Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

To God Who Made Me: Musicplus Is Back... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To God Who Made Me: Musicplus Is Back... (479 Views)

Facebook User Give Glory To God For Not Being Killed By A Very Big Python (photo / How To Renew Your Mtn Musicplus Mb Any Day Any Time / How To Autorenew Mtn Musicplus On Android And Symbian Speed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To God Who Made Me: Musicplus Is Back... by haconjy(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2015
To God who made me...You may be surprise to see this...
I was trying to get all possible ways to make the music plus work and I tried it using all tricks and cheat and even different letters bit not working.
Until this morning when I started again. To find the solution...
But believe you me, the cheat is noe perfectly working back...and not only getting the mb alone but also I make sure I use it and it worked perfectly well...
Then let's go

>>Firstly, send Cancel7d to 5900

>>then send Music to 5900 don't mind the message just follow through....

>> Now send D to 5900

>> lastly check your mb by *559*2#

Then you will see your 150

Brose free using the same setting for sas payphone and more

Pls always share and like

www.themafrica..com

visit more to see it

I want 100 likes to share it here or u visit the site above to see it

(1) (Reply)

My Post Was Removed Even Though I Followed All The Rules. Pls Who Do I Contact? / No Need To Stress Yourself Over Ordering On Jumia 2 / Incredible Moment Farmer Squeezed 2 Goats Out Of A Snake(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.