Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,404 members, 7,843,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol (8001 Views)

75 Biblical Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol / The Biblical Reason For Food Scarcity / 12 Biblical Reason For Attending Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol by personal59: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=marykaydee post=41559134][/quote]

U don't av to repeat what u don't know do u af ur statistic?

All am saying is dis there is no lab u will test the mine and u will b told there is less than 0.5 % because is undetectable bt scientist bliv there will b though it can't be prove brother bt for benefit of doubt that's y is written der.

Just like taking 98% H2SO4 scientist will tell u is undiluted I mean raw acid. it is concentrated bt do u knw d 2% left is water so that's it.

Brother am tired of explanation if u don't understand it this way nd mind u. U re claiming ur brother is a phd holder do u knw who I am? Do u knw d no of professor I av with m? Do u knw d no of lab I av been to? Do u knw d no of machines (instrument) I av handled abeg brother don't use that as a prove for what u re saying.

In science world seeing, proving and defending is believing thanks.
Re: 75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol by marykaydee: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=personal59 post=41574361]

All am saying is dis there is no lab u will test the mine and u will b told there is less than 0.5 % because is undetectable bt scientist bliv there will b though it can't be prove brother bt for benefit of doubt that's y is written der.

Just like taking 98% H2SO4 scientist will tell u is undiluted I mean raw acid. it is concentrated bt do u knw d 2% left is water so that's it.

Brother am tired of explanation if u don't understand it this way nd mind u. U re claiming ur brother is a phd holder do u knw who I am? Do u knw d no of professor I av with m? Do u knw d no of lab I av been to? Do u knw d no of machines (instrument) I av handled abeg brother don't use that as a prove for what u re saying.

What statistics do u have aswell?. You are not the only chemist in the world. I dnt remember telling u my brother is a phd. Holder.i said my inlaw and hes a muslim. He and a whole lot of muslims do not drink non alcholic wine.As for statistics google is your friend. Scientists do not agree with your non alcoholic wine.Anyway, this is heading no where....sighs... undecided leaves thread
Re: 75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol by marykaydee: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
personal59:

Www.islamawareness>nonalchoholicbeer/wine is halal. Their scientists dnt agree with you. O.5 or less is still present and can be detected in blood or urine samples. A test was carried out on a group of ppl and this was proven. Thats why most arab muslims dnt drink non alcholic wine . including my inlaw and his colleagues(muslims)Their science scholars forbid it. (its halal)
Re: 75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol by wirinet(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
personal59:

My brother I study Chemistry let m giv u some lecture on what is known as fermentation to produce a non alcohol
ic wine

Some of ARIEL’s varietal wines are are aged in small oak barrels, and all are fined and filtered according to traditional winemaking methods. Finally, more than 99.5% of the alcohol is removed through gentle cold filtration process. This process, which uses reverse osmosis, allows alcohol to be removed from ARIEL while retaining many of the qualities found in traditional wine.

How ariel is done

The base tank is initially filled with wine.
A pump pushes the wine into the reverse osmosis unit.
The cylinders have membranes that separate a syrupy concentrate from the alcohol and water.
The water and alcohol flow into a storage tank, and the concentrate is recycled 10-20 times.
Finally, before bottling, fresh water is added to the concentrate, creating the finished product!

My brother if someone do dis within a seconds is it not a miracle so abeg forget o I knw what am saying.

I think you should drop out of chemistry and get yourself admissioned into a theological school, you are disgracing the sciences and misinforming up coming young scientist.
What you wrote up there is nonsense, the process of fermentation itself produces alcohol. There is nothing like non alcoholic fermentation. The process you describe is removing alcohol after fermentation. You only filtered the alcohol out using osmosis, you could have as well use distillation (multiple times), to reduce the alcoholic content of the fermented grape fruit mixture.

You guys are just like making up excuses to support doctrines you subscribe to. There is no evidence in the bible that suggest that biblical wine makers has chemists that know how to remove alcohol from fermented grape juice (wine), but there is plenty to suggest that the word wine is almost always synonymous with drunkenness and intoxication, suggesting alcoholic content.
Re: 75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol by personal59: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=wirinet post=41588221]

I think you should drop out of chemistry and get yourself admissioned into a theological school, you are disgracing the sciences and misinforming up coming young scientist.
What you wrote up there is nonsense, the process of fermentation itself produces alcohol. There is nothing like non alcoholic fermentation. The process you describe is removing alcohol after fermentation. You only filtered the alcohol out using osmosis, you could have as well use distillation (multiple times), to reduce the alcoholic content of the fermented grape fruit mixture.

You guys are just like making up excuses to support doctrines you subscribe to. There is no evidence in the bible that suggest that biblical wine makers has chemists that know how to remove alcohol from fermented grape juice (wine), but there is plenty to suggest that the word wine is almost always synonymous with drunkenness and intoxication, suggesting alcoholic content.

[/quote

am disgracing science?? Wao that's great bro
Re: 75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol by gynny(f): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Alcohol use disorder which also involves a level that's sometimes called alcoholism. This is a pattern of alcohol use involving problems in controlling your drinking, always preoccupied with alcohol, continuing to use it even when it brings problems, drinking more to get the same effect, and also having withdrawal symptoms when you rapidly decrease or stop drinking. Click on the link below to know more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/alcohol-use-disorder-causes-treatment/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School, 23 April 2017 / Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. / Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.