Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards (845 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies / Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) / Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by Don4life: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide just shared this on his instagram..
cc:Lalasticlala

Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by madridguy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Small boy .local rapper money and fame miss road. Chai
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by duchessxino(f): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
After all the street bragging
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by StarFist(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Professionalism
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by utenwuson: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
ds guys re jst mad!!!
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by Lytech(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Small boy .local rapper money and fame miss road. Chai
you know nothing about music industry.
You wont have talk in this manner...
It took only a mature mind to appologize after a wrong doing..,thump up for badoo
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by blazetitov: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide no try at all.
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by smsshola(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Maturity and professionalism... he is human and he can react to anything but it takes a big heart to say sorry.

Let headies also reorganise the way vote is been done, let there be more transparency so when u lose u bow honourably.
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lytech:

you know nothing about music industry.
You wont have talk in this manner...
It took only a mature mind to appologize after a wrong doing..,thump up for badoo
sycophant...
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jus wen I stared enjoyin it....
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by Lytech(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
princeofpeace22:
sycophant...
am not...
Only trying to educate you on what you dont know..as i think this is an avenue to educate one another..bt if you think other wise or my post upset you... Me sorry
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lytech:

am not...
Only trying to educate you on what you dont know..as i think this is an avenue to educate one another..bt if you think other wise or my post upset you... Me sorry
olamide acted childish and babyish attitude. Beef should be handled with caution
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by Lytech(m): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
princeofpeace22:
olamide acted childish and babyish attitude. Beef should be handled with caution
yeah:i know that...
Bt even the quiet person in nigeria(GEJ) will react if he were to be in his shoe...
He deserve the award during his own time....they manupulate things and give someone else...
No one could fight for him then...
He did the right thing at the wrong time..
He should av went straight to studio and record a track to express his anger toward Don Jazzy.. Bt he tried by appologizing
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lytech:

yeah:i know that...
Bt even the quiet person in nigeria(GEJ) will react if he were to be in his shoe...
He deserve the award during his own time....they manupulate things and give someone else...
No one could fight for him then...
He did the right thing at the wrong time..
He should av went straight to studio and record a track to express his anger toward Don Jazzy.. Bt he tried by appologizing
what is olamide even singing?any moral lesson in his songs?
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by Lytech(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
princeofpeace22:
what is olamide even singing?any moral lesson in his songs?
this days there is no moral lesson,bt olamide of the past do deliver moral lesson,every of is track will meet your present mood(first album)....
He has tried in the past,he is reaping what he has sowed ....
Kudos to him my bro
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lytech:

this days there is no moral lesson,bt olamide of the past do deliver moral lesson,every of is track will meet your present mood(first album)....
He has tried in the past,he is reaping what he has sowed ....
Kudos to him my bro
with those naked dressed girls in his video
Will u allow your sister to dress like that for fame..
Re: Olamide Apologizes For His Conduct At Headies Awards by Lytech(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
princeofpeace22:
with those naked dressed girls in his video
Will u allow your sister to dress like that for fame..
well,dont blame him bt the useless girls...
We are in a civilized world,dats what our generation is demanding,so he needs to do dat to become fans favourite....

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner's Secret Hobby Revealed (photos) / Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Toolz & Tunde’s Wedding As She Prays For The Newly Wed / Reasons You Should Not Send Your Female Child To Ghana To Study (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.