Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,590 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) (34658 Views)

BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters / Ogenyi Onazi Survives Accident In Oyo State Ahead Of Saturday Wedding (photos) / Ogenyi Onazi's Traditional Marriage In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by bossto(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Evergreat2014:
That moment when you convert hot akara to blue band. Those of us in the north will understand better.
lol...your head dey there jareh
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by anigbajumo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nimblemind:

Which lazio starting 11? If say person no know ball now, them go begin believe you!

Lemme even name the starting 11 to you, Goalkeeper: Alex Meret
Defence: Giovanni Pasquale
Defence: Maurizio Domizzi
Defence: Danilo
Midfield: Lucas Evangelista
Midfield: Guilherme
Midfield: Manuel Iturra
Midfield: Ali Adnan
Midfield: Silvan Widmer
Midfield: Marquinho
Forward: Stipe Perica

Next time if you wanna speak, get your facts right, you hear?
Person wey dey bench against Inter milan,Udinese(2x),Sampdoria,Palermo,Roma,frosinone,hellas verona,genoa,chievo verona and bologna.... The only matches where he played were against Ac milan,torino,sassuolo and he was substituted in ALL this matches! (His only full 90mins this season has been against Napoli)

Wanna say any other thing?

Google has done it well for you.How many years in his career @ lazio he has been on bench like this?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by haywhy911(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Imprimis:
What spectacular about Onazi's Akara? He's a great guy no doubt, buying Ankara does not define any sense of humility.
maybe you're right but I think it does define a little sense of humility. Picture Mikel doing this.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by Alexpetra: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
D guy need d energy of akara na make una free am oo
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by CharlesIyke414(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Like onzi like his mentor tb joshua down to earth.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by oloriooko(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
vanhayor:
4th to comment....getting close to FTC
count again bro cheesy
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by seunakin231(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Stale..
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by Eve62(f): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
Nice down to earth..first to comment..lord thanks the day is good..

*pours him water* wake up.

1 Like

Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by onatisi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
sheubaba2013:
I like Onazi, he is very humble and kind. Mikel no go ever agree to snap this kind pics despite say d both of them grew up in Jos.
Mikel is sensible and intelligent and will not stupidly put himself in danger of kidnappers by moving anyhow around .it seems kidnappers haven't shown onazi the real deal ,by the time they show him once he will know that naija no be italy
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by Olushauneddy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is what Mikel can never do. If all the big boyz can be like Onazi...Forget !!!
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by Nimblemind(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
anigbajumo:

Google has done it well for you.How many years in his career @ lazio he has been on bench like this?

What are you now saying? Shebi you quoted me to say he is a regular starter at lazio and i showed you he isn't anything near a first team player right now!

So what are you typing asking me how many years he has been a bench warmer, if you knew this already , why quote me saying he is a regular starter or does it mean same thing to once be a starter and be a bencher now?

My rooney was a beast for years but not doing well now, does that mean right now he is the same as he was!
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by tadmen: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
jamex93:
Na so chop akara play ball
grin
jamex93:
Na so chop akara play ball
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by nuesmann(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
HUMILITY,saw him yesterday around obalende,he is down to earth.
haywhy911:
He might be a multimillionaire footballer, but Ogenyi Onazi still lives as regular as possible. The Lazio midfielder is currently in Jos, Nigeria where he is spending the Serie A winter break.

He shared a photo of himself buying roadside 'Akara’- a Nigerian food made cake made with beans.

“That moment when the ‪#‎ Jos‬weather is too cold and you’ve got to book for your ‪#‎ Akara ‬to step it down,” the 22-year-old midfielder wrote alongside the photo.

The midfielder will be back in action when Serie A resumes in the first week of January 2016. Onazi’s Lazio will be hosting Carpi in matchday 18 of the Italian league.

HUMILITY OR PUBLICITY STUNT?

https://www.instagram.com/p/_qqK6jzLNE/?taken-by=onaziogenyi
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by josh93: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
hungry man no dey shame
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by justmenoni: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
22 year's my foot....none of those men in the pic's is younger than 32.....this oyinbo sef mumu pass mumu if not how can this grandpa be claiming 22...hanhan 22!!!!!!!!!!

haywhy911:
He might be a multimillionaire footballer, but Ogenyi Onazi still lives as regular as possible. The Lazio midfielder is currently in Jos, Nigeria where he is spending the Serie A winter break.

He shared a photo of himself buying roadside 'Akara’- a Nigerian food made cake made with beans.

“That moment when the ‪#‎ Jos‬weather is too cold and you’ve got to book for your ‪#‎ Akara ‬to step it down,” the 22-year-old midfielder wrote alongside the photo.

The midfielder will be back in action when Serie A resumes in the first week of January 2016. Onazi’s Lazio will be hosting Carpi in matchday 18 of the Italian league.

HUMILITY OR PUBLICITY STUNT?

https://www.instagram.com/p/_qqK6jzLNE/?taken-by=onaziogenyi
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Evergreat2014:
That moment when you convert hot akara to blue band. Those of us in the north will understand better.
In the famous voice of Timaya.....
"I concur"
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by ikescope: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
From ur friends we can deduce ur age tongue

That means those niggaz wit wit could be 23-25yrs ba?....

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by swillonch(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Trove:
This mst b a lie. I can bet u dat pix is nt recent. Onazi is in Lagos. Yesterday was his wedding and we both chilled somwhr in Lekki.
At least OP shown us pix, ur evidence pls n stop d Noise
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eve62:

*pours him water* wake up.
anty eve I nor be Adam of eden ooo wey Jonz ..if u pour me water na then u go know say Adam of nja diff..lol
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by blazers007: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Good to knw he's still humble despite his riches, but he should better watch it b4 boiz abduct him like they did to Mikel's dad and Obodo...boiz aren't smiling ooo...
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by Tobyshegz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Did i just read "22' !!!.. .. Somethin' must be wrong with my phone screen.. I gotta reboot
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by sheubaba2013: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kidnap wething? Guy leave that na only Mikel be the player or celeb wey dey 9ja?
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by Gudiza(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Find it kinda tacky wearing your own jersey in public. Like you're afraid no one would recognise you. undecided
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by GoldEnyong(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Where is Ayo Fayose??
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by orsidy: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Real Naija bouy. No faking
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by orsidy: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Real Naija bouy! Just keep it real boo. Loving this
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by wink2015(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Some years back the late Rashidi Yekini of the Super eagles was seen on the street of Ibadan buying food from Mama Put. The other day it was governor Fayose of Ekiti state buying amala and ewedu from mama put.[/size]
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by drealzum(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
It seems the Jos cold is not affecting onazi. While the others are putting on jacket he is just putting on a jersey. The only effect I can see from Jos harmattan on him is just his white legs.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by haywhy911(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
drealzum:
It seems the Jos cold is not affecting onazi. While the others are putting on jacket he is just putting on a jersey. The only effect I can see from Jos harmattan on him is just his white legs.
lol...
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by Adenex3051(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
I won't call it call it publicity stunt. I once saw his pix here on Nairaland reading newspaper by d roadside. I see in him a cool headed Nigerian footballer who is humble, simple and down to earth. I try to imagine the likes of Mikel Obi doing same.
Onazi please enjoy your reign while it last.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by haywhy911(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Adenex3051:
I won't call it call it publicity stunt. I once saw his pix here on Nairaland reading newspaper by d roadside. I see in him a cool headed Nigerian footballer who is humble, simple and down to earth. I try to imagine the likes of Mikel Obi doing same.
Onazi please enjoy your reign while it last.
yeah,you're right bro. He's a bit hot-headed on the field of play though.
Re: Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) by shepherdnoble: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eya Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Vs Nigeria: 4 Nations Women's Tournament - 3 - 0 (Full Time) / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) / Eden Hazard And Lessons For Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.