Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Could Jesus Have Ressurected A Black Man? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Jesus Have Ressurected A Black Man? (634 Views)

COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED / Was Jesus, Or Could Jesus Have Been Married? / Could Jesus Have Been A Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Jesus Have Ressurected A Black Man? by Marlbron: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2009
I ask this question with all seriousness and after going through the scriptures on his ressurection. It seems incredulous to me that a man you knew 3 days ago, will not be recognizable to you after 3 days! why did Mary think he was a gardner? Why was it only when they heard the voice that they knew it was the Lord? What informed Thomas to look for further evidence?

Let us imagine what Jerusalem was in the days of Christ. It was like the center of the universe. We can see that after the disciples were filled with the holy spirit. All races were represented there. Could it be that gardners were of another race? Were gardners in Jerusalem were mainly associated by people of other race - edomites ( The elder shall serve the younger). Could this be the reason why earlier depiction of Jesus in ancient Rome was that of a black man? Can we have a reasoned discuss on this without name calling and abuse?
Re: Could Jesus Have Ressurected A Black Man? by Horus(m): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2009

Roman gold coin representing Yashua (aka Jesus)
with woolly, nappy, kinky, hairs (British Museum)

Could this be the reason why earlier depiction of Jesus in ancient Rome was that of a black man?
Re: Could Jesus Have Ressurected A Black Man? by Marlbron: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2009
Did not get the image you meant to post?
Re: Could Jesus Have Ressurected A Black Man? by oaroloye(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2016
The Ancient Hebrews were ALL BLACK PEOPLE.

These WHITES calling themselves JEWS are WHITE CONVERTS to JUDAISM, who HIJACKED the Religion.

(1) (Reply)

Comment On Pastors------ / The Christian God And The Demon / Close Minded Means You're Not Well Grounded In Your Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.