Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu (27384 Views)

Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family / I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by adesegun121(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
He got married traditionally to Veronica at Ndiojukwu village, Uruagu, Nnewi North, LGA of Anambra State today December 29th. Congrats to them.
http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/photos-from-traditional-wedding-of.html

Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by adesegun121(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by buygala(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Happy Married life to them smiley

The Groom looks unhappy tho.... like if he had any choice, he would rather be somewhere else cry

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by Mariecakes(f): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
HML

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by Mubbyleey(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
What can i wish you sef cause Marriage is not always full of happiness.

Anyway, best of luck grin. You too don enter ham

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by biafranqueen: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nnewi kwenu!!! We never carry last in beauty cool Congrats my Sister!

8 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by deeswagger: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
This your reporting na wa o... U go sha tell us more about John Ogu, which club he plays for and all... Later now some people go ask why una no fit do investigative journalism for Sambisa like una oyinbo counterparts...

Na jo i dey jo o... #inthickwarriaccent

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by vicostyles(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Congrats grin
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by Goldenboy01(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
love is a beautiful thing.... Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by cruzita(f): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
see the man funny face.anyway happy married life and may ur children surround ur table.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by Rexphobia(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Baller looks sad though
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by ladyF(f): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Beautiful pishures....

Guess who is here again grin grin grin
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by nigeriancuban: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
cool,but the guy is about as dark as coal mixed with crude oil...lol
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by saintkel(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
adesegun121:
He got married traditionally to Veronica at Ndiojukwu village, Uruagu, Nnewi North, LGA of Anambra State today December 29th. Congrats to them.
http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/photos-from-traditional-wedding-of.html

Anambra my State, ialways representing

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by Chikwado1991(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
happy married life

mine remain small...can i hear amen?
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by Niyinficient(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
John Ogu! D perfect sub for Onazi in d super Eagles.....but the deekheaded coach we ad/av won't give him a chance after he lost his place in his Portuguese club due to his loyalty to the country!
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by iffydave: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
[size=20pt] Happy Married Life Cutest Couple..... [/size]

ladyF:
Beautiful pishures....
Guess who is here again grin grin grin

Nobody!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Who be John Ogu that year?
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by Udmaster(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Happy Married Life to them
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
I like her hand fan angry
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
soupandeba:
Who be John Ogu that year?
Na Goal Keeper
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
CountDracula:
Asdfasdfasdf??
Warris dis.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by CoCoLav(f): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Loool!
That girl wouldn't look at him twice if he wasn't a footballer grin
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by Lilchilz(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
more blessinqs
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by MzzTega(f): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
Congratulations to them.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
smiley
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by ichommy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lovely Wife
Re: Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu by babyfaceafrica: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
So?...when mikel go do in own?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? / Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House / Turkish Leagues Suspended After Club President Punches Referee (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.