Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 (37625 Views)

World Cup 2018: Meet The Top 3 Current Highest Goal Scorers (photos) / Paul Onuachu Is Nigeria’s Top Scorer In 2017; Beats Onyekuru, Okpotu, Ighalo / Highest Goal Scorers In World Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by udeh3(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
This same Ighalo has 2 goals to his name with the super eagles jersey... And some people say e nor try for 9ga. How many matches d guy don play!

Carryon joor!
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by redcliff: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
okotv:
He sure would break both osaze and yakubu's goal records in England. How come he isn't listed in the shortlist for African player of the year CAF needs to tell us why cause toure made the list with his watery performance.

what do you know about footablll?
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by donkross1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
smiley
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by dchem(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
joliyp:
up man united!!!!!! my dad supports united so do i
Fine babe better pikin. You do well and I bet your dad will be proud of you.
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by kings09(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wetin concern watford n man u. Abi man U don de eye d player? Tho una especially LvG go rili nid am
joliyp:
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by okonja(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Adaowerri111:
He is good sha but not the best striker in England

You must be an E.P, aka Enemy Of Progress undecided
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by okotv(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
redcliff:

what do you know about footablll?
what don't I know?
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by bossto(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
nonen:
I hope Mikel is learning
Mr man!, they are not playing in same position.hmmm!!
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Mcowubaba: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
joliyp:
.....wetin bring this talk come.....
go back Romance section sad
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Damfostopper(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
The correct tin to say here is dat he has scored in d last six matches...cos i always bet on ighalo to score...n i always win..same with vardy that tym...and nt d highest goal poacher cos lukaku n vardy has 15goalx with ighalo has 14...op knw wat u post....cos at my age..i dnt comment on stewpid post
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
examhall3:
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt36subp9qca7.bd201f5c.jpg[/img]
Super Eagles forward, Odion Ighalo grabbed a 41st minute goal on Monday which leads him to become the highest goal scorer in England this year.
Monday’s strike marks Ighalo’s 14th goal this season and 30th in total for 2015.
Although Watford maintained a less than average possession 43% to the visitor’s 57%, Ighalo and his teammates refused to give up to the 87th minute leaving the shoreline at 1-1.
Following Spur’s and Watford clash on Monday, it takes Odion’s Premier League tally for the season to 14, and his league goals to 30 in 2015, more than anyone else in the top four divisions of English football.

Source: http://360jamng.tk/nigerias-odion-ighalo-ends-2015-as-highest-goal-scorer-in-england/
...misleading post, end time post....odion ighalo is NOT the highest goal scorer in England..... he is on number 3 with 14 goal...lukaku and verdy still above him
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Judolisco(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Adaowerri111:
He is good sha but not the best striker in England
he his d best dis year
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by shogz89: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
chichi234:
The highest goal score are Lukaku and Vardy with 15 goals.
Ighalo has 14 goals
the op said in 2015.. That's from January to December.. He is not talking about this season goals but this year's goal
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by francizy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
I pray you ride better/faster than Watford, sail better than England and fly higher than the whole of Europe! cool
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by lopon: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Good news.
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by hob(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dude is a monster
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by francizy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
originalmachine:
...misleading post, end time post....odion ighalo is NOT the highest goal scorer in England..... he is on number 3 with 14 goal...lukaku and verdy still above him

Oga oh! Read and understand before posting.. The OP was talking about performance in all competitions this season which he stated that Ighalo has scored 30 goals as total with 14 coming from EPL.
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
How on earth did this get to the front page smh...The mod should be sacked cause Vardy abd lukaku are the higgest goal scorers
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Reference(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
BabaO2:
He should be second behind Vardy and Lukaku joint first with 15 goals each. Vardy has not even played his last match for the year.

The year, the year, the year. ......2015. That started in January and is ending with City's match tonight. What has Vardy and Lukaku been doing since January.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
I watched him against chelsea and he proved a nightmare to Terry cahill. He deserves to be in a top European team so he can contest for African, european and world best. Best of luck!
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Reference(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Luciferlove:
How on earth did this get to the front page smh...The mod should be sacked cause Vardy abd lukaku are the higgest goal scorers

See another one. Read, read, read. Be quick to understand and slow to speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by caprini1: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Congrats boy!! But I don't no why such feats is not repeated in the Super Eagles
We don't have a Troy Deeney kind of player to assist him in the super eagles.
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by francizy(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
okotv:
He sure would break both osaze and yakubu's goal records in England. How come he isn't listed in the shortlist for African player of the year CAF needs to tell us why cause toure made the list with his watery performance.

You cant judge by just half a season perfromance. I believe he'll definitely win that of next year if he maintains this his present form. This is because, by then, he'd have had one full season of splendid and outstanding performance..
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Kelvinpam(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Damfostopper:
The correct tin to say here is dat he has scored in d last six matches...cos i always bet on ighalo to score...n i always win..same with vardy that tym...and nt d highest goal poacher cos lukaku n vardy has 15goalx with ighalo has 14...op knw wat u post....cos at my age..i dnt comment on stewpid post
You are blind. Read again!! Nigerians just rush into conclusions without reading properly. This is very bad.
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by jonnieoneng: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
RexTramadol1:
And so?
You are very naive.......so d fact dat a Nigerian is the highest goal scorer in the premiership is not spectacular abi?........No wonder,$@%&*##@$&*%?
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Reference(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
francizy:

Oga oh! Read and understand before posting.. The OP was talking about performance in all competitions this season which he stated that Ighalo has scored 30 goals as total with 14 coming from EPL.

You are wrong too. The stat is for goals scored in the Calendar year 2015, half of which Ighalo spent in the Championship. The stat is specifically for the league and the comparison is across all four leagues in England. No one has scored more goals from the Premiership to Division 3 in England than Odion in 2015 starting from January to December. Just league competitions.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by francizy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
KingAfooBaba:
I dey Page 0 for the first time... Sign of good things coming in 2016!!!
Weldone Ighalo and this my page 0 feat is dedicated to All FUTARIANS!!!

Chai! See achievement! Oh boy eh! You deserve trophy I swear! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by monexx(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nice one 4 him, but he should try and translate that form in Super Eagles
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Iko5000: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Read the article ,its goals for 2015 the whole year not the current premiership campaign
chichi234:
The highest goal score are Lukaku and Vardy with 15 goals.
Ighalo has 14 goals
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Damfostopper(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kelvinpam:

You are blind. Read again!! Nigerians just rush into conclusions without reading properly. This is very bad.
whats the meaning of '' Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 ''....if u dnt understand that heading...it means he is d top scorer in england....abeg no daft mentions if u dnt understand english

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel, Victor Moses, Iwobi Mobbed After Super Eagles Training / Chika Amalaha Tested Positive Because She Drank ‘Zobo’ - Coach / English Man Arrested For Masturbating In Public In The Centre Of Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.