Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Flavour Nabania Breaks Silence On Wedding Tales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Nabania Breaks Silence On Wedding Tales (848 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / The Love Triangle B/w Flavour Nabania , Sandra Okagbue & Anna Ebiere In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Nabania Breaks Silence On Wedding Tales by Erave: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Following the reports of the secret wedding between multiple award winning act, Flavour Nabania and his baby mama, Sandra Okagbue that dominated several Nigerian news platforms few days ago, the former has denied the reports.
Earlier today, the ‘Gollibe’ crooner took to his official Twitter handle to refute claims that he is secretly married to Sandra Okagbue.
In his tweet, Flavour denied the ever getting married saying he is still very much single. “Music & ME for now. I'm still single.Wouldn't get married without sharing the news with my fans!HML.”
However, it was gathered that Flavour’s manager, Benjamin Omesiete had his traditional wedding in Anambra on Monday, 28 December, 2015 with the white wedding scheduled to take place in Enugu on the Monday, January 4, 2015. ... read more here: http://eraveng.com/2015/12/30/flavour-nabania-breaks-silence-on-wedding-tales/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards / Rita Dominic Vs Lami Phillips:Who Rock The Gele Better At Toolz's Wedding(pics) / Read What Nigerian Singer, Waje Told CNN In An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.