Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh (1352 Views)

Shi'ites Registered School Destroyed In Kaduna (Photos) / Picture: Mallam Nasiru El Rufai And Zakzaky...the betrayal uncovered! / Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh by Vabadonsblog(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2015
A Kaduna Based Renowned Scholar, Ahmad Abubakar Gumi during his reflection yesterday on the Clash between the Nigerian Army and the Shiite Muslim group few weeks back said he had earlier warned the Shiite leader, Sheikh Zakzaky against blocking the highways during Arbaeen, he said

While speaking in Kaduna yesterday, he said the Shiite leader has been running a parallel government in most parts of the north for over 40 years and the clash that occurred was indeed a ' divine intervention' to prevent a catastrophe in the mould of the Boko haram sect

He also added that the Shiites have been undergoing military training to produce fighters within them adding that "They were operating a state within a state"

“The Islamic Movement of Nigeria does not recognise the corporate entity of Nigeria and the group is not registered, they operate above the law and they get direct foreign aid”.

“Former President Umaru Yar’Adua had told me of the massive importation of ammunitions and weapons to different parts of the country, the president had mentioned Iran as supplying arms to the Shittes. The recent clash between the army and Shiites is a divine intervention to prevent a catastrophe like that of Boko Haram. It came suddenly and was so powerful to eradicate and uproot any plan that they must have been nursing to harm the society.

“I had written Zakzaky about a year ago, warning him of the dangers of blocking roads during the annual Ar’baeen trek, where his followers travel on foot from all over the country to Zaria”, he said.

The Shiite group reacting to Gumi's statement said: “Gumi’s allegation that we ran a parallel govt is not true, because a government exists when it has a standing army and a territory, which we don’t have. We don’t even own a mosque, we pray with other Muslims.

“How can there be two governments for 40 years in the same territory without war? We pay taxes and are law-abiding. For the past 40 years, nobody can claim we attacked or molested him”.

See more at: http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/what-late-president-yar-adua-told-me.html?m=1

Re: What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh by Aristotle96(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2015
Ok
Re: What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh by TJ07(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2015
sad

1 Like

Re: What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh by DonBobes(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2015
see lie abeg, dat dey paid taxes, pray wit oda muslims unda d roof of one mosque, obey nigerian laws, Jesus! Dis Shiites can lie lik dis.
Re: What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh by bjdon: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Gumi, please shut your dirty mouth. The only Muslims who have set up an alternative govt in Nigeria are the SUNNI Boko Haram. The same SUNNI Boko Haram have killed multiple Christians and Muslims. How many churches have the Shia every destroyed? The simple truth is that the majority Sunni in Nigeria are taken their orders from their masters in Saudi Arabia to wipe out the Shia, but make no mistake Iran will not take this lying down. The North is about to become the next battleground in the centuries old Shia V Sunni war. We in the South will be watching in 3D!
Re: What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh by Day11(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2015
bjdon:
Gumi, please shut your dirty mouth. The only Muslims who have set up an alternative govt in Nigeria are the SUNNI Boko Haram. The same SUNNI Boko Haram have killed multiple Christians and Muslims. How many churches have the Shia every destroyed? The simple truth is that the majority Sunni in Nigeria are taken their orders from their masters in Saudi Arabia to wipe out the Shia, but make no mistake Iran will not take this lying down. The North is about to become the next battleground in the centuries old Shia V Sunni war. We in the South will be watching in 3D!

You know nothing Jon Snow angry

Absolutely nothing.
Re: What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh by emzila(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2015
THIS IS THE WAY GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGEL TO HOLD ANYONE THAT IS PLANNING TO DISTROY OUR COUNTRY. NO REASONABLE PERSON HAS SAID SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT SHIITES SINCE THIS INCIDENT. TO CONFIRMED THAT THEY ARE REALLY BAD NEWS, THE MAN'S DAUGHTER IN AN INTERVIEW SHE GRANT SOME JOURNALIST FEW DAYS BACK, STATED THAT PEOPLE WITHIN THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD WERE NOT READY TO HELP HER FAMILY MEMBERS WHEN THEY WERE ATTACHED. ALSO SOME VIDEO SHOWS PEOPLE STEALING FROM DEAD MEMBERS OF THE GROUP AFTER THE ATTACK, ALL THESE SUM UP SHOWS THAT THEY ARE SOMEHOW EVIL AND NOT WANTED BY PEOPLE AROUD THEM.

Re: What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh by dukecharles(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2015
bjdon:

You are on point bro.
Re: What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh by ZhulFiqar: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2015
This Sheikh Gumi, Nigeria's chief Wahhabi cleric, has been issuing inciting and sectarian statements against the Zakzaky's Islamic Movement in Nigeria and the Shiites generally for long. He called for them to be shot at sight for trekking and doing processions. His wish finally came through and he is still issuing inciting statements. He is one of those Sunnis, and a Wahhabi Sunni for that matter, who feel they are losing with the increased influence of Zakzaky and the growth of Shia Islam in Nigeria. Isn't this the same Gumi who was imprisoned in relations to Abdul Muttalsb, the Christmas Day plane bomber? Would such a person have any credibility?

If he knows where the IMN is keeping weapons, then the army should please go and arrest Gumi. He should be investigated for making such claims. And if Yaradua knew that they had weapons, Yaradua not acting implicates him. But of course Yaradua is dead, so he cannot respond to Gumi's claims. And since the mosques and houses and cemetery of the IMN got demolished, where are the alleged weapons? Gumi should be arrested and investigated both for sectarian incitement and posing a threat to civil peace and making dangerous claims which he needs to shed more light on.
Re: What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh by vedaxcool(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2015
[s]
bjdon:
[/s]

May that war be between you and your inlaws. Amen

The same bh that kills more of Muslims and even tried assassinating gumi is what your redolent filthy opinion tries to equate with mainstream Muslim opinion?

(1) (Reply)

If I Die Fighting Corruption, So Be It - Ibrahim Magu / CNN Annoces Amodu Sheriff As Boko Haram Founder -see Pic / I Appoint More Northerners Because They Are My People And I Trust Them – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.