Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Why Would Your Neighbors Ignore You But Talk To Other Members Of Your Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Would Your Neighbors Ignore You But Talk To Other Members Of Your Family? (1110 Views)

Should We Really Ignore Dysfunctional Families? / My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? / Ten Things Nigerian Neighbors Share Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Your Neighbors Ignore You But Talk To Other Members Of Your Family? by mamageeiscool: 2:33am On Dec 30, 2015
Hi all, I was just wondering why would your neighbors ignore you but talk to other members of your family?

Could it be because the person is ugly?
Re: Why Would Your Neighbors Ignore You But Talk To Other Members Of Your Family? by dsquare33: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2015
Lols, it happens all the time, they do it to either spite you probably they can't stand you or they see you as irresponsible. In most cases they do it out of spite. The most important thing is ignore them pretend they don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Your Neighbors Ignore You But Talk To Other Members Of Your Family? by mamagee3(f): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Would Your Neighbors Ignore You But Talk To Other Members Of Your Family? by ifyalways(f): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Maybe you have BO undecided

Just saying cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Would Your Neighbors Ignore You But Talk To Other Members Of Your Family? by PresVA: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
mamageeiscool:
Hi all, I was just wondering why would your neighbors ignore you but talk to other members of your family?

Could it be because the person is ugly?
grin grin grin grin ... very funny. .

Could be you ain't friendly and approachable. .
Re: Why Would Your Neighbors Ignore You But Talk To Other Members Of Your Family? by mamageeiscool: 2:32am On Dec 31, 2015
PresVA:
grin grin grin grin ... very funny. .

Could be you ain't friendly and approachable. .
But how would they know I'm unfriendly if they've never spoken to me.
Re: Why Would Your Neighbors Ignore You But Talk To Other Members Of Your Family? by tayo60(f): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2015
To dem u may unfriendly , always moody and at times you keep to yourself. Change ur attitude. Smile to them and greet them first whenever you see dem. B friendly to them and watch how they wl also change to you.
Re: Why Would Your Neighbors Ignore You But Talk To Other Members Of Your Family? by tellwisdom: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Not until you treat yourself of Kolo syndrome sad
Re: Why Would Your Neighbors Ignore You But Talk To Other Members Of Your Family? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Because you are not approachable - like you have body odour, bad breath, dirty clothes, you use curse words, you talk to yourself, you don't greet, mean-looking face, scary face, hardly at home etc etc.

(1) (Reply)

Man's Greatest Moment: How True Is This Photo? / They Dont Like Their New House / This Pitures Of Those Cute Kids Will Kick Start You Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.