Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates (32607 Views)

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2015
The fact about those Asian companies cannot be overemphasised.And Godbless you for just using the right example as indians.I worked with a contractor that did a job for Sterling global owned by Indians and up till today,those Indians haven't paid a dime.The contractors borrowed money to do the job and as such are to pay interest of millions every new month to the lender.After about a year of completing one of the biggest Rigs in sterling global delta state,no cash have been paid.Its supposed to be well over 50million naira.Now with the interest at hand,the contractors are now owing more than the 50million naira.Of what use was it then if one might ask?
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2015
Aiddn:

My friend shut your trap. Hw do you explain my wife's earning 180k every month. Nigerians too talk what they dont know. Every Nigerian wants to make money without sweating. Useless country
Your wife should be arrested and probed for conspiring with fools to make out youths work endlessly without pay. I know of GNLD more than you can ever imagine.
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by ghost08(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2015
sunnyboi:
The list is incomplete without Nairabet and Bet9ja grin
Omo na nairabet n bet9ja sure pass o
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by wristbangle: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2015
Megatone:
True Talk @ #6..... its one of d worst jobs ever. I wont advice any fresh graduate to start up with it. Its a time killer, it reduces your life span because long hours with ear fones has negative effects on ur ears. Dat job is more suitable for those that just finished secondary school or part time. Its not just worth it. Very frustrating!!!!!

Talking from experience.

Some people think the job is fine. I pity them
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by wristbangle: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
The fact about those Asian companies cannot be overemphasised.And Godbless you for just using the right example as indians.I worked with a contractor that did a job for Sterling global owned by Indians and up till today,those Indians haven't paid a dime.The contractors borrowed money to do the job and as such are to pay interest of millions every new month to the lender.After about a year of completing one of the biggest Rigs in sterling global delta state,no cash have been paid.Its supposed to be well over 50million naira.Now with the interest at hand,the contractors are now owing more than the 50million naira.Of what use was it then if one might ask?

Pathetic Indians. SMH undecidedsad
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by zinnyprecy(f): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bank and insurance can just get u off balance
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by mikolo80: 3:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Why is 90% marketing? undecided

Anyway, its not a lie. I am currently experiencing this and na Salary dey hold me...although small but na to manage cry
cos the youth and their elders don't produce anything.
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by mikolo80: 3:49am On Dec 31, 2015
martyns303:
Mostly those Asian companies. I remember going to get something from one their company at Ikeja, the supervisor just came out from no where and was yelling at this sales girl like she's filth. The guy was just calling her all sort of names. Felt so pity for the girl, why would anyone work under such harsh conditions I don't know.
hunger bro, hunger abi you go pay her bills ne
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Megatone:
True Talk @ #6..... its one of d worst jobs ever. I wont advice any fresh graduate to start up with it. Its a time killer, it reduces your life span because long hours with ear fones has negative effects on ur ears. Dat job is more suitable for those that just finished secondary school or part time. Its not just worth it. Very frustrating!!!!!

Talking from experience.
I was about going into that career bro, please would like to ask you some questions about it. kindly send me a message on WATSAPP: 0706 571 8019. or kindly drop your public line for me to call you and ask on call. I will really appreciate, it means a lot to me, I have passion for call center call representative.
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2015
wristbangle:

Some people think the job is fine. I pity them
I had the believe that is very fine job. I wish I know better
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Megatone:

Talking from experience.
bro, kindly flash my number please. I will call back when I believe you are less busy.
Re: 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates by tck2000(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Employee Rants On Twitter About Low Pay, Gets Exposed And Fired By Boss / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS / Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.