Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible (90517 Views)

How To Make Lightening, Skin Brightening Soaps At Home / "Beware Of 419 Branch Lagos": Oyibo Man Wore To A Club / Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by kwinrachdiadem(f): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
kwinrachdiadem:

Lool dullard!!!
Say nah hiding behind.. lmao
Pls read the post well..cant waste my time again with u RN.. God bless you!!

MARCH BATCH is NOW open
6Seats!!!!
Learn, Lotion making (whitening, lightening, toning, even skin, lotions for maintaining dark and chocolate skintone, dark spot creams and facial creams), soap making, scrub making, oil mixing and skincare at its best!!! Award NOMINATED skincare brand is having a 6days class and practical..you don't want to miss this..call 07038997093 for more details or whatsapp +233241445271
25k for all!! This offer is for 6people only.. follow @bodylikemilk_skincare

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Chibusnares: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
kwinrachdiadem:

Currently in Ghana at work but I go home to Nigeria alot.

MUST READ: What is the meaning of wearing an anklet?

An anklet with trinkets attached is called a Pajeb in India. Anklets are featured in Indian marriages and are donned along with saris. Sometimes, anklets are joined by a chain on both ankles.

Source For more: http://www.globalcasting.com.ng/2018/01/30/must-read-meaning-wearing-anklet/

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by CuteCeo: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ayo081:
Idole with avocado worked for my skin, not using it for now though.

Please i hope it is not a bleaching soap?. Someone recently suggested it for me. I really need to know before i use

1 Like

Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Ayo081(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
CuteCeo:

Please i hope it is not a bleaching soap?. Someone recently suggested it for me. I really need to know before i use

Nope but for exfoliation, am using it no more because of break outs
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Dinah247: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2020
GuruMa:
hey, just shut up your mouth there and stop speaking nonsense pls. idle soaps work,in fact am still using them.
BodyLike milk products don't work,i have used them before.All they do is to post old reviews of clients she did before unlike now where they are so fake so as to buy creams from market and mix them saying it's Egyptian milk.
mtcheww!! Fake people who can't treat any skin issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASKRuhjy3Hw
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by godwinjessica: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
As naturals we all have our struggles of being natural hence fall into different categories in this video I will be placing each one of us in our various categories. watch this video to find out the category you fall in.dont forget to like and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0JkmGuNvA0
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Dinah247: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Dinah247: 8:10am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible by Dinah247: 2:10pm On Apr 04
IDOLE CARROT LIGHTENING EXFOLIATING SOAP REVIEW #skinbrightening #skinwhitening #skincare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrMDQbS1ZQQ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. / Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Preity Zinta beauty and style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.