Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law (28691 Views)

Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Letenwam: 5:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Super Eagles player, John Ogu has reacted to his sister in-law's outburst on Twitter, which confirmed that his marriage to his wife, Vera Akaolisa has indeed ended.

The player who should hit Russia on Monday with his national teammates for the FIFA World Cup, had expressed his fatherly love to Ivanna who has been with her mother since leaving Israel last year on her birthday.

We reported that he wrote on Twitter;

On this day last year ,I was in uyo serving my father land on your special day against South Africa . Today is your special day and I still can’t spend this day with you my Baby girl . Daddy is out here working hard to make you proud in Russia . Happy Birthday my love !!
But the love was not welcomed by Vera’s sister, Mimi who took to Twitter to vent her anger. Mimi  @iam_meemee, who could not hold back her emotions as she blasted the Israeli based midfielder for claiming to love his daughter, tweeted;
“But Daddy was in Nigeria 2 weeks ago and didn’t see his daughter! Oh I forgot Daddy hasn’t seen his daughter since he kicked her and her mom out from Isreal LAST YEAR. You can do everything John but what you won’t do is pretend like you’re Ivanna’s life for the gram.”
However reacting to the call out post through his Insta-story, John Ogu who hinted he is focused on his national duties in Russia, also stated that he sent N1.5m for his daughter's birthday celebration. He wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/john-ogu-reacts-to-his-sister-in-laws-call-out-post/

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 11, 2018
1.5m omo

Why is Mimi shouting maybe she didn't know Niqqa has credited her sisters account,

Mimi after seeing that post go be like sister did he sent you 1.5m,
her sister go say yes oh the alert just de enter now self
Mini go be like I don Bleep up

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Oritzy: 5:38am On Jun 11, 2018
What are they still dioing with their phones undecided
Is John not supposed to be focused on bringing back the world plastic cup for BUHARI ? as promised by their Yoga captain undecided

Or Social Media has turned to the Croatia team they should be focused on winning loosing to on Saturday

20 Likes

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 11, 2018
1.5 Million.

MiMi have you now seen that you are possessed?!

21 Likes

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Greyworld: 6:07am On Jun 11, 2018
I pity for my lawyer friends, seriously with the rate at which issues both domestic, internal, external n otherwise are being settled on social media, Menn! forget it there wont be need for courts anymore.

8 Likes

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by goldbim(f): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2018
Greyworld:
I pity for my lawyer friends, seriously with the rate at which issues both domestic, internal, external n otherwise are being settled on social media, Menn! forget it there wont be need for courts anymore.
i tell you!!family issues all over social media..seems there are no more elders in this generation.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Partnerbiz3: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2018
wats my biz kwan
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by ednut1(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2018
so family no just get shame
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2018
Then what should we do?
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by kepij: 11:25am On Jun 11, 2018
Wetin concern sister inlaw....
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by shamecurls(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2018
Family matters on Social Media!

Sigh...

Kids getting married or, is it the Social media influencing adults
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Nickijoy(f): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2018
Echelonheights5:
Money is talking
No be only talk oo.. e dey sing join

1 Like

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Kobicove(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2018
Why do people bring all manner of personal issues to social media? undecided
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by koladebrainiac(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2018
na sister Inlaw dey always destroy home i swear

4 Likes

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by zealz4u(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2018
1.5M is a lot of money oooooooo.

1 Like

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Goke7: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Our players are just too distracted!
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Noblefreeman(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2018
Your money will never be commensurate to the time you spend with your kids.

4 Likes

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Youngzedd(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2018
Money is useless if you don't give attention. It is insane to compare money with the time you should spend with your daughter.

So by sending 1.5M you are justified. Kids getting married every Saturday.

They are f00lish because they only have money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2018
Own a plot of land today at Imiringi town at Bayelsa. pm me if you're interested
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by pafo(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2018
1.5mil for a kid’s birthday? This Ogu guy no know naija babes o. She will buy 10k cake for the girl and 50k cloth, the rest na her own personal upkeep money. He is what yoruba people call "apa".

2 Likes

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2018
People will be buying fight that is not their own.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Celestyn8213: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2018
You try
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by itiswellandwell: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmm. Money clears all bullshit...

1 Like

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by nabegibeg: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2018
Letenwam:
Super Eagles player, John Ogu has reacted to his sister in-law's outburst on Twitter, which confirmed that his marriage to his wife, Vera Akaolisa has indeed ended.

The player who should hit Russia on Monday with his national teammates for the FIFA World Cup, had expressed his fatherly love to Ivanna who has been with her mother since leaving Israel last year on her birthday.

We reported that he wrote on Twitter;

On this day last year ,I was in uyo serving my father land on your special day against South Africa . Today is your special day and I still can’t spend this day with you my Baby girl . Daddy is out here working hard to make you proud in Russia . Happy Birthday my love !!
But the love was not welcomed by Vera’s sister, Mimi who took to Twitter to vent her anger. Mimi  @iam_meemee, who could not hold back her emotions as she blasted the Israeli based midfielder for claiming to love his daughter, tweeted;
“But Daddy was in Nigeria 2 weeks ago and didn’t see his daughter! Oh I forgot Daddy hasn’t seen his daughter since he kicked her and her mom out from Isreal LAST YEAR. You can do everything John but what you won’t do is pretend like you’re Ivanna’s life for the gram.”
However reacting to the call out post through his Insta-story, John Ogu who hinted he is focused on his national duties in Russia, also stated that he sent N1.5m for his daughter's birthday celebration. He wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/john-ogu-reacts-to-his-sister-in-laws-call-out-post/

it is ok
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Slimsly100(f): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2018
Na wa o
If care is not taken self, d sis in law fit follow for who crash the marriage. Nor go marry ur own dey pokenose upandan!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by miqos02(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2018
Seem
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Mruwa1(m): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2018
oga shut up there 1.5 for pikkin birthday ..1.5 for bday can never merge a broken home try and get ur family back marriage na till death ..u dey look for fresh hole after u don wound the first she come even born put if u must drive her u must make r look the same way u met r

2 Likes

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by bedspread: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2018
Mruwa1:
oga shut up there 1.5 for pikkin birthday ..1.5 for bday can never merge a broken home try and get ur family back marriage na till death ..u dey look for fresh hole after u don wound the first she come even born put if u must drive her u must make r look the same way u met r
GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL / Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home / Messi's Sensational Goal Against Benfica Named UCL 22/23 Goal Of The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.