Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) (28811 Views)

Wizkid Gives Hints On Leaving SONY Music Label For Good / Lady On 21-Day Dry Fasting For Wizkid Gives Update (Photos) / Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira)(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by Atmmachine(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2015
pretydiva:
he can pay it 2 acct..not me going 2 ajegunle

OK.
I respect your decision.
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by PrinceZubby: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
May God reward his effort.
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by ussy09(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
MrKnowitall:

Please don't insult me by calling that a challenge. One millia is nothing!
Empty pockets sori I mean vessels make d loudest noise
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by danizy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tolexander:
Wizkid, Afrobeat sensation undecided undecided

The guy doesn't even know the genre of music he sings, just sing to any beat given to him.
but thats not what we are saying here,plz read well to comment properly some other time.thanks nd happynewyear
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by sampsondeen(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
NaijaProxyBase:
I don't think she's a fool. I will still surprise someone online in that way. We don't even need to have communicated before.

Pls surprise me...I need money for better thing
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by kenkels: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
sexybaby22:

But hee tried atleast. how many other celebs do that for their fans.
oya forward me $5,000 dollars if na chicken change to you. undecided

Modified:

the guy just dey do shakara jare. but he is a nice guy altogether.
that means you can leav your BF 4 wizzy nw grin
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by zeusdgrt(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
MrKnowitall:
What a bttch nigga! Ordinary one milla, that's only $5,000. Shame!
hi,am osas a drummer just saw u on the guitar can we be pals?pls wit no relevance to ur cash,just kul frndz.
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tolexander:

The guy doesn't even know the genre of music he sings, just sing to any beat given to him.
grin
Dem don finish my boy ogrin
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by eekonwei: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
hmm, 1million naira, keep on doing good d lord will reward u.
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by Liljeez(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tolexander:

At lease hez making cash wit eet
which one u fit do

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by Banter1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
pretydiva:
i don dey run since sef
better
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by Elxandre(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
sexybaby22:

You got mail.
No PMs, but look at you rushing to PM a guy over a $5k prospect grin
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by Elxandre(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
NaijaProxyBase:
I don't think she's a fool. I will still surprise someone online in that way. We don't even need to have communicated before.
Bros Iwon't lie, I need any surprise seriously right now smiley
Oya na smiley
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by SONIA54320(f): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
giving ppl money cuz u needed more fans umm u thought
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by deekaybeatz(m): 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tolexander:

It's called talent. Being able to jump on any beat is a very difficult stuff
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by Zennor: 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Abeg God bless d guy jare,how many pple u don dash christmas money?
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by Tolexander: 2:32am On Jan 01, 2016
deekaybeatz:

It's called talent. Being able to jump on any beat is a very difficult stuff
what is the talent in the scrap they guys speak out?

Music with no substantial lyrical contents!
Re: Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) by deekaybeatz(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Tolexander:
what is the talent in the scrap they guys speak out?

Music with no substantial lyrical contents!
OK this may be for u. But for me, I enjoy the melody dat comes with his songs. Give him a 100 on that cos dats the most difficult side in making music. Even if the lyrics is not there his melody shacks me up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola / Shan George And Her Son Delnoi Throwback Photo / Burna Boy Flaunts His New Hairstyle On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.