Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo (48977 Views)

5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) / AirForce's "Love Letter" To Boko Haram Insurgents. Photo / Nigerian Soldier Removing An Explosive Device Buried By Insurgents (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by dainformant(m): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Be Careful; See The Suicide Belt Reportedly Used By Boko Haram Insurgents. Photo

Nigerians should be on high alert especially those in the northern region. This is the model of suicide belt used by insurgents (both local and international), according to reports. Looking like a waist bag, it metes out death and destruction wherever it unfortunately finds itself.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/be-careful-see-suicide-belt-reportedly.html

4 Shares

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
cry

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by Adamsdelrio(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
While some are devicing means of helping humanity, some are busy devicing means of destroying humanity.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by boman2014: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by dainformant(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
end time technology at hand

6 Likes

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by Xposer: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
the world is coming to an end ... Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove come and buy waist bag
Adamsdelrio:
While some are devicing means of helping humanity, some are busy devicing means of destroying humanity.

4 Likes

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by baralatie(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Good to know
Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
But, in d other news "Boko Haram Has Been Defeated..

9 Likes

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by funlord(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
undecided
Looks like a female gucci pouch!

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by yomi007k(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
funlord:
undecided

Looks like a female gucci pouch!

Wud u lik 2 hv one for ur girl ds yultide season?

I'm sure u'll BLOW her away with that. grin

15 Likes

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by funlord(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
yomi007k:

Sorry, any _bitch that _fucks with the lord prefers to live! Too much enjoyment!!!

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by ModiKen(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
yomi007k:

grin grin Funny u.

Best response for that kind of comment

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmm.
These guys won't stop until they achieve their mission.
They've improvised to Suicide-Belt which people won't suspect.

In Tu-Face's Voice
***Every Man To Himself***

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2015

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by darkid1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
How do this things enter my country... Yeye Custom , if its to be fighting with traders and seizing chicken and goat, u would see them in action, because that thing clearly doesnt look locally made#my opinion though

8 Likes

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by Mubbyleey(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Oh boy! Na to go get ogun ofe nw o.... Buhari and lai shud provide nigerians "especially northerners" with charms o, so dat dose bombs go dey knock weneva hin won blast.

Chai, this boko harams Local die grin em no fit spend money buy or make better bomb vest.
How come this mofos still dey bomb north, chaii buhari needs to be queried Asap!

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by PrettyHelen(f): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Humanity
When did we get to this level? cry

i just hope abuja is safe sha undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by fortunechy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
wetin we go take am do nw?
Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by omoadeleye(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
May God save us all

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by kennyman2000(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmmmm...

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by Toeyoursea(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
shocked
Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
shocked

The war against boko haram has already been won - Lai Mohammed, 2015
Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by ProdigyLoco(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
BTW how does dis belt affect my beloveth SS region grin

2 Likes

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by Lanretoye(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
How much is it?
Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by great664(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
To win this war the society need to be security conscious.

Instead of Comical Liar Mohammed to be giving safety precaution to the populace he is fooling his old age to spit thrash.

You want media to stop reporting activities of BH, you forgot so soon when you were quoting the constitution to GEJ on how he is infringing on human right by clamping down on the Press now you are the one who wants the Press to stop reporting. How time flies and things change

You can't eat your cake and still have it

Mr Lying Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
darkid1:
How do this thing enter my country.
.The thing enter your country through the air
Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by ej4sub: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
Noted
Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by hollywater: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
They have won the War already, so no need for alerting the public.
Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by seankay(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Do they derive pleasure from mass killings? I still don't get their ideology
Re: The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo by yakflowz(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Their mates are making money and becoming philanthropists n they are there bombing themselves....Thank God for giving me sense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) / Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.