Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Online transaction Rate Vs Parallel market Rate(bank Rate) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Online transaction Rate Vs Parallel market Rate(bank Rate) (524 Views)

Pounds To Naira Exchange Rate (bank Rate & Black Market)-pounds To Naira / My Sister's WAEC Result For 2016 Was Parallel 9 Credits. / Why Do Nigerian Banks Make Use Of The Black Market Rate ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online transaction Rate Vs Parallel market Rate(bank Rate) by henry457: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
I bought a laptop in ebay and am about paying for the laptop via paypal.I called my bank to ask them how much I will be charge for naira to dollar.I was told $1 is #286,but I call BDC (black marketers) and I was told $1 is #264.why will bank that are suppose to charge customer based on official rate are now charging people more than the BDC.Has anyone recently bought any item online.how much was he charge through PayPal compare to parallel Market rate value shown online.I mean,is online transaction higher than the parallel market rate.

(1) (Reply)

PROSTATE HEALTH Awareness...all You Need To Know / ‘how Lekki Toll Gate Nearly Killed Me!’ – Woman Narrates Her Story / The Hardworking Handicap Shoe Maker Gets A Wheel Chair Donated To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.