Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Are You Thinking Of Becoming A Web-prenuer Join Me On BBM. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Thinking Of Becoming A Web-prenuer Join Me On BBM. (557 Views)

Thinking Of Working In The Bank? My 25 Years Of Experience Will Help You / Am Thinking Of Quitting My Job / The Power In Your Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Thinking Of Becoming A Web-prenuer Join Me On BBM. by Lunchour: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Are you thinking of Becoming a Web-Prenuer Join Me on BBM via 22FAA3C6

I am a web-developer and I can share with you some web-applications that you can make money from in 2016.

The world is moving towards the Information and Communication Technology Path and we all should be moving towards that direction or incorporating it with anything we do.
Add me on BBM via 22FAA3C6
Re: Are You Thinking Of Becoming A Web-prenuer Join Me On BBM. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
How much is involved

1 Like

Re: Are You Thinking Of Becoming A Web-prenuer Join Me On BBM. by lokojay1989(m): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
pls im interested in it,what is the requirement?

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Part Time Or Full Time Bizness With Less Than N15k / IOSH Managing Safely /Working Safely HSE Course / 25,000 A House Keeper In One Hotel And 4000 A Day, As A Construction Copany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.