Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) (52011 Views)

Dayo Amusa: Sex Is Very Important In Any Healthy Relationship / Genevieve Nnaji Flaunts Curves As She Poses In Her Movie Trailer [PICS] / Dayo Amusa, Yemi Jacobs Involved In Accident With Dami Adenuga (Video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by Seunalvin2: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Shit
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by debo07(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dangot trucks have killed so many Nigerians and yet the govt have never for once probe Dangote company....So dangote trucks can keep killing and wounding people any how without been probed??...this is getting too much..Govt shuld do sometin abt dangote.this is unfair

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by toygod2: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
So now, she don see something take sue dangote.... so as to collect her own lion share from him all in the name of damages. smh
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by Moz22: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
dejavubobo1:

add peak milk its good fr blood hemoglobin.. plz remember to thank me latr
add peak milk to what I have already had? I said I drank 3cans of malta Guinness
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by ElFenomeno1: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
Moz22:
I just had 3cans of malta guiness..pls is it too much?

Go and die!!!!
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by justmenoni: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ladyf u must be kidding me,so u mean say upon all your ftc u're still using ur legged benz ;Dquote author=ladyF post=41461319]Oh my...so so bad news everywhere.

Most of these trailers have faulty brakes. Even when I'm crossing the road, I don't cross in front of them, na one life [size=13pt]LadyF[/size] get abeg.

Only Jesus saves. Give your life to Christ today. Tomorrow may be too late. [/quote]
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by bolex04(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
pretydiva:
Dangote trailer again shocked....buh me no see any trailer oo

Thank God 4 her life all d same
then you are blind..."Mumu"
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by fabiyi78(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
To God be d glory, dat no life was lost
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by Moz22: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Go and die!!!!
before I go and die, will u be happy thereafter?

Answer: NO
Reason: cos I will so torment ur life and that of ur family members and I will also ensure u loose urs too. Idiotic idiot

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by princessbeauty: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
U mean ur sugar Daddy trailer hit ur car? Y d worry now, he'll order another car for u ASAP wink
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by kobonaire(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
pretydiva:
Dangote trailer again shocked....buh me no see any trailer oo....
Open your eye look pic #4 well well ... tongue
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by princessbeauty: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
U mean her sugar Daddy trailer hit her car? But y d worry now? He'll get her another car ASAP wink
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by DipoDee: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thank God for you oh Dayo..bleached skin plus any sort of accident na double damage, y'know undecided
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by VISTIN(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
This Dangote sef.

I witnessed one in front of me on Dec 24 between Ijebu Ode and Ore.

The trailer (Dangote) was fully loaded with cement and failed brake, destrying four vehicle while he dragged a 2005 Toyota Sienna (with whole family) into a valley.

It killed a man who was changing the front tyre of his Toyota Camry by the road side.
The good news is that, apart from the man killed, others came out alive with little or no injuries.

Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by lailo: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
In Zoological republic,anything can happen
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by harry509: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
tellwisdom:
U go hit em lorry, thinking sey Dangote go give u money. All these Nigerian gurls eh undecided
hmmmm! rr u sure u rr nu druck? I guess u Rr druck...
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lady shut up its mechanical failure.
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by tellwisdom: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
harry509:
hmmmm! rr u sure u rr nu druck? I guess u Rr druck...
Yes I'm druck....Mugu undecided
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by harry509: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
ebosie11:
Nigerian Actress Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer

Popular Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa was heading home from Liz Da Silva’s Ankara ball party
when she got involved in an accident with a
Dangote trailer that had a brake failure.According to her,the Dangote truck collided with 4 other
cars in the unfortunate collision.

She said...
“Thank God for our lives. How can a whole Dangote trailer be on motion without a brake".

See photos from the scene of the crash below

https://www.instagram.com/p/_0gTdTKpeS/?taken-by=dayoamusa
thank GOD 4 d gift of life... Dangote trailer hmmmmM! Only GOD can tell oooh.
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by harry509: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
tellwisdom:

Yes I'm druck....Mugu undecided
hmmmmM! U jst displayed ur low brain box faculty ryte now. Bt there is hope 4 u anyway 2 fix it back 2 numa kiss
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by tibass(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thank God for her life
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by tellwisdom: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
harry509:
hmmmmM! U jst displayed ur low brain box faculty ryte now. Bt there is hope 4 u anyway 2 fix it back 2 numa kiss

Ok, i will fix it to "normal". Fish head, Can i go now??
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by harry509: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
tellwisdom:

Ok, i will fix it to "normal". Fish head, Can i go now??
b4 u go wit ur low brain, y don't u cum 2 me so dat.... I can hlp u wit AZ oil 2 pour on it undecided
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by SHAIBULIAR: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
eyaaaaaaaaaaaa R I P
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by ElFenomeno1: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
Moz22:
before I go and die, will u be happy thereafter?

Answer: NO
Reason: cos I will so torment ur life and that of ur family members and I will also ensure u loose urs too. Idiotic idiot

Who is this fu cking pillock?
A gazillion of you and your ilks are not enough
Ask about me.... I will send you into exile
Bloody douchebag
Silly cu nt offspring of fuc ktards
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by Moz22: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Who is this fu cking pillock?
A gazillion of you and your ilks are not enough
Ask about me.... I will send you into exile
Bloody douchebag
Silly cu nt offspring of fuc ktards
tell dat to ur dad at home..hediat. Learn to stay off my mentions if u got nothing meaningful to contribute
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by tunat141(m): 12:33am On Dec 30, 2015
This to almighty God.
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by tunat141(m): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Thanks to almighty God.
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by ElFenomeno1: 12:35am On Dec 30, 2015
Moz22:
tell dat to ur dad at home..hediat. Learn to stay off my mentions if u got nothing meaningful to contribute

Woe betide your father... you silly rugrat son of an illegitimate affair between a donkey and a mad man
Konida fun gbogbo lineage eh
Brainless twerp
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by kaykay1980: 4:26am On Dec 30, 2015
All this na a way for her to meet Dangote, na im make her put her fyne fishure there, so that if Godwins dangote go see fyne yellow punanny .Help me tell am say everyday in nija dangote trucks dey get involved in accidents .My prayer be say make God save us from dat man Dangote and his rituals
Re: Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) by t2luv1: 6:05am On Dec 30, 2015
firstolalekan:

Dumb remark undecided
Na dangote manufacture the trailer
I'm sure her car was the least affected that's why...

But its Dangote company that put the truck on the road. I wonder if there are any liability lawyers in Nigeria. This is one time you need to call Morgan and Morgan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola / Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.