Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) (38812 Views)

Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) / Peter Okoye Buys A New Sports Car Worth 50 Million Naira (pics,vid) / Peter Okoye Buys Two Puppies For His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by ndujekwu(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Who God has blessed.... no man can curse. I tap into ur divine blessings

2016.... Glory to Glory
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by mapet: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
saasala:
angry
Please how is this in any way my concern? Must every shii about these celebs nod to the frontpage? Please dont make NL a cesspool of shittss.

Below is my launch, I just snapped it now, that should make frontpage too. Topic goes thus "Saasala eats rice, stew, ugwu and fish for breakfast".... Oshisko

Babanla Oshisko
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by Ghost01(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
whatit:
angry cool
Musiwa, you are here again!?
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by mapet: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
The below article comes to mind...http://www.africanholocaust.net/news_ah/africanleadership.html
therein lies some truth.....
CELEBRITIES FOR ICONS - IDIOTS FOR ICONS

Celebrities for Icons, A race represented by singers and dancers

Celebrity culture is a tool of oppression. a weapon of controlling and distracting a dumbed down generation. So you are black and you are famous so I should like you? You win an Oscar and got a prize for your book and I should like you? You got out of prison and run the country into the ground and I should call you hero? You sing sweet and snort coke all night and I should cry for you? These empty-headed capitalist celebrities. Why do you think they are so famous? For being Pan-African? For being moral and role models? Did you give Alicia, Beyonce and Rihanna a record contract, do you distribute their material? Do you own the radio stations that play them? The MTV base that pumps their noise into our children's ears? So how are they our celebrities just because they share the same skin hue as us?

These black celebrities are tools of the system that pays them. They are White Supremacy safe, that is why they tolerate these types. It is safe to have Alicia Keys as a role model for the African youth. It is safe to have Rihanna as a cultural ambassador for Barbados, to inspire women to behave like her. What will she instruct them with? What are her values? She speaks when they tell her to on issues they tell her to. And this is very true for the Gay rights campaign: Jay-Z, Corey Booker, Tyra Banks, Russell Simmons, Kerry Washington, Alicia Keys, Will Smith, John Legend, Vanessa Williams, the list is pretty long, and careers are at risk for dissent againt the pro-gay camp. Black Hollywood is not known for being bold on any political issue, so it is strange they are so "outspoken" on this one. Alicia Keys performs for the apartheid state of Israel [8] but is vocal for gay rights. Clearly these trivial celebrities are instructed on what their thoughts should be and when to give them.

Some believe they are “successful”, Oh did you know P-Diddy has a champagne business? Did they know P-Diddy does not own one share in that company he is employed as a brand ambassador—and nothing else? For every penny the like of Rihanna and Jay-Z make in their so-called “business”, the real power brokers are just riding their names (perfume, clothing lines, etc) for high returns. These circus performers are the distractions to give the sheeple the sense of false pride in a people with low morals and low intellectual capacity. Sure they are rich, as Chris Rock said, but they are not wealthy.

Between extravagant immoral lifestyles, they are a celebration of everything odious in the world of capitalism. Some may point to their charities, but the rule of 9/10 applies here as well: doing 9 things wrong and 1 thing right does not make you honorable. Worse far more White celebrities, like Anglia Jolie seem more interested in social causes than these black icons created as another tool of distraction and destruction. Some say "they are entertainers not icons," That type of argument is an idealistic world-view which disregards reality, because regardless of what they 'are" they are in lieu of real role models, the role models African youth are engineered to embrace.
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by Phonon: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
I hope these artistes have enough money saved for any kind of sickness so they don't start begging Nigerians to donate.

Congratulations to him.....
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by amanze15(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
lilmax:
Wait o ordinary Mercedes of about 23 million

Ayam disappointed sad
you wish....hail better thing when you see am, it's a MERC
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by pappilo(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bet this is old model na.... 2010 car.... When facelift came out in 2014

Jude you can do berra

Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Got myself vw mk7 you no here me shout waiting dey do these people self.
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by leoloi: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
lilmax:
Wait o ordinary Mercedes of about 23 million

Ayam disappointed sad

Which one YA fade get see your mouth
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by prideofscience: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Who him done help..... God dt giveth u, is u to recirculate d cash sad
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by Decale: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
pappilo:
Bet this is old model na.... 2010 car.... When facelift came out in 2014

Jude you can do berra

Jude has the AMG version, goat...
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by jerecrown(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Use ur moni to assist youth dt re jobless
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by miqos02(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
ok
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by ugbah007: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Congrats
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by pappilo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Decale:

Jude has the AMG version, goat...

Odenson

This picture is of the facelift 2014 AMG Line model (Different from AMG 63).

Judes model is the 2010 AMG Sport.

Lets school you a bit although your brain probably wont be able to tell the difference as per say na plasticine dey inside ya head

2010 CLS 350/550 AMG Sport (Like Jude's old Tokunboh model)

2011 CLS 63 AMG ///

Facelift 2014 CLS 350/550 AMG Line

Facelift 2015 CLS 63 AMG ///
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by ableguy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
yusaze2007:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

See the inside of the car @@ http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/jude-okoye-buys-new-mercedes-ahead-of-new-year.html

money good oooo.....

Where is the inside of the car? You guys go as far as lying to get traffic. Mtchew
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by Decale: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
pappilo:

Odenson

This picture is of the facelift 2014 AMG Line model (Different from AMG 63).

Judes model is the 2010 AMG Sport.

Lets school you a bit although your brain probably wont be able to tell the difference as per say na plasticine dey inside ya head

More and more banter from a goat

The fact still remains he got a car that costs 7mill upwards. He can afford a 2015 if he wants to, goat

With all your pictures and researches just for a car, what do you drive, ehn, goat?
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by pappilo(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Decale:

More and more banter from a goat

The fact still remains he got a car that costs 7mill upwards. He can afford a 2015 if he wants to, goat

With all your pictures and researches just for a car, what do you drive, ehn, goat?

2009 E Class bought new in 2009 for £34,000. I will be buying the all new W213 E Class that will be announced at the Detroit Motor Show in January and will go on sale in April. Should cost about £40,000

You are chatting to a Mercedes aficionado so please do not attempt to argue about topics or areas of which you have no knowledge. You make a right old buffoon of yourself.
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by bomasek(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
pappilo:

2009 E Class bought new in 2009 for £34,000. I will be buying the all new W213 E Class that will be announced at the Detroit Motor Show in January and will go on sale in April. Should cost about £40,000

You are chatting to a Mercedes aficionado so please do not attempt to argue about topics or areas of which you have no knowledge. You make a right old buffoon of yourself.
Baba,I hail,show us picture make we see am just to close that guy mouth,tnx

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by pappilo(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
bomasek:
Baba,I hail,show us picture make we see am just to close that guy mouth,tnx

Certainly...Happy to oblige

Peep the date...only a few weeks after purchase

Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by bomasek(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
pappilo:

Godfather,I doff my hat
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by milestonejnr(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
saasala:
angry
Please how is this in any way my concern? Must every shii about these celebs nod to the frontpage? Please dont make NL a cesspool of shittss.

Below is my launch, I just snapped it now, that should make frontpage too. Topic goes thus "Saasala eats rice, stew, ugwu and fish for breakfast".... Oshisko

Some people sabi complain ooo. Why did u click to read it in the first place
Is your gadget in auto-open mode??
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by nigeriancuban: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2015
Benz the big boiz ridez
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by STILESGANG: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2015
pappilo:

loved the way you shut that idiiot up.Nairaland kids always thinking anyone that has a differing opinion from theirs is broke and jealous
Re: Jude Okoye Buys A New Mercedes (Photo) by moonraker(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2015
yusaze2007:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

See the inside of the car @@ http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/jude-okoye-buys-new-mercedes-ahead-of-new-year.html

money good oooo.....

stop your foolishness at once!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.