Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Geology, Agriculture Or Physiology-which One Should I Go For. Opinions PLEASE - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Geology, Agriculture Or Physiology-which One Should I Go For. Opinions PLEASE (753 Views)

Career In Geosciences (geology, Geophysics, Mining, Petroleum Engineer) / Geology, Agriculture Or Physiology-which One Should I Go For. Opinions PLEASE / Geology, Agriculture Or Physiology-which One Should I Go For. Opinions PLEASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Geology, Agriculture Or Physiology-which One Should I Go For. Opinions PLEASE by bobogee007(m): 12:39am On Dec 30, 2015
Good day everyone, I will be humbled and happy if I can get candid and helpful advice from fellow nairalanders.
I am a student of a state university in Nigeria studying a course which I'm not happy with but am planning to change the course next academic year because I have no passion and interest in it. Out of the courses offered in my school, I'm planning to go for GEOLOGY,AGRICULTURAL RELATED COURSES and PHYSIOLOGY but am confused currently on which one to go for due to the following reasons
1. Employment opportunities
2 .Probability of establishing a private organization
3. High income
Now am @ crossroads on which one to pick and study
All suggestions and comment will be welcomed
Re: Geology, Agriculture Or Physiology-which One Should I Go For. Opinions PLEASE by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 30, 2015
To me, what one earn(monetary) is not one's lifetime achievement but the fulfillment oe one's dream, so my advice to u is not at how lucrative a particular course of study is rather how satisfy are u, when reading d course and after u read it, make good for urself and for d naija may u are goin to b a future nobel winner for making right choice.
Re: Geology, Agriculture Or Physiology-which One Should I Go For. Opinions PLEASE by bobogee007(m): 5:58am On Dec 30, 2015
Abuskidonline:
To me, what one earn(monetary) is not one's lifetime achievement but the fulfillment oe one's dream, so my advice to u is not at how lucrative a particular course of study is rather how satisfy are u, when reading d course and after u read it, make good for urself and for d naija may u are goin to b a future nobel winner for making right choice.
u know their might not be chance to side m study all so I have to decide and pick 1. If you were in my shoes, what would you have gone 4
Re: Geology, Agriculture Or Physiology-which One Should I Go For. Opinions PLEASE by youngRx(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2015
i think there are threads for each of those courses in the career section. i advise u to visit them an read through from begining to end. that way you get to knw what students and graduates of those courses are facing out there. that way you can know which is best for you.
Re: Geology, Agriculture Or Physiology-which One Should I Go For. Opinions PLEASE by bobogee007(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
youngRx:
i think there are threads for each of those courses in the career section. i advise u to visit them an read through from begining to end. that way you get to knw what students and graduates of those courses are facing out there. that way you can know which is best for you.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Ends Soon, Help A Brother / Job Assistance After 1020 Applications / Advice: How Can I Survive In This Labour Market Without Breaking My Virginity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.