Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,035 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS (32603 Views)

NPF Recruitment PDF List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 / Nigerian Navy Batch 36 Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025 (PDF) / Nigerian Army 87RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by InoutNaija(f): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2018
The Nigerian Army has released the list of candidates shortlisted for Short Service Combatant Commission (SSC) 45/2019 and Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24/2019 Selection Board, scheduled to take place from 4th – 18th January 2019.

The selection exercise for SSC will take place at NDA Old Site Kawo, Kaduna, Kaduna State, while that of the DSSC will hold at 20 Battalion Barracks Serti Baruwa, Taraba State.

According to information made available to InoutNaija, the list of the shortlisted candidates is available at www.nigerianarmyms.ng.

Meanwhile, applications are still been received for recruitment into the Nigerian Army through its 78 regular recruitment exercise.

Interested applicants should click this link and follow instructions to apply.

The application opened on Wednesday, 19th December, 2018 and runs through Wednesday, 30th January, 2019.

The Army statement reads:

β€œAre you a PATRIOT interested in serving your father land? The opportunity is once more available for Nigerians between the ages of 18 – 22 to join the Army as a member of 78 regular recruits intake (trades/non tradesmen and women).”

Interested applicants are to login to recruitment.army.mil.ng and complete their application.

Click HERE To Apply

Source: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/12/list-of-shortlisted-candidates-for.html

1 Share

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by dicksonadams(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Chai I pity una...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Deivid10(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by baliyubla: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Abeg no wan vex from Buhari nepotism this afternoon, so I no go check.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Nathdoug(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
THE NIGERIA ARMY IS A BIG JOKE UNDER BURUTAI AND JUBRIL..

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Deathstroke00(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Good luck to them, its their time to serve our great nation

4 Likes

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by ozo13(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ok
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by aorseer: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Congrats to those shortlisted

1 Like

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by ozo13(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Imustreturn(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Go well
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by amamahdaniel(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
He
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by lastempero: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hm
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by chiedu7: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
As usual most of them will come from the North.
When they graduate, they will be sent to murder IPOB, Shite Muslims & Peaceful Protesters.

Those from the South will be sent to the North to fight Boko Haram.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Dpharisee: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
My neighbours son has been shortlisted but with the rate they are deployed to North East after few months of mostly physical training I feel like telling him to look for another career but with the lack of jobs in the country it's difficult undecided

10 Likes

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by lastempero: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
:oPeople still dey commit suicide through this way?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Holankill(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
My name is there
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Tobix15: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
nice tho
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by abjisperson(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
post them to sambisa so they can also run away

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by nonix22(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
should I say "the beginning of the end"
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by mamatwiny(f): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
lastempero:
:oPeople still dey commit suicide through this way?

No be small something.

Joining Nigeria army is no 1 way to commit suicide till Nigeria govt are ready to fight BH .
What I see now is senseless killing of our able bodied men via Nigerian army cos I know govt can wipe BH if they really mean to do that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Joshua070(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
suicide mission

1 Like

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by QuietHammer(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Holankill:
My name is there
What is your name?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Ohraykon: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
Yayyyy i made it cool
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by namio10: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nathdoug:
THE NIGERIA ARMY IS A BIG JOKE UNDER BURUTAI AND JUBRIL..

A southern Nigerian enlisting into the Army of Buhari/Buratai is like going for suicide, to be killed by Boko.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by Mankosi: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
chiedu7:
As usual most of them will come from the North.
When they graduate, they will be sent to murder IPOB, Shite Muslims & Peaceful Protesters.

Those from the South will be sent to the North to fight Boko Haram.

I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by sukerefakere(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin
Holankill:
My name is there
Just one prayer point for you;
May your road be rough.
Don't quote me oo
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by davillian(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
After training they will gain experience from BH and only the lucky ones would survive.
From camp to war zone grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by lastmessenger: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Come from the south? Join the army at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS by pooozeee(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
I am amazed that people are still signing for their death warrant

BOKO HARAM IS REAL U ARE WARNED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) / Private Schools Do Not Pay Teachers During Holidays / Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.