Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Proposal To Build An Online School Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Proposal To Build An Online School Portal (1910 Views)

Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants / 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal To Build An Online School Portal by ITBusinessGuy(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2015
Sometimes when i visit some school portals i weep, and to me it's so unfortunate.

Why Education?: This is because the standards i keep on seeing on the web is just nothing to write home about. Many don't have a school portal and they don't care!

Advantage Of A School Portal: Yes it's a life investment but what am very sure is that it will improve the system generally. Who still admits students manually at this age? hey! You need an online portal to store all these things!. Do you still ask students to pay school fees manually?

What I Will Build:

- An advance website portal for both admins, staffs, and students all in one!
- An interactive portal that will engage students easily on the platform. New student will be able to meet and chat with old students easily
- Students can write and submit assignments to a particular teacher / lecturer
- Lecturer can easily send assignment via the portal to all students
- Lecturer can send message to all students via Mail / SMS/ Portal Inbox
- Student can report lecturers / Teachers via the portal
- Online exam / Test
- And so many more like, payment of school fees online, live chat with teachers who are online or school admins, easy admission of students, easy upload of results online and many more
Re: Proposal To Build An Online School Portal by redcliff: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2015
lol
Re: Proposal To Build An Online School Portal by greatnaija01: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2015
ITBusinessGuy:
Sometimes when i visit some school portals i weep, and to me it's so unfortunate.

Why Education?: This is because the standards i keep on seeing on the web is just nothing to write home about. Many don't have a school portal and they don't care!

Advantage Of A School Portal: Yes it's a life investment but what am very sure is that it will improve the system generally. Who still admits students manually at this age? hey! You need an online portal to store all these things!. Do you still ask students to pay school fees manually?

What I Will Build:

- An interactive portal that will engage students easily on the platform. New student will be able to meet and chat with old students easily
- Online exam / Test
- And so many more like, payment of school fees online, live chat with teachers who are online or school admins, easy admission of students, easy upload of results online and many more

Its going to be a full school portal. And the truth is that only an intelligent school admin can actually see the benefit of a standard school portal.
Upon request, i will send you the full proposal via mail or phone. My phone is 08117947529, upon request i will send you my Whats App number and BBM.

Please do a school a favour, please show a school admin this thread.

YOUNG WEBMASTER, I LOVE YOUR ZEAL BUT TO MAKE A CHANGE IN THE EDUCATIONAL SECTOR IS BEYOND THE BUILDING OF A PORTAL, I HAVE DONE SCHOOL PORTAL FOR MY CAMPUS UNIVERSITY OF BENIN AND YET POLITICS WAS THE END OF THE MATTER, UNTIL THE LECTURERS ARE WEB-EQUIPPED MENTALLY AND THE GOVERNMENT MAKES A POLICY OF IT, THIS PORTAL IDEA WOULD NOT SAIL SMOOTHLY. I SALUTE YOU
Re: Proposal To Build An Online School Portal by Abdul9025(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
ITBusinessGuy:

What I Will Build:

- Online exam / Test

how can I get the complete portal
Re: Proposal To Build An Online School Portal by Abdul9025(m): 5:02am On Jul 02, 2019
ITBusinessGuy:

What I Will Build:

- Online exam / Test

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview At Kedi Healthcare Limited / Employment/job Issue / Frefa Investment Company Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.