Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

A Letter From God To His Daughters. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Letter From God To His Daughters. (646 Views)

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Daughters / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From God To His Daughters. by Miminat(f): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2016
“I know what I’m doing, My daughter. Trust Me. I have a plan and a purpose for your pain. You are known by Me. You are seen. You are not forgotten. You are beautifully and perfectly loved. I know that not everything I do for your good will always feel good at the time it is happening. I know that you are not always going to be happy with Me when I am removing something from your life or adding something to it that you do not understand. I know that your life is not always going to seem like the easiest place for you to exist, and sometimes you are going to wonder where I am. You are going to face moments in your life when you question My presence, My power, and My plan. You are going to wonder if there is purpose for you in the seasons of dryness and pain. I know that you may find yourself wondering if the suffering will ever stop, if the light will ever dawn again. Rest My child. Rest in Me. Rest in the Truth that I know every plan I have for your life. Rest in the Truth that I know what needs to be in your life and what needs to be removed. Rest in Me. Rest in assurance that I always have your best interest at heart. Rest in the Truth that I will never do anything to harm you. Rest in assurance that you are Mine – and because you are Mine – you will always be taken care of. Even in this season of pruning, of stripping, of peeling back the layers – even in this season – I am still good. All things will still work together for your good. You belong to Me, and there is nothing that can change that. Fear not, I am with you. You are My daughter. And that is enough. Trust Me, I am doing a new thing – and one day you will perceive it.”

Lord, I receive your truth! I receive your word of life and of love. You are my God. There is nothing that man can do to me. You are for me, who can possibly rise against you? I am safe in your hands. My life is safe in your hands. My present and my future are safe in your hands. May your kingdom come, your will be done – in my life, as it is in heaven. This I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen

(Read Isaiah 55:8-9; Isaiah 43:19; Jeremiah 29:11, Isaiah 41:10)
>via Daughters Of The King app<
Re: A Letter From God To His Daughters. by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2016
End time letter
Re: A Letter From God To His Daughters. by frank317: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Continue mocking ur God. She u write letter say na God. This God self... E too like writing... Is he a writer?

(1) (Reply)

Rape: Then and Now / China’s Efforts To Mold Christianity In Its Own Image Face Resistance / Inspiring Quotes Culled From OUR DAILY MANNER(2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.