Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. (3968 Views)

DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters / Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Anticabal: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2015
We are still looking for kanu's letter of apology to buhari not the one written by Daura lawal's DSS. We want to hear him apologize in the courtroom.

If the DSS suceeds in getting him apologize in the courtroom, i'm sure he will lose many of his teeming followers. DSS can no longer be believed. They once claimed he was caught with prostitutes, later it became just one prostitute with a conjured name 'maryam Ibezimakor' whose existence is still unverifiable.

Mazi Uche mefor his deputy director has debunked the said phantom apology and sees the desperate attempt to tarnish Kanu's image as a sign of discomfort for lawal daura's DSS who are under intense pressure from both local and international rights organization to release the Biafran Activist who is just a political prisoner in the hands of dictator buhari after losing series of courtcases to kanu.

Thank you all for reading.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Anticabal: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2015
Haters will jump in salivating as usual and quietly go away disappointed. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by AceJam: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:
Haters will jump in salivating as usual and quietly go away disappointed. cheesy
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Bryan37: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2015
How did we become like this How did Nigeria Government became the Chief in command in lies peddling
What d f********k is going on?

9 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Anticabal: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2015
Haterz be like.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by HiddenShadow: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2015
DSS has ended up ridiculing themselves under Buhari

Something that never occurred under Jonathan

10 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Anticabal: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2015
AceJam:
grin grin
I know how to set traps for them. I know what they love. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Leopardd(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2015
DSS thinks everyone is a zombie.

The said apology was made on Oct 17, but on that 17th, they denied having him in custody. They refuse to allow him speak to media.

They have tried all charges they can, still failed. Now is media blackmail.

First, they said it was 3 Oloshos, now it is one Olosho by name of Maryam.

When IBtimes questioned DSS about Nnamdi Kanu, they said he was a nobody to them, that they didn't know he existed.
Yesterday they said he was arrested because of superior intelligence gathering spanning over months.

If they can make him apologize in court, he will loose over half of his followers.

Let them make him tender the apology in public for a chance for his charges to be reduced.

Are we kids?

14 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Anticabal: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Ashiwajuforward you don land so? Can you see now that kanu has a nice handwritting? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Flyoruboy(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2015
grin grin Kai, see Lamentations. Kanu don fall plenty people hand with dis im apology o, myself included. Well, issorite. Such is life. It's time to move on guys. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Anticabal: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND, wetin happen? No comment about hanging kanu's balls? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by AshiwajuFoward: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:
Ashiwajuforward you don land so? Can you see how that kanu has a nice handwritting? grin grin

Bro, which one be my own. I jus dey here to read comments Jo.
Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Leopardd(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:
Ashiwajuforward you don land so? Can you see how that kanu has a nice handwritting? grin grin

Lol, Yoruba people started masturbating over the whole issue.

It is very simple, organize a media chat, make him apologize and show everyone he is a joker.

Am sure with that people will even forget anything Biafra.

Very easy.

8 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Anticabal: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2015
Flyoruboy:
grin grin Kai, see Lamentations. Kanu don fall plenty people hand with dis im apology o, myself included. Well, issorite. Such is life. It's time to move on guys. cheesy

Don't worry, thiefn..ubu's face will soon be on this picture. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by RisingSun1: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2015
Anybody who believe the rubbish is on his own.

Okay he made the said comment on 23,October,Why is it coming out today 30th December?

The fact is Kanu is winning in all the court cases,telling me that he is apologizing now is totally baseless and falsehood.

We announced months back that our ppl should get ready for DSS media propaganda.It is finally here.Did u remember yesterday's Kanu and lady hotel story? and this one today.Prepare yourself for another rubbish story from DSS tomorrow.It is called media propaganda.

6 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Leopardd(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Flyoruboy:

This one makes u people look desperate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Anticabal: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Leopardd:

Lol, Yoruba people started masturbating over the whole issue.

It is very simple, organize a media chat, make him apologize and show everyone he is a joker.

Am sure with that people will even forget anything Biafra.

Very easy.

I swear that's the easiest way to kill Biafra. Make kanu come to court and denounce Biafra PUBLICLY. Everybody will go and rest but the daura monkey thinks everyone is an almajiri they can sway with their lies. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Anticabal: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Bro, which one be my own. I jus dey here to read comments Jo.

Abi you come celebrate the handwriting of kanu letter to daura? wey pentiumpro sef make she come join us celebrate this fine letter. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Leopardd(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:

I swear that's the easiest way to kill Biafra. Make kanu come to court and denounce Biafra PUBLICLY. Everybody will go and rest but the daura monkey think everyone is an almajiri they can sway with their lies. cheesy cheesy

They know how easy to make people forget about BH attacks.

Present a national issue - come forward Dasuki.

Oh no Dasukigate has reached buhari's compound, it has died down.

Next in line is Nnamdi Kanu, their media propaganda has started, when they are thru, they will bring in El-ZakZaky.

el-Zakzaky is next in line, mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Ijaya123: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2015
This still doesn't change what we know. Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and will be dealt with as one.

Permit me to also say that he is a bastard. And I stand by it. How can he refer to his fatherland as a zoo? His so called father is still alive and also a chief in the land. If the FG treats him like an animal, it is just fair anyway.

Little wonder it is alleged he is an Osu.
Osu is an outcast in igboland, for those that do not know.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Leopardd(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2015
Ijaya123:
This still doesn't change what we know. Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and will be dealt with as one.

Permit me to also say that he is a bastard. And I stand by it. How can he refer to his fatherland as a zoo? His so called father is still alive and also a chief in the land. If the FG treats him like an animal, it is just fair anyway.

A Prince is an Osu?
Dude u got to be kidding me.

I tot the high dismissed the terrorist charged brought against him for lack of evidence and unwillingness to prosecute him?

6 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Anticabal: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Ijaya123:

I heard the favourite human parts that can make an Ijebu man rich can be sourced from the body parts of low caste oshogbo indigenes

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Ijaya123: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:

I heard the favourite human parts that can make an Ijebu man rich can be sourced from oshogbo low caste oshogbo indigenes

Guess you need hearing aid.
Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Anticabal: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2015
omenka welcome sir. Please type your usual 'kanu must be roasted! ipod! " bla bla jargons. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by ELTON123(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2015
Hhehehhehehhehehhe dis one na gobe I came to read hand writing ooooogringringrin check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by NovusHomo(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:
OPCNAIRALAND, wetin happen? No comment about hanging kanu's balls? cheesy cheesy

Since you insist: hang the biafra bastard by the cojones!
Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by NovusHomo(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Ijaya123:

So, he is an Osu?! Lobatan!. I always thought that those agitators/demonstrators had to be Osus. Just look at them again. grin grin
Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by hmohammed(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2015
Leopardd:
DSS thinks everyone is a zombie.

The said apology was made on Oct 17, but on that 17th, they denied having him in custody. They refuse to allow him speak to media.

They have tried all charges they can, still failed. Now is media blackmail.

First, they said it was 3 Oloshos, now it is one Olosho by name of Maryam.

When IBtimes questioned DSS about Nnamdi Kanu, they said he was a nobody to them, that they didn't know he existed.
Yesterday they said he was arrested because of superior intelligence gathering spanning over months.

If they can make him apologize in court, he will loose over half of his followers.

Let them make him tender the apology in public for a chance for his charges to be reduced.

Are we kids?

Better go and sit down and face reality. If the government's claim as regards his apology is unfounded, then NK representatives such as his PA and lawyers should come forth and refute the claim.
Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Maxi112: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2015
if kanu like make him dey for main road dey knack ashawo I go support am...

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Nuells: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Maxi112:
if kanu like make him dey for main road dey knack ashawo I go support am...
Lol!!! Abi?? Infact let the president of Ashawo Association join too....I go hail Kanu join, e knw easy to be famous...everyone go wan mingle with u even Oloshos
Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by Maxi112: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2015
Nuells:

Lol!!! Abi?? Infact let the president of Ashawo Association join too....I go hail Kanu join, e knw easy to be famous...everyone go wan mingle with u even Oloshos
Kanu is bigger than all this cheap blackmail.... the guys is too much, he is just using every thing d zoo is doing against him in his favour.... we are waiting for more blackmail against him.... bia bia or death
Re: Revealed: Kanu's Handwritten Letter Of Apology. by ibisko04: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Apology does not mean weakness, it is a sign of a courageous man who knows when to fight and when to preach peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unprofessional Conduct Of TVC / Breaking News In Sokoto. And The Defections Continue / 2019: Our Doors Widely Open For You – Zenith Labour Party Tells ADC Members, Oth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.