Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Invitation For Interview At Kedi Healthcare Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview At Kedi Healthcare Limited (1897 Views)

Apply For The Job Of Global Product Manager At Ardern Healthcare Limited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Interview At Kedi Healthcare Limited by deejay6: 4:11am On Mar 04, 2016
I was invited for interview for the position of Marketing/Corporate Event Officer at Kedi Healthcare Limited in Ikoyi which is on the 7th of March. If you know more about this company and what the job position is all about including the pay package should kindly brief me please.

Your responses would highly be appreciated by me. Thanks
Re: Invitation For Interview At Kedi Healthcare Limited by tunisbaba(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Kedi HealthCare is another version of GNLD, they sell food supplements. What you will be required to do is to market the product and I can bet that you will never fail the interview no matter how woefully you perform. If you love marketing, then you can go for it.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Kedi Healthcare Limited by tgmservice: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2016
tunisbaba:
Kedi HealthCare is another version of GNLD, they sell food supplements. What you will be required to do is to market the product and I can bet that you will never fail the interview no matter how woefully you perform. If you love marketing, then you can go for it.
don't say what u don't know to discourage the OP though kedi do market drugs they are also a well establish clinic that provide health care services. U can give them a trial if u are accustomed to the health line
Re: Invitation For Interview At Kedi Healthcare Limited by tunisbaba(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
tgmservice:
don't say what u don't know to discourage the OP though kedi do market drugs they are also a well establish clinic that provide health care services. U can give them a trial if u are accustomed to the health line
Guy I am saying what i knew. Kedi is another form of GNLD. Their main product is food suppliment and the guy has been invited to come and market the product. If you understand my first post, you will see that i left the decision of attending the interview to the guy.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Kedi Healthcare Limited by deejay6: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Tunisbaba and Tgmservice, I really appreciate your comment..... From my research on their website I notice dey sell in bulk for those companies that form Gnld and do the networking stuff. They majorly sell health equipments and drugs.

I also notice Gnld doesn't give like 7 days which they gave me to prepare and their head office is were it's taken place at Ikoyi

I would give it a trial and give feedback to the forum, if it doesn't worth it I remain at my current workplace

Thanks my nairaland brothers. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Interview At Kedi Healthcare Limited by mubaraqee: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
How was your interview with the company?
I got an invite for the position of store keeper, I want to be sure if they won't change it to multi marketing job for me because they stated it there that there will be two weeks training.
I don't know the purpose of the training.
I'm coming from Kano.
Please help me with your experience
Thanks
Re: Invitation For Interview At Kedi Healthcare Limited by Lala222: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
GNLD, u would waste your transport fare except u are interested in marketing their drugs
Re: Invitation For Interview At Kedi Healthcare Limited by frankz75(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Please I was invited for interview at kedi health Care for the post of store keeper,

Please how is the company like? And how's their salary like?

Someone should help me please

(1) (Reply)

Airforce Recruitment: Final Selection Board For Naf 2016 Selection Exercise / CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! / Online Job Applications - How I Got A New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.