Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) (45384 Views)

Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by mamagee3(f): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Congrats to the both of them!!!

By the way, Is that her sister in the photo?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by TruthHurts1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
MadCow1:
I wonder when she would give them a Husband and grandkids to make their life's achievements complete.

I am not saying she should rush o, but if my broke, ugly, illiterate neighbour Iya Ronke could find a husband and marry with 7 children, Genevieve with all her beauty, fame, money and success has no excuse anymore.

MadCow..

You are truly worthy of your moniker

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by friends4ever(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
MadCow1:
I wonder when she would give them a Husband and grandkids to make their life's achievements complete.

I am not saying she should rush o, but if my broke, ugly, illiterate neighbour Iya Ronke could find a husband and marry with 7 children, Genevieve with all her beauty, fame, money and success has no excuse anymore.

MadCow..

Genevieve is still a kid...her parents just celebrated their 46th marriage anniversary, she is still in her early 20's grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by AfroBlue(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
MadCow1:

MadCow..

No male in 9ja can handle that complex package. she needs either a london or yankee big boy to satisfy her heart and mind. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by acooriz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
As it stands.. Genevieve won't be able to enjoy such.... Eyah.. I still love u o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by UssyFreeesh(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
My only regret is too young for Genevive Nnaji tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by Trapnews: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
abagnalie:
hope she will do what is right too by getting married so that her kids to be will have the opportunity and joy to celebrate hers wen the time

comes.wish the parents many more years.

mean while does she have a younger sis i can crush on cos that genie ladie is fine.

i know say i dey talk pwentie.

Person wey don enter menopause. Abeg make she go siddon for village with her parent, she belong to that category now. When serious men dey woo her she dey form queen. Any man wey marry that babe now na complete fool. Beauty my ass undecided

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by DipoDee: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
MadCow1:

MadCow..

But brother, how can you live and control your own life yet have the strenght to want to live and control Genevieve's life for her? Pray tell.
How will her marital status increase or decrease you?

Btw, if she takes a decision to remain single for life, people will continue to wail and cry over a matter that they can't control...Hmmmn
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by LadyIhechi(f): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mbaise kwenu
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by abagnalie: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Trapnews:

Person wey don enter menopause. Abeg make she go siddon for village with her parent, she belong to that category now. When serious men dey woo her she dey form queen. Any man wey marry that babe now na complete fool. Beauty my ass undecided
bros you take the matter personal.ebi like she do do you strong fin before
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by Tczar(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Genevieve
wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by innuit: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
MadCow1:

MadCow..

You have no chill at all!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by dasparrow: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
Trapnews:

I don't know why some Nigerians like you are so bitter over another person's choices in life which does not affect yours. Genevieve already has a daughter. So even if she goes into menopause, no problem. She is already a mother. I also heard that she was raped as a teenager by her teacher in secondary school which resulted in the pregnancy. That might be the reason why she may not trust men especially Nigerian bred men who are known to be chronic pedophiles. Lastly, most Nigerian marriages are a scam, a fraud of some sort. It is a well known fact that many of you cheat on your spouses and infect them with deadly sexually transmitted diseases. So, I don't blame those ladies who prefer to stay single.

You are welcome to get married on your 30k salary and raise a family of 8 in a single room in a face-me-I-face-you environment buying water from 'mai ruwa.' After all, that is the reality of many Nigerians, raising their families in a non-ending cycle of abject poverty and raising Nigeria's future cultists, 419 scammers, armed robbers, pedophiles and runz girls.

Let Genevieve be and face your pathetic life because if you were a productive member of society, you would be less concerned with what other Nigerians did with their private lives. Marriage is not for everyone and recognizing that will help to drastically reduce all the dysfunctional Nigerian families that exist in our society today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by innuit: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
abagnalie:
hope she will do what is right too by getting married so that her kids to be will have the opportunity and joy to celebrate hers wen the time

comes.wish the parents many more years.

mean while does she have a younger sis i can crush on cos that genie ladie is fine.

i know say i dey talk pwentie.

Your unsolicited advice is full of a lot of assumptions. Do you know her, I mean personally, not the half truths and lies you read on this site and others. Do you know what she wants and what she hopes to achieve? Do you have any idea what her priorities are? Then you do not know what is "right" for her.

Marriage is not "right" for everyone. Some people are better of on their own and others are not. The fact that a majority of people get married does not mean its an ideal state for everyone.

In other words let babe be. You are certainly in no place to offer her any form of advise.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by Alameer(m): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
HDee:
continue dreaming grin
lol . Pls help me tell her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by Trapnews: 6:07am On Dec 30, 2015
dasparrow:

I don't know why some Nigerians like you are so bitter over another person's choices in life which does not affect yours. Genevieve already has a daughter. So even if she goes into menopause, no problem. She is already a mother. I also heard that she was raped as a teenager by her teacher in secondary school which resulted in the pregnancy. That might be the reason why she may not trust men especially Nigerian bred men who are known to be chronic pedophiles. Lastly, most Nigerian marriages are a scam, a fraud of some sort. It is a well known fact that many of you cheat on your spouses and infect them with deadly sexually transmitted diseases. So, I don't blame those ladies who prefer to stay single.

You are welcome to get married on your 30k salary and raise a family of 8 in a single room in a face-me-I-face-you environment buying water from 'mai ruwa.' After all, that is the reality of many Nigerians, raising their families in a non-ending cycle of abject poverty and raising Nigeria's future cultists, 419 scammers, armed robbers, pedophiles and runz girls.

Let Genevieve be and face your pathetic life because if you were a productive member of society, you would be less concerned with what other Nigerians did with their private lives. Marriage is not for everyone and recognizing that will help to drastically reduce all the dysfunctional Nigerian families that exist in our society today.

Who left your cage opened?

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by abagnalie: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=innuit post=41464935]

Your unsolicited advice is full of a lot of assumptions. Do you know her, I mean personally, not the half truths and lies you read on this site and others. Do you know what she wants and what she hopes to achieve? Do you have any idea what her priorities are? Then you do not know what is "right" for her.

Marriage is not "right" for everyone. Some people are better of on their own and others are not. The fact that a majority of people get married does not mean its an ideal state for everyone.

In other words let babe be. You are certainly in no place to offer her any form of advise.she should do the right thing by getting married period.

if paraventure she is having a short fall of suitors i can help her by marrying her.she should take the offer before i change my mind.u can relate that message to her mr public relations officer.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by abagnalie: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=innuit post=41464935]

In other words let babe be. You are certainly in no place to offer her any form of advise.[quote]she should do the right thing by getting married period.

if paraventure she is having a short fall of suitors i can help her by marrying her.she should take the offer before i change my mind.u can relate that message to her mr public relations officer.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by stevkc: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2015
uzobaby:
She is from Akpugo,Enugu state not Mbaise ooo..misinfo

Come and carry her to Akpugo naaaah, funny girl. Genevive that I witnessed her parent's anniversary in Mbaise
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by shona2487(f): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
At some point Buhari myt nid to sponsor some on-air education programs maybe ppl can truly learn the meaning of words like Private life, Personal business etc grin grin grin grin. A child, A well defined career , A Companion. Lobatan. Marriage is a choice, some ppl dnt even want kids. Diff folks, diff strokes
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by tammie24: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
AreaFada2:

She has a daughter already. It's not like she needs Papa Agbonma to bring chop money in. She can date men ruling the land and get rewarded handsomely.

Most 9ja marriages are economic. The ones based on so-called love don't often last.

Those our grand dad /grand ma marriages that lated 65 to 70 years, were all arrangee ones. Each person played his/her role nicely. cheesy
you mean she should become a prostitute shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) by flightz(f): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2015
sinaj:
Woooooow! Genny is looking pretty kiss

Diz iz called marriage kiss kiss Not all diz agape love in d air now sad

do you knw wat agape means

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome Among These Actors? / My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets / MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.