Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident (27673 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) / Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by pauloche2000: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2015
Some youth think this is d only forum they can come say all thr frustrativeness..which I think should be addressed by the so called administrators of this medium if they most gain acceptability and respect.
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by oshe11: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2015
@ blackpanda na u no wicked......idiota being! See wetyn u dey wish person n u say u good! With dis kinda prayer, pray mk u reach 2016....... U jst talk anyhw kos its a faceless platform. Do U no d person behind dat moniker?

It cud even be ur simbling or one jazz man pikin wen dey fynd reason to kill person bt U no go no..... Kip spewing trash. Afta U go blame innocent witches wen dey ur village afta U dn use ur mouth spoil ur future all in d name of online beef..... SHIOOOOR!
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2015
tinktanker:
Who can remember when gej n obj had accidents, can anyone tell me ppls response?
Some said it was God's judgement! I am waiting to see what this one will be attributed to

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2015
So sad...but next time he won't insult wailing wailers

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2015
He is probably wailing now.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by luvinhubby(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2015
'Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints'.

Rest in your masters bosom Sis. Foluke.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by orunto27: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2015
R I P
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2015
I used to see this woman around Pit Theatre, OAU, Ile-Ife. She was always on low cut.
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by vikeyz(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by feaworaoja007: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2015
Texcoco:
Most likely died on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, this is what you get when you keep defending your daura illiterate boss's decision on abandoning GEJ's capital projects which includes the renovation of that death trap road..... Your dick riding has lost you a sister,HaaaaHaaaaa, Merry Christmas Grieving Griever.
Mean! You 4 @ least use sugar cover am na
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by DTaj: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2015
Texcoco:
Most likely died on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, this is what you get when you keep defending your daura illiterate boss's decision on abandoning GEJ's capital projects which includes the renovation of that death trap road..... Your dick riding has lost you a sister,HaaaaHaaaaa, Merry Christmas Grieving Griever.

Retarded clown, stop lying. Work is on-going on that Lagos-Ibadan expressway!

Some of you are so hate-filled that you can lie on behalf of the entire world just to make President Buhari look bad! If you are not arranging fake interviews with Femi Falana (SAN), Cardinal Onaiyekan, Professor Itse Sagay; you are concocting lies about some non-existent attacks.

Live on earth forever, do not die.

No matter how hard you try, the loot stolen by your fathers and their collaborators, which in the first instance led to the current state of that expressway, must be recovered!

How shameless some of you have become to mock the dead and also mock the brother of a dead person is beyond belief. You have sold your soul to Lucifer!

7 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by virginchaser(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2015
That road is dangerous it is not small boys run way. It is actually under construction.
My condolence.
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Mykelpato(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP 2 HER

2015 have been too bloody.... Since Goodluck left, Nigerians have been experiencing badluck.... 2016 abeg where u dey??
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by nikz(f): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by jacksonite: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2015
Samgreguc:
Head of Department (HoD) of Dramatic Arts of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Prof. Foluke Ogunleye, is dead. She died in a ghastly motor accident on Sunday.
It was gathered that the accident occurred when the lecturer was on the way from Ibadan to Lagos.
Public Relations Officer of the university, Mr. Abiodun Olanrewaju, who confirmed the incident, said the late Ogunleye was from Ipetumodu in Osun State and elder sister to Mr. Femi Adesina, President Muhammadu Buhsri’s special adviser on media and publicity.
Ogunleye headed the department from 2006 to 2009.
Ogunleye, who was reputed for writing the plays: ‘Nest in a Cage’ and ‘Jabulilee’ delivered her inaugural lecture early 2014, about three decades after Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, delivered his in the same department.
Until her demise, she was also the executive director of Ife International Film Festival of OAU.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/buharis-media-aides-sister-dies-in-auto-accident/
Rest in peace to the dead. I hope Femi will not wail about this! @wailling wailers.
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by mbhs139(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2015
Texcoco:
Will you shut up??!...

Whaaaattttt?!!!!!! What is this boy smoking!!!!? Mama Texcoco, come and see your son o! How dare you insult your father like this?! I'm going to withdraw you from school, no more GCSE for you, and I wont mention you in my will. Stupid boy!
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Bawalism(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2015
R.I.P Prof
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by SolomonAdeola: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2015
Texcoco:

If PDP had sorted that road over the last 16 years, maybe we won't be making comments about this this morning. Dumb
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Youngsage: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2015
bigv:
RIP Ma. A tragic loss!
She was a great actress especially with the Mount Zion Film Ministries. cry

Pictures?
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Uncletony(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Oooops:
Avoidable death.... Result of a failed government!!!
Development in a nation cannot occur when a new government always negates ongoing developmental projects of their previous. That road was awarded, and yet abandoned cos of a new government! Benin Abuja road another death trap was awarded and yet project stopped cos of a new government! smh#
Idiot people in government that can't continue good things just because of pride and selfish interests!!!
Its gradually becoming the turn of your mothers and sisters and father's to die, then we Hope the propaganda and counter propaganda will stop soon
RIP ma, unfortunately you were a Nigerian! you would have lived longer...

Oga nobody shud live longer than her time!. God alone giveth & only him alone taketh!. Not bomb, not bad road, not withcraft etc. come to think of it, something must kill a mere mortal. Instead of lamenting, preach salvation to people so dey wont be afraid of death!..common death!!...RIP woman that is only if u knew christ.
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Dapresident(m): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
She was my lecturer @ Oba Awon University (OAU). Cute pretty and industrious woman. RIP prof Foluke.
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by olutunde12(m): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
OAU has just spoilt market for Femi Adeshina and his co-liar, Lai Mohammed. They would have said the woman had been called to the Bar and given a SAN title and transferred to The ICJ the same day to explain her absence.
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by tombeh(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
May her soul rest in peace cry cry cry
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by kasay: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
[/color][color=#006600]
Texcoco:

A very dangerous and incurable lunatic spotted. From your crude comment, it's obvious that you are suffering from generational insanity.

Sane human beings are mourning the lost of a national asset while worthless imbeciles like you are spewing thrash that will horrify monkeys.

If you are not a certificated lunatic, you should have known that your Jonathan abandoned the road and diverted funds meant for that particular road to his ill-fated re-election.

Your stupidity blinded you to the fact that Buhari has made the Lagos-Ibadan road and 2nd Niger bridge his priority project in 2016 budget.
Your drunk Jonadunce refuse to pay contractors handling these projects.

Such a shame that idiot like you still exist with normal human beings.
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by ddippset(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
mbhs139:

Whaaaattttt?!!!!!! What is this boy smoking!!!!? Mama Texcoco, come and see your son o! How dare you insult your father like this?! I'm going to withdraw you from school, no more GCSE for you, and I wont mention you in my will. Stupid boy!
lol, I think it's time for our homeboy to sit his mama down and ask her some heart to heart questions: questions like, 'mama who is my real father? ' or 'mama is my father on nairaland?'
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by ayo2pec(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sorry ? More reason to fix our roads - RIP
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by mbhs139(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
ddippset:
lol, I think it's time for our homeboy to sit his mama down and ask her some heart to heart questions: questions like, 'mama who is my real father? ' or 'mama is my father on nairaland?'

I'm his real father of course! Can you see how was talking to me!? Children of nowadays! For your information, he's already at home observing his punishment. He stooping down already. People have been knocking on the door that I should tempt Mercy with Justice, but unfortunately, their parents are also at home so it's not going to be possible.
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by ddippset(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
mbhs139:

I'm his real father of course! Can you see how was talking to me!? Children of nowadays! For your information, he's already at home observing his punishment. He stooping down already. People have been knocking on the door that I should tempt Mercy with Justice, but unfortunately, their parents are also at home so it's not going to be possible.
lol. Please forgive him. He won't make such a comment like a cursed and wasted pagan again. Give him his final warning. Let me use the opportunity to advice parents on this fórum to watch the kind of company their children keep só they don't raise misfits who would come on nairaland to make such disgraceful comments like he did.
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
RIP to the deceased!

lot's of empathy to Femi Adesina the grieving griever!
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by vintage01: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
I saw this accident. The car sped into sharp bend and skidded off the road. Accident was ghastly, saw a couple of cars parked to help but couldn't wait myself as I sped into that bend myself and a break would have caused an accident in itself.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by mbulela: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Oooops:
Avoidable death.... Result of a failed government!!!
Development in a nation cannot occur when a new government always negates ongoing developmental projects of their previous. That road was awarded, and yet abandoned cos of a new government! Benin Abuja road another death trap was awarded and yet project stopped cos of a new government! smh#
Idiot people in government that can't continue good things just because of pride and selfish interests!!!
Its gradually becoming the turn of your mothers and sisters and father's to die, then we Hope the propaganda and counter propaganda will stop soon
RIP ma, unfortunately you were a Nigerian! you would have lived longer...

You mean that the new govt decided not to continue the road and cancelled the contract?
Pls do you have any proof of this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar / Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida / Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.