Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Muslim: What Is The Difference Between You And The Pagan In My Village - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim: What Is The Difference Between You And The Pagan In My Village (638 Views)

The Pagan Origins Of Easter / Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan / Abraham Was A Pagan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslim: What Is The Difference Between You And The Pagan In My Village by jimmynauty: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
ALL RELIGIONS ARE PAGANISM

You (muslims) bow down five times every day to a black stone the kaaba.

You (catholics) bow before images of the cross and saints.

Someone somewhere bows before the image of Buddha.

Others bow before images of their ancestors. Some bow before the moon, stars, water bodies and vegetation.

I simply bow before the image of my god in my African shrine and you call me pagan?

why will muslim call other idol worshipers kafirs
Re: Muslim: What Is The Difference Between You And The Pagan In My Village by tartar9(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
jimmynauty:

why will muslim call other idol worshipers kafirs
who bows to the black stone?
I just kissed a child,am I worshipping it?
Re: Muslim: What Is The Difference Between You And The Pagan In My Village by jimmynauty: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
tartar9:
who bows to the black stone?
I just kissed a child,am I worshipping it?

Action speak louder than words... A picture speaks more than a thousand words.

(1) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor Kidnapped After Church Service / Catholic-bishop-slams-igbo-over-unbridled-quest-for-money/ / A Letter From God To His Daughters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.