Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed (14726 Views)

MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them / We Will Achieve N5,000 Welfare Scheme Through Social Intervention – Lai Mohammed / How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by magicminister: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2015
The pilot states are jigawa, kano and yobe.
I will not complain about this government.
I will focus on getting my citizenship from united states or turkey.
That's all I want to do now.
Nigeria is really a zoo
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by marycool18(f): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Oga, stop this madness and do relevant things, what can 5000 naira do?
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Sirventor01(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Well thank God they didn't deny paying #5000 to the unemployed youth but please someone should please tell this man to tell his Oga at the top to stop talking and start acting
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by chronos: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Oga "lie",what about the unpaid salaries
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by miqos02(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2015
ok
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Etizz: 11:16am On Dec 30, 2015
Coming from lai....
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by lordcornel(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2015
Spread mat on these lies n lie on it.
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by solidman59(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2015
Old cargo, still lying. Goat
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by sukky33(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2015
PMB got angry because GEJ was seeking for postponement of election not to disenfranchise some local government numbered 14. Now Bro Lie Mohammed is telling us it was 30LGA. This man will surely lie that he is alive after being buried when he dies.

1 Like

Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by drss(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2015
dis govt is a disgrace to humanity. if a man with 4 wives n 20 children will be able to send his children to skool does dat sugges he's a poor man dat need N5,000? in other words, those parasitic people who hate family planning will be rewarded with N5,000 for giving birth indiscriminately n funded by niger delta oil money thunder fire buari dullaard! See corruption at its peak!
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by anonimi: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2015
fredosky111:
I hope the 5k will not be technically paid.. By the time 2019 is close this man will have every course to apologize to Nigerians

......just as Boko Haram terrorists have been TECHNICALLY defeated by Comical LIAR Mohammed's boss grin shocked
Meanwhile the Boobooo crew just dey laugh the 200 million mumus they fooled on March 28.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3041343_resize_jpeg_jpeg384963ae8ea3da4721c0ff0a90d0291d

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by MzPecs(f): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Ecoterrorist:
How can you solve a problem by increasing a problem?

In Mzpecs voice *Lai mohammed is a goat*
Who takes a goat serious? undecided

I think basket mouth should partner with him.. grin grin grin
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Bollinger(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Eyekandi:
I can't find where he says the funding will be coming from. I taught Nigeria is broke?

Its good Nigerians can put fire under their leaders, but if they can't deliver on this, they should just let go already

You are mistaken. If you look hard enough you will find exactly where he said the funds will come from. The only problem is, the more you look the less you see. grin Nigerians don't care about where the funds will come from. All they care about is collecting the funds. I thought he would say that it would be funded through taxation, like every other normal does it, but alas, he himself doesn't know what such a huge project entails.
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Its lie Mohammed again on the loose. Outter thread undecided
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by m4una(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2015
It's lie mohamed again...
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Pascal181: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Even if he greet me good moring I will check time b4 I ansa. Ur boss (buhari) did nt give conditions 4 dat #5000 payment during his campaigns
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by redcliff: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2015
donholy28:
why can't dix man stop talking eh

gave u seen where a minister of infornation stops talking?
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by m4una(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2015
I find it very hard to belief any thing that comes out of liar mohamed's default lying mouth.
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2015
stnwani:
When its from you Lai Mohammed,my instincts tell me to disbelieve your informations.
Thank you
.TAKE NOTE: Information remains Information whether Singular or Plural. INFORMATIONS IS SO WRONG or do you want to Lie (like Lai Mohammed) that it was a Typo error?
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Ahmeduana(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2015
catchfun:

lalasticlala
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/how-well-fund-n5000-welfare-scheme-lai-mohammed/
THIS IS THE FATHER OF OUR OWN MINISTER OF MISINFORMATION DIS-HONORABLE MINISTER LIE MUHAMMED, paul joseph goebbels which happens to hold the same position is son is holding presently, it was known that he was the mouthpiece of adolf hitler regime when he hold the position of PUBLIC ENLIGHTMENT AND PROPAGANDA TILL THE TIME HE DIED...

Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Skmoda360(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2015
This liar M don come again.
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2015
Bollinger:

You are mistaken. If you look hard enough you will find exactly where he said the funds will come from. The only problem is, the more you look the less you see. grin Nigerians don't care about where the funds will come from. All they care about is collecting the funds. I thought he would say that it would be funded through taxation, like every other normal does it, but alas, he himself doesn't know what such a huge project entails.

Sigh* sad
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Wesely01(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2015
For crying out loud why is this man like this , he said and I quote "They do not know that N5,000 can make the difference between life and death for many Nigerians.
“Many people have died because they cannot afford transportation to the health centres" So his telling us now that the N5,000 would turn into a clinics or put a structure on ground that once many people as he referred to Nigerias wants to go to clinic , there is a phone number to call or a toll free to this clinics to pick them up . Nigerians you voted for change, you guys have not seen anything yet from this lie lie people.
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by mapet: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2015
1. You lot are simply in denial
2. I think the noble thing to do is to take the points he made in this write-up, juxtapose it against APC manifesto and tell what is different
3. If 3 above can be proven, then you can call him all the names you want

Now these are my bets
1. 90% of all the posters above me never read APC manifesto
2. The same never bothered to know the details of the 5k conditional social intervention

So you end up wallowing in ignorance...........
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by rzenex(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2015
why spending half a trillion on fruitfulless idea. i think PMB needs to reason beyond this and use the money to industralise the country thereby creating job opportunity for nigeria youth.
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Please is this #5,000 thing captured in the 2016 budget? Just asking.
The logistics of who and who that qualifies for this largesse will definitely run into billions of Naira . I don't think Nigeria is rife for this Social Welfarism. Personally I won't want the government to be stampeded into unsound economic policy just to be seen to redeem their campaign promises. Is the CBN governor listening?
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by mapet: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2015
Wesely01:
For crying out loud why is this man like this , he said and I quote "They do not know that N5,000 can make the difference between life and death for many Nigerians.
“Many people have died because they cannot afford transportation to the health centres" So his telling us now that the N5,000 would turn into a clinics or put a structure on ground that once many people as he referred to Nigerias wants to go to clinic , there is a phone number to call or a toll free to this clinics to pick them up . Nigerians you voted for change, you guys have not seen anything yet from this lie lie people.

Bros, slow down

1. I think you should not blame the man based on your comprehension issues
2. He never said neither did he imply 5000 would turn into a clinic
3. But if you'd extended your context fairly, you would have understood that for him to refer to clinic, means there could, would or should be a clinic.
4. But what do I know? you're simply another wailer
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by mployer(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2015
This country is a Joke, big Joke grin
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by Kbraims(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Incoherent...
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by viktor01(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
What kind of a person keeps telling you how they intend to get something done all the time without actually getting it done?

Do it already and stop blabbing like a woman.
#this man's tribe n talk self
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by PHIPEX(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
If Buhari can choose to become petroleum minister, our Pastor VP should become the minister of information. This man is becoming too embarrassing to listen to. Imagine telling us the insurgents were controlling 30LGA in May, which means they also controlled the state capitals.
Re: How We’ll Fund N5,000 Welfare Scheme —lai Mohammed by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
APC GOVERNMENT AND THEIR LIE LIE PROMISE AND FAIL .I PREFER JONATHAN LED GOVERNMENT AT LEAST THERE'S MASSIVE
CORRUPTION BUT NIGERIAN ECONOMY IS FAR BETTER THEN THAN APC LED GOVT NOW.

APC ALL POLITICIANS CORRUPTION AND OLD MEN LIARS .

WE HAVE TACTICALLY DEFEATED BOKO HARAM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BOKO HARAM MILITIAS ARE MORE STRONGER, MORE SOPHISTICATED DAN NIGERIA MILITARY.

NIGERIANS HAS SEEN THE FRUITS OF OUR LABOUR WHAT WE VOTED FOR.

APC BUHARI GOVT IS A SHAME TO NIGERIANS.

WE WILL FIND CHIBOK GIRLS IN 2 MONTHS.

WE WILL MAKE $1 DOLLAR 1 NAIRA IF ELECTED.

WE WILL PAY ALL NIGERIAN YOUTHS 5 THOUSAND NAIRA EVERY MONTH.

NIGERIAN ECONOMY IS DOWN.

BAN ON USING ATM CARD ABROAD.

CRIME RATE HAS INCREASE DUE TO UNEMPLOYMENT AND POVERTY .

EVERY DAY PROMISES NEVER FULFILL .

SORRY FOR NIGERIANS ......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Ecological Fund Projects In 11 States / Convert Sambisa Forest To Grazing Land For Herdsmen, Benue Youths Tell FG / BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.