Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus (29971 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Flavour Might Have Wedded Sandra Okagbue Secretly. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Orikinla(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Daminaj1:
So where does this leave Anna Banner?

Read more: http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/favour-secretly-marries-babymama-sandra.html

Before Anna, there was Sandra.
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kjking:
And Anna fine pass this babe ooo
It takes more than a pretty face to keep a man.. smiley smiley..
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Orikinla(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
[size=18pt]
Speechless3:
This is what happens when you make confused hungry women beauty-queens.

Anna is not smart she deserves what she got.
[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
preciousMI1:

they'll have same right if Anna is co-wifey to Sandra...

there's a hug difference btw babymama and wifey
shocked shocked shocked shocked are u crios

I actually tot they had equal right embarassed guess i was wrong
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Creamish:
Why "secretly"? What are they hiding?
There is no secret marriage. If you chose not to invite some people, they run to the social media and shout secret marriage.
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by 4nobody4every1: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Orikinla(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
[size=18pt]
Atmmachine:
Flavor is my role model.
With how lose and unfaithful girls are, There will no be marriages in the next 7 years.
Babymama is the answer to everything.
Just go to Koredo Bello or WizKids Instagram pages, You will see how Big girls are behaving, calling them their crush and writing their phone numbers on their Instagram pages.
You will be forced to ask yourself if these are someone's future wives.
They open their legs to anything with money.
Come see how girls are horrny and dieing to touch Trey Songz the time he came to Nigeria, if Trey Songz ever ask them for sex, they will be willing to offer it and also pay Trey Songz for the sex, These are someone's girlfriends and wives.
[/size]
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by 4nobody4every1: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by FemiFaniKayode: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
see as girls full this thread yet dem go still dey chook anyhow.

make una learn two tins are involved either you carry belle or carry hiv

Learn from this story

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
kITATITA:

You are being uncharitable to the ladies. The only difference between you and them is that you prevent pregnancy during lovemaking and they didn't. I don't know much about Ms Banners ancestry but there's no way you can call Ofala Okagbue's daughter a hungry girl. Ms Okagbue is a first class blue blood who never lacked anything from the womb. I hope you feel love in your life.

Oh please

What does her ancestry have to do with the fact she was careless and also that she might find it difficult to settle down.
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atmmachine:
Flavor is my role model.
With how lose and unfaithful girls are, There will no be marriages in the next 7 years.
Just go to Koredo Bello or WizKids Instagram pages, You will see how Big girls are behaving, calling them their crush and writing their phone numbers on their Instagram pages.
Come see how girls are horrny and dieing to touch Trey Songz the time he came to Nigeria, if Trey Songz ever ask them for sex, they will be willing to offer it and also pay Trey Songz for the sex, These are someone's girlfriends and wives..

Dumb dumb
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Daminaj1(f): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Goldencollins:

the hustle for traffic is real

Very real bro.. wink

How is ur site. news360ng ? It is down?
Do i have a feeling you are following me up and down or about to make it a passion?
Kindly back off and focus on important things.
Perhaps this is why you graduated with 2.2? How did that interview even go?.

Your site was good, you should work on bringing it back
Rather than pick on people who you think are doing well
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
GraceBestowed:
Olivia Pope has girls gassed, making them think that side chicks stay winning!

It is quite unfortunate that I think she's his main and there will be other sides.

Hollup, actually, these days, traditional marriages aren't sufficient oh! He can always move on to the next one easily! The truth hurts!

Lol!

I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand that shi.t
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Jacko01: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atmmachine:
Flavor is my role model.
Come see how girls are horrny and dieing to touch Trey Songz the time he came to Nigeria, if Trey Songz ever ask them for sex, they will be willing to offer it and also pay Trey Songz for the sex, These are someone's girlfriends and wives..

Chris brown said it all..... Gals no loyal dey can follow flashy fins i.e money clothes...bla bla bla
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Atmmachine(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Dumb dumb

I treat hoes like you very bad.
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
see as girls full this thread yet dem go still dey chook anyhow.

make una learn two tins are involved either you carry belle or carry hiv

Learn from this story
Na wa for ur handwriting sef. Azhakarazha fowl scratch.
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Kjking(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

It takes more than a pretty face to keep a man.. smiley smiley..
well I really don't know about their personality.... but Anna looks good enof to have a good character... just saying though
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atmmachine:

I treat hoes like you very bad.

Yeah

Like your father treated your momma

I got it!
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Goldencollins: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Daminaj1:

Very real bro.. wink

How is ur site. news360ng ? It is down?
Do i have a feeling you are following me up and down or about to make it a passion?
Kindly back off and focus on important things.
Perhaps this is why you graduated with 2.2? How did that interview even go?.

Your site was good, you should work on bringing it back
Rather than pick on people who you think are doing well
yes the interview was perfect,awesome but can u let us know what you graduated with that's if you have actually graduated.
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Samakus(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
sickstars:

She is not at loss

Anna knew her place ryt from day one

Flavor kept her in her place

Like for real she knew all dis was goin to happen

He never gave anna attention from day one

Your reasoning tho. Wake up! Emotions are involved here! To further simplify, hearts were involved. Anna has lost it all and she knows it even if she feigns disinterestedness.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Samakus:

Your reasoning tho. Wake up! Emotions are involved here ! To further simplify, hearts were involved. Anna has lost it all and she knows it even if she feigns disinterestedness.

I kno

But take 2 face as example
Baby mama 1 2boys
Baby mama 2 3kids
Wife annie 2 kids

The baby mama with 3 kids watsup with her undecided
She cant b all over 2face the way annie wud
cos 2face has kept her in her place

Babymama doesnt mean u love her there are usually one night stand with random which leads to pregnancy

Nd dey marry seperate individuals

D world is crazy embarassed
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Tedassie(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
yemoxyl:
Anna banner is on a long thing cry
A very HARD one at that grin
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Daminaj1(f): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Goldencollins:

yes the interview was perfect,awesome but can u let us know what you graduated with that's if you have actually graduated.

If the time is ever right to do so i will. smiley
All the best and i hope you get the job ( or a job)

And i sincerely hope you find more reasons to be happy.
Bye ...
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Atmmachine(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yeah

Like your father treated your momma

I got it!

Yea.
And that's how I'm gonna treat your stinky mum.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Forwetinnah: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flavour a certified woman wrapper!! Reproducing girls everywhere...that's how you know them
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Tedassie(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
what i seriously dont understand is how girls can be so dumb to have sex with a celebrity without contraception knowing he is also banging other ladies without.

Beauty queen or not that girl is a dull brain
Common sense is a rarity among these lot,that was how some yrs ago; one ex-beauty queen was swindled by scammers in the guise of a stupid endorsement deal.That Anna girl is such a jackass,i wonder why some people who are "exposed" knowingly get themselves entangled in such mess...
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by BollingtonBabe(f): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hahaha I pity her sha.
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Daminaj1:
So where does this leave Anna Banner?

Read more: http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/favour-secretly-marries-babymama-sandra.html

PROUDLY A SINGLE MUM grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by missKiffy(f): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
kITATITA:

You are being uncharitable to the ladies. The only difference between you and them is that you prevent pregnancy during lovemaking and they didn't. I don't know much about Ms Banners ancestry but there's no way you can call Ofala Okagbue's daughter a hungry girl. Ms Okagbue is a first class blue blood who never lacked anything from the womb. I hope you feel love in your life.
That's the problem with most people, they always like to judge in their little corner
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Creamish(f): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
kITATITA:

There is no secret marriage. If you chose not to invite some people, they run to the social media and shout secret marriage.

Lolz...good point.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by dejavubobo1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Speechless3:
This is what happens when you make confused hungry women beauty-queens.

Anna is not smart she deserves what she got.
WORD..I love ur comment. There should be an exposé and a level of awareness. I just wonder how two beauty Queen ll be messed around by a guy

1 Like

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Deepfreezer(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atmmachine:
Flavor is my role model.
it a very shameful thing. woke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi Celebrates Rita Dominic Birthday As He Remembers The 1st Time They Met / Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Timaya And His Daughters, Emma And Grace, Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.