Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG (42520 Views)

Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu / REVEALED: How Ericsson Engineer Helped Install Radio Biafra Transmitters On MTN / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by scachy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Olemi700:

Rule from who? Name Biafra sound like earthquake to some people grin grin grin

Death await anyone who defend his own family nd tribes but oppose Biafra in Jesus name,..Amen

Iseeeeee!! grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by scachy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
holllandis:

Sieunn is a scum of the earth

grin really?
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by sonnie10: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
When will DSS start investigating Buhari for tendering false WAEC to INEC (Falsification) and swearing under oath that it is original (Perjury)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by ladodo: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
In my own opinion, mtn should also be charged wit d same offence becos anybody cant just hang anything on my roof without me knowing, not to talk of a transmitter. Mtn should be cased or thrown out of Nigeria, it mean dat we should start inspecting all dis facilities used by companies all over country. D government should leave no stone unturned in check mating dis developement. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by winniz: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
FG are just Bunch of Jokers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by alatbaba1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Charliewyt:
Whatever.

PMB u promise to pay me ma decemba salary b4 xmas, today na 29 no alert, how far na?

No b only u bro. It's a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by normrebel(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
irunoobo:
shocked Kanu must die in jail
Its your lineage that will die in jail,who the fvck are you to determine who dies u idiot
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by normrebel(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
irunoobo:
shocked Kanu must die in jail
Its your lineage that will die in jail,who the fvck are you to determine who dies u slowpoke
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by chrismastre5(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
PentiumPro:
The noose is tightening around this guy's neck.
Unless respected Igbo leaders eat the humble pie and go to respected leaders of those people that the guy have been insulting in the North and SW to plead for their understanding for a political solution rather than a long and torturous judiciary path that can only and will lead to the sentencing of NK for the rest of his life in prison.
I don't see Kanu having the last laugh.
You don't wish harm to people like Kumuyi that never wishes harm to anyone.
small boy talking I don't know why nigeria hate igbos and at the same time refuse to let them go
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by itunu8(f): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
mzilakazi:
Apartheid government tendencies will not work for the current government. Denying the people the truth and their rights to self determination will not work.

Why then are u denying the SS people their own right to self determination. Wats good for the goose is good for the gander if u agree.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by kernel504(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Masculity:

'WE' IGBOS or NIGER DELTA. Because last time i checked they were two separate entities.

ARE YOU SURE? LET US DECIDE, THANKS.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
[img]
Charliewyt:
Whatever.

PMB u promise to pay me ma decemba salary b4 xmas, today na 29 no alert, how far na?

He never pay N5,000 to unemoloyed youth.

He is a lieing Liar.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Forwetinnah: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
...sorry the headquarters of the station isn't in London, again SOORRRYYY!!
So this was why they slammed MTN such a huge fine? So it wasnt a telecommunications issue??

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Rhea(f): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Looking for every reason to have MTN pay that fine. Just tell them to pay up or leave the country.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Petdagr8t(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
boman2014:

Source: http://www.punchng.com/radio-biafra-transmitters-installed-on-mtn-masts-fg/
There was a country indeed,Chinua Achebe has said it all.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by marlockj: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Flyoruboy:
The million dollar question is who is the saboteur that snitched on Kanu and his gang about the location of the transmitters? ? IPods need to smoke out the saboteur in their midst. undecided

So from this you comment.

U clearly admit that biafra and nnamani are in criminal practice.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
True, brother
mzilakazi:

Everyone makes threats, even the president makes threats to the people he preside over on continuous basis, especially his detractors. The governments usually make threats on how they will decimate their detractors. Threats cannot be equated to treason.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by wexyee: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
SonOfEl:

Obviously the MODS won't see this once....

And for you.....its the Mouth Gig business you are into is affecting you cognitively, oyaaa go and kill KANU na....
it's either that or life in prison.. which is desame thing
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
irunoobo:

The bolded is what Buhari and DSS is actually doing. They are keeping tabs on Kanu by keeping him in jail so he won't carry out his threat. So make u IPOB youth stop the whining jor undecided
lol, at the end of the day he will win. if you fight a just cause, no matter how life grinds on you, if you don't quit, you will win.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
baralatie:

And if "you go about a nation installing illegal broadcast to authenticate your threats against the nation".
You will be held liable to answer to those threats and acts of sabotage you have committed
lol.... this is what they want you to hear isn't it, since they found where the "illegal broadcast instruments" why can't they remove or uninstall it, what they did is to tell you some junck and you believed. sir, a lot of things are going on behind the scenes, there are some dirt to trace back very soon.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by siraj1402(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
SonOfEl:

Obviously the MODS won't see this once....

And for you.....its the Mouth Gig business you are into is affecting you cognitively, oyaaa go and kill KANU na....
I guess the guy is right. Watch this video before you quote me.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153315155923995&id=685968994
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
kayfra:
So technically MTN is an unknowing accomplice since ignorance is not an excuse in court.

Kanu will get charged for crimes. Not sure treason will be one of them.
ignorance of fact is an excuse.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by RADDY1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
YORUBA RONU.
Any one that wishes NK well shall get the same in return.
PLEASE can someone tell me what GEJ did to "radio changi" that APC and the whole north used to propagate evil in the north.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by kayfra: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
RADDY1:
YORUBA RONU.
Any one that wishes NK well shall get the same in return.
PLEASE can someone tell me what GEJ did to "radio changi" that APC and the whole north used to propagate evil in the north.
GEJ abdicating his duties as CIC and protector of our territorial integrity is not an excuse.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
I read some hate comments about Nnamdi kanu here...but haters have failed to see why they should compel the FG to obey the rule of law. This is not about Biafra, its not about PDP and its not about APC...the fact remains that as long as the FG refuse to obey the the rule of law, don't expect to get fair judgment in Nigeria because the rule of law has been abused. That is the only thing that gives nigerians any sense of belonging. What it simply means is that the rich can now confidently oppress the poor and get away with it

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by dignity33: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
FG of lie
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by AfroBlue(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
sounds like the work of ....

colonial divide and conquer tricks have been working since 1914
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by chudyboy05(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Using Sahara Reporters, Premium Times and The Nation, Buhari’s DSS starts media persecution of Nnamdi Kanu

Months after detaining Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, President Buhari backed DSS has started using their media allies to spread propaganda against the IPOB leader.

Sahara Reporters, Premium Times and The Nation have given life to the rumours being spread by APC online associates days after Kanu was arrested.

Many see the new move by the DSS and their media associates as an all time low. DSS has so far been unable to prosecute Kanu effectively in the courts.

Kanu was granted bail by two courts, but Buhari’s DSS refused to release him. Instead they arraigned him before a third judge, who withdrew from the Buhari motivated prosecution.

This recent propaganda is believed to be part of a plot to further detain the IPOB leader.

With growing insecurity and Buhari’s inability to check the trend, he has taken to expensive media propaganda to divert attention of Nigerians from the failures of the administration.

The recent report is sponsored to divert attention from Boko Haram's nefarious invasion of communities in Borno and Adamawa since Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Obipat(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
irunoobo:

U need to have your head examined for seeing wrong in my post. He threatened my tribe with death on his useless radio. He deserves to die by firing squad
mumu ashawo, that ur useless dirty tribe that their gals have more black pants than white. I'm sure u are wearing black pant now.
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

There goes the cheap prostitute.
Ashawo kobo kobo, garara-here tupu nmsawaa gi nti their.

Ya mama undecided
Re: Radio Biafra Transmitters Installed On MTN Masts —FG by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
irunoobo:

U need to have your head examined for seeing wrong in my post. He threatened my tribe with death on his useless radio. He deserves to die by firing squad
and may Lucifer kill your agbero father too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) / Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.