Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,385 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner (34308 Views)

Dino Melaye At The Nottinghill Carnival In London (Pictures) / Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies / Baby Girl Welcomed At Malkohi IDP In Yola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by lekanSuccess(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
COOL
Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by 20bc(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The man with no political value in Rivers state and Niger Delta.

A very good example of a wailing wailer.....

Keep wailing, the lord is your strength cool

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by KAYNINI(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
nna men where the crowd na

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by Aristotle96(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
He be like "since my state no do carniriv, make I go flex for another side joor".. But we are still waiting for monorail o grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by mysteriousman(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
K
Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by unibenstudent1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Very energetic man,,wailing wailers food yaf land.
Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by miqos02(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
ok
Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
It is significant that this man appears so calm. Amaechi caused so much distress and storm for GEJ and his former party; the PDP. From his activities in the Nigerian Governors Forum to his G7 governors and New PDP, he contributed a lot in reducing PDP to a mediocre party. Now he's recognised and respected as a cabinet Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by lasrondo: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
That man by his left hand side looks like Wike

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by bimmydonald: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
End time visit
Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by flokii: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Amaechi do as you please... immunity don cover you till 2019

unlike some koroish minister wey jaaa commot... pesin wey dem go still catch, jail..
Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by Aristotle96(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
kenonze:
GEJ won't like to view this thread
sir sometimes I wonder if people talk just for the sake of talking or trying to make sense... Plz how do expect Gej to be concerned with issues like dis? Sir its remaining 2days o don't carry this character into next year o it won't help ah swear undecided
Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by agitator: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
korel9:
Doesn't look warm to me undecided

Me too, can't seem to see the rousing welcome grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by fortunechy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
clueless minister

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Rivers State needs him more than he needs Rivers. He can't go back to being governor again. He's playing at the national level. He's playing at the center stage. He's playing at the power base. He's a dispenser of power now.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
kITATITA:

Rivers State needs him more than he needs Rivers. He can't go back to being governor again. He's playing at the national level. He's playing at the center stage. He's playing at the power base. He's a dispenser of power now.
He's a common appointee that can be fired at any given time. He isn't the first minister from Rivers state neither is he the first transport minister from Rivers state. Abiye Sekibo was a transport minister under Obasanjo administration. That didn't add any pin to the average Rivers man/woman on the street and the state at large. Ama Pepple was minister same with Wike. Oga him minister na him pocket. It adds nothing to Rivers state and changes nothing. In fact, as minister he's under the authority of the President and must do to his bidding. He's NO powerbroker neither is he part of Buhari's kitchen cabinet

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pussy cat of Ubima.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by sweatlana: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ameachi iscariot

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by Demdem2: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Amaechi, General of common sense revolution. Jonah-daft nemesis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by feranfifunmi: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Workers needed,if u re interested
Call:09039444929
Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by hollywater: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
So this is how warm welcome look like okay.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by Bgorgeous: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
My able minister
Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by shota(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
He stole

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by Wizlove(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Now I really confirm APC propaganda. I was there myself. I challenge this poster to post the video. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by onilemeji(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Idiot
Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by freshness2020: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
korel9:
Doesn't look warm to me undecided
typo error.i guess they meant cold

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by blackboy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Is Amaechi's image in need of so much PR that every opportunity or picture is being used to make ppl feel her is more than what he is already known to be.

The pictures dont collaborate with the subject of the post. A lesson to politicians or those who want to be politicians even if you play dirty even if you win you still loose.

Who knew how dirty Fashola was , Who knew how stained Amaechi was till they came out blaming the ruling party and the then president for even the slightest climate change or oil price falls. They were the same ones who said N87 was still a rip off that N45 or N47 should have been the realistic price with the prevailing cost of oil in the international market but now no one is talking bout PMS being N45 or N47.

But one thing we all know now is Fashola was no saint nor Amaechi. But really is any of our politicians clean? El rufai former PDP stalwart and FCT Minister to has been exposed. Tinubu too has been exposed but we the people do we really care? No!! Our body language shows it, that is why corruption will die hard in this country.

Amaechi PR staff are working that is all I can say but the truth is the picture tells otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by shota(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
kITATITA:

He never developed Rivers when he was there for 8 yeas . He squandered Rivers money .
Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by ochallo: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
When did people standing and starring translate to warm?
Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Aristotle96:
sir sometimes I wonder if people talk just for the sake of talking or trying to make sense... Plz how do expect Gej to be concerned with issues like dis? Sir its remaining 2days o don't carry this character into next year o it won't help ah swear undecided

Thanks ,
I appreciates your concern but to be sincere GEJ won't like to see his "enemies" glow with pride
Re: Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner by enitiObanke(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

......haters unlimited. TonyeBarcanista, you dey deceive yourself. He has the trust and confidence of his boss, Baba Buhari,......that sure counts for a lot in politics. If Ameachi's protégé (Dakuku Peterside) loses the River's gubernatorial rerun, perhaps then I will begin to take your political analysis a bit seriously. Until that time, the jury is still out on the relevance or irrelevance of Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi (Honourable Minister of the Federal Republic).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! / Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters / Court Jails Raymond Omatseye For Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.