Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed (14725 Views)

MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them / We Will Achieve N5,000 Welfare Scheme Through Social Intervention – Lai Mohammed / How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Eniye30: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
catchfun:

lalasticlala
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/how-well-fund-n5000-welfare-scheme-lai-mohammed/
Laicadesical Muhammed a fool is known by the multitude of his words. Eccl 5:3
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by boojwa(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lair mohammed...u no go shaaaraap naw wey u get shans... angryfoolish bonkon...
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Wesely01(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
mapet:

Bros, slow down
1. I think you should not blame the man based on your comprehension issues
2. He never said neither did he imply 5000 would turn into a clinic
3. But if you'd extended your context fairly, you would have understood that for him to refer to clinic, means there could, would or should be a clinic.
4. But what do I know? you're simply another wailer

Guy which planet are you from? I guess not this earth or even naija. Are you saying this is the first trash(lie) your uncle from you state will be feeding us, people like you would face the reality soon and dance Alanta and not Shoki to the music very very soon.

1 Like

Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by odutolu1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
donholy28:
why can't dix man stop talking eh
because he is being paid to talk. Get it?
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by mapet: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wesely01:

Guy which planet are you from? I guess not this earth or even naija. Are you saying this is the first trash(lie) your uncle from you state will be feeding us, people like you would face the reality soon and dance Alanta and not Shoki to the music very very soon.

Is it that you do not have the capacity to address facts? I have asked some simple questions (what has Lia said differently from APC manifesto?), you'll do well to address one of it.
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by onatisi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
the devil seems to have left the job of lying to Lai Mohammed
like I have always said Lair Mohammed is the best weapon against boko haram and shekau
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by lanre77(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
govt provides solution and way forward,then u wail,u shld hav recoverd frm ur lost at d polls
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by IVORY2009(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Baba minister, lie lie... shocked
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Jidibia(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Incoherent of the incoherent.
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by HirstMOG(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please can someone help me to pin point where Lie Muhammed stated how their government will be generating money to pay vulnerable Nigerians 5k from next year
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by UjSizzle(f): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
How will they determine the most vulnerable in the country? Data capturing in this country has always being a joke... seriously. Unless they intend to go to the north as usual with this conditional cash transfer and remote villages in the south.

Besides if the government is really interested in education, they'll give some incentives to people to encourage them take teaching as a first career choice. I'm certain I read sometime ago that they intend to give the unemployed jobs as teachers. Biko don't. We have enough half baked teachers already who don't know how to identify pupils that need more attention to help them learn. If Ada in front gets it then we're moving on undecided
We need people interested in imparting knowledge, not some frustrated individuals looking for a pay.
Where I did my PPA during my service year, we had to beg parents to send their kids to school. I'm talking of a government funded school. The only fee they were required to pay was #200/term and yet parents wouldn't (not couldn't). They'd rather spend the money burying their dead and decorating graves with ceramic tiles than education of their children.
Their teachers teach in the local language too. Seriously undecided All these miraculous things happening in the country, and yet we want to borrow money from multilateral and bilateral institutions to fund conditional cash transfers for education they don't want?
You guys are killing me.
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by cruzclinton1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
catchfun:

lalasticlala
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/how-well-fund-n5000-welfare-scheme-lai-mohammed/

Imagine....your lia don even tire small pikin #lia lia

Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by elvismoh: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bros, ur opinion won't solve the problem even though Lai Mohammed mouth is taped with a sell tape. Have u seen him one on one b4 or on TV station when talking? Next time look at his mouth closely when giving any public speech. U will see Lai Moh'd will be using his tongue to link his lips as one who is using his tongue to link honey bellow his/her lips (Lie dey sweet for he mouth). Meaning, Lai Moh'd enjoying lying because he derived maximum ultility/satisfaction for doing it. His mouth needs to be super glue not sell-tape. But, me still be PMB fan oh.
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Khez: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Is it only going to benefit that part of Nigeria that has everything and are best in only Nigeria yet poor, timid and gullible, This is just a way our lanky presd wanna compensate em for voting him.... Mad man
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by mikolo80: 2:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Eyekandi:
I can't find where he says the funding will be coming from. I taught Nigeria is broke?

Its good Nigerians can put fire under their leaders, but if they can't deliver on this, they should just let go already
more like eyekulikuli. seriously no offense. where are the curves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not All PDP Defectors Are Looters - Lai Mohammed Says / APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch / Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.