Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Newborn Baby Survives Fall Through Train Toilet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newborn Baby Survives Fall Through Train Toilet (991 Views)

Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby / Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newborn Baby Survives Fall Through Train Toilet by odaniel1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
A baby delivered inside the lavatory of an Indian train slipped through the toilet bowl to fall on rail tracks but survived. Police officer, Anil Sirohi said on Wednesday in New Delhi that a pregnant woman had labour pains while travelling on Monday on the train in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh on Monday. He said that the 23-year-old went to the toilet and delivered a baby girl that slipped out and onto the tracks from the train. “Passengers on the train heard her cries for help and pulled the emergency chain to bring the train to a halt. “Moments later they ran toward the baby and found it was alive,’’ he said. The officer said that the railway police moved both mother and child to a nearby hospital. Railway official, Chandra Mohan-Jindal, said it was a miracle that the newborn girl survived after falling on concrete boulders of the track from such a height. “Fortunately the train was not at a great speed as it had just begun its journey from the railway station. Mohan-Jindal said that it was the second such incident in India this year. “In February, a baby born in a train toilet survived a similar fall onto the tracks in the Rajasthan state.

Re: Newborn Baby Survives Fall Through Train Toilet by roqrules04(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
God is great
Re: Newborn Baby Survives Fall Through Train Toilet by delishpot: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thank God. Welcome to the world baby smiley
Re: Newborn Baby Survives Fall Through Train Toilet by thorpido(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Miracle baby.
Some pregnant women don't know the difference between the urge to poo and labour contractions.
Re: Newborn Baby Survives Fall Through Train Toilet by Onegai(f): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
thorpido:
Miracle baby.
Some pregnant women don't know the difference between the urge to poo and labour contractions.

I don't know how they can make that mistake. One is deeply uncomfortable and gets worse, the other just feels urgent and a need to release. l
Re: Newborn Baby Survives Fall Through Train Toilet by thorpido(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Onegai:

I don't know how they can make that mistake. One is deeply uncomfortable and gets worse, the other just feels urgent and a need to release. l
It happens usually to first timers.All they feel is the pressure down there and they just want to release it.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Common Lies Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / My Husband Is Mad @ Me Cos I Carried out A Birth Control Procedure / Just Lost My Adorable Father!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.