly.
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Finn081(f): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2015
grin
Genea:

Haha... probably I will have to wait till 2020 before I get mine grin
Genea:

Haha... probably I will have to wait till 2020 before I get mine. Naija sucks
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by ObiOkpor(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2015
Donblexedo:

Why must you quote me to display your stupidness in an open forum? It started last year? You must just left your village few days ago. I registered in 2013. Idiot.
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by ObiOkpor(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2015
adeememman:
no mind NIMC, only God fit help dis nation
No be only you bro
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Princejebs(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Please if I registered my id card,can I get with in that month?
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by vikeyz(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2015
Thanks for the info, i will chk

In other news, check my signature grin
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by olayinkaj2(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2015
Rubbish system! registered since 2013 and my card is not yet ready... Iranu.
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Genea(f): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2015
Finn081:
grin

Haha... probably I will have to wait till 2020 before I get mine grin

Haha... probably I will have to wait till 2020 before I get mine. Naija sucks
yesso,just pull a cushion beside me,relax and wait alongside with me
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Finn081(f): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2015
Genea:
yesso,just pull a cushion beside me,relax and wait alongside with me

Lol Waiting patiently
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2015
abeg who can run by me the process of how to enroll, i av lotta questions to ask biko
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Thank 4 d info
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Vickram: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2015
The thing no day work, Ba scam o
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Funjosh(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2015
Finn081:

Like seriously? Since 2014

The last time I went to their office in Ikeja, I met some people that have registered 2011, 2012, 2013 and they haven't receive any news also tongue
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by arabianights: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Nice info. But mine has not been ready for the past 2 years and half.

I tire oooooo....and i was made to understand it takes two months.MScheeeeewww

1 Like

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by netmillionaires(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2015
alabijohn:
Pls which one is NIN, i can't find it from my slip.
it seems u were given d 1st black and white slip d 1st time U went to their office and U didn't go back for the temporary slip. The 1st black and white slip doesn't have the NIN number written on it. U have to go back to their office a week after you registered to collect d yellow temporary slip which contains d NIN.

1 Like

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Funjosh(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2015
Genea:

Ho! Thank God I have a witness in the house cheesy
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by arabianights: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2015
emmadaji:
THE SITE IS NOT WORKING AFTER PUTING ALL THE
INFORMATION AND THE NIN NUMBER

Thats not true.Check your internet connection
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by arabianights: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2015
Donblexedo:

What started last year ? please dont be a joker here.you clearly are misinformed
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Genea(f): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Funjosh:

Ho! Thank God I have a witness in the house cheesy
halleyuyah someborycheesy
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by arabianights: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2015
netmillionaires:

it seems u were given d 1st black and white slip d 1st time U went to their office and U didn't go back for the temporary slip. The 1st black and white slip doesn't have the NIN number written on it. U have to go back to their office a week after you registered to collect d yellow temporary slip which contains d NIN.

i was given every thing on the same day.so were many others
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2015
justmenoni:
Abeg gimme soup I get eba...

Bros nor be free... You gats pay! I get egusi, ogbono, oha, edikaikong, banga, owo, peppersoup, groundnutsoup, oilsoup, okrosoup, vegetablesoup, blacksoup,ofaku and lots more

1 Like

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by ManirBK: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2015
Is this site authentic? i dey fear scammers wo!

1 Like

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by kenoz(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2015
Nice one
Thanks
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by austynoh: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2015
I just don't get it I registered for the National ID since September 9th,2012. And is not ready yet,but a friend of mine who registered late last year has collected his...

One just don't seem to understand the entire process;maybe the OP can throw more light on this. embarassed
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2015
Franklyly:
pls, where can I enroll ?
ask seun if na to attack PMB you go know
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection by MsFaith: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2015
it's telling me 'letters A-Z only please'. what does that mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Countries That Were Never been Colonized / Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia / Ghanaian Hustler Carries Heavy Thick Lady Across A Flooded Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.