Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Buhari Can Achieve N1 To $1 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Can Achieve N1 To $1 (20078 Views)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Can Achieve N1 To $1 by Armstrong34(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Spendin Manager take note !!!! Next!!!!!
Re: How Buhari Can Achieve N1 To $1 by okambaba: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
if only it were that easy.
Re: How Buhari Can Achieve N1 To $1 by holaralph(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
As for the doubters check this out : 2KINGS 7 vs 2....... So do not doubt but if any of us doubt the blessings God is going to bestow on this Country due to our tribalistic attitude or party affiliation then That person may see the manifestation of the goodness of God upon this Great country but He or She might not partake and enjoy the blessing
Re: How Buhari Can Achieve N1 To $1 by Sunnyade01(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari has never made any promises to make $1=N1.

Stop peddling lies
Re: How Buhari Can Achieve N1 To $1 by guideman: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
You can't be talking about naira redomination without addressing the purchasing power parity of the naira and the dollar.A diversified economy that produces goods that are competitively ranked in the international markets must be in place. The dynamics of international economics and business have a great deal of influence. This is only realizable with a long term plan. Achieving this under the present economy is only a mirage. It's high time our politicians stop making bogus promises.
BALLOSKI:

http://www.theheraldng.com/how-buhari-can-achieve-n1-to-1/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: How Buhari Can Achieve N1 To $1 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re denomination of naira?! No sooner you carried it out you would buy a sachet of beverage for #3, the #300 before the exercise ask Ghana. Let be patient, we can't get there overnight.
Re: How Buhari Can Achieve N1 To $1 by Bevista: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I'm a blind supporter of BUHARI in all measurements. I have never believed BUHARI actually said and , until for the first time I saw the writer of this article coming with this reference below.

I quite agree on most points you raised though.

I have seen those articles over and over again. There are some constants in them and I want to refer you to them.
---
First and foremost, all the articles that reported that statement all quoted from one source - NAN. If PMB was on an open campaign ground in Owerri and made the statement as purported, why were there no other media outfits (print, TV, radio) that had an independent report of its own rather than all of them quoting from NAN.
---
Secondly, if you go through the article you posted and all other ones that was written on the matter, you will observe the writer making a claim of what PMB said but not providing a "quote" of his exact words. The only quote attributed to PMB in that article and ALL other similar articles is when he said that it was unacceptable for $1 to be exchanging for N230. How does that statement imply that the president intends to make $1 = N1?
---
If you can provide me with any other credible news source not referencing NAN and where PMB's exact words are "quoted", I'll appreciate.
Re: How Buhari Can Achieve N1 To $1 by ihearYou(m): 3:15am On Dec 31, 2015
coldsummer:
You are being deliberately silly

Facts and counter arguments,and not insults. U just showed urself for who u truly are: an empty vessel, whose only response to a solid article is to hurl abusive word at d op. Take a bow: EKPA of d YEAR!!
Re: How Buhari Can Achieve N1 To $1 by BALLOSKI: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bevista:
I have seen those articles over and over again. There are some constants in them and I want to refer you to them.
---
First and foremost, all the articles that reported that statement all quoted from one source - NAN. If PMB was on an open campaign ground in Owerri and made the statement as purported, why were there no other media outfits (print, TV, radio) that had an independent report of its own rather than all of them quoting from NAN.
---
Secondly, if you go through the article you posted and all other ones that was written on the matter, you will observe the writer making a claim of what PMB said but not providing a "quote" of his exact words. The only quote attributed to PMB in that article and ALL other similar articles is when he said that it was unacceptable for $1 to be exchanging for N230. How does that statement imply that the president intends to make $1 = N1?
---
If you can provide me with any other credible news source not referencing NAN and where PMB's exact words are "quoted", I'll appreciate.
I think I quite agree. Maybe I should look for a video clip of when he was making that promise before I can make my conclusions.

U really opened ny eyes too.
Re: How Buhari Can Achieve N1 To $1 by Bevista: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I think I quite agree. Maybe I should look for a video clip of when he was making that promise before I can make my conclusions.

U really opened ny eyes too.
I welcome you to try, but I can assure you that you won't find any. I have searched for it extensively myself but to no avail. I have placed several bets here on NL for anyone to provide me a credible source, and for nearly a year now, no one can come up with anything credible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 / Youths Protest In Ibadan, Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho / Did The 19 Northern Gov Support Buhari ? Thisday Vs Punch/ Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.