Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief (48516 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / E-money Sprays N1million At Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's Wedding (Video) / White Wedding Of Oluwabukola Olaonipekun, Dagrin's Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Trixxxy(f): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2015
idupaul:

LMAO !!!!! Me sef just tire with these bloggers and hyping.. Them want make this marketer enter trouble for office ..Jumia Chief indeed
That's exactly what I meant.
If he was a Jumia Chief, people working in Jumia would obviously know him.
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by cao(f): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2015
petkruz:
The groom is very handsome but the bride is quite ugly no offence.
Dayum! That's some ice cold s**t right there. Bloody hell...**sighs**...I could simply decide to use your profile pic as a target, regardless of however you or society perceives your "beauty or worth", but I don't know you from Adam to release that level of vitriol. A simple courtesy you didn't give this lady.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Pamelayoung: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2015
The rich marrying the rich from time immemorial
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by sodiqrasaq(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2015
amogba ti bukky wani primary 4, ni 94, nigba to shin wa nwo pinafore. bukky ti domoge mowa lowo - Dagrin.. this song would be played on her wedding.
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by justmenoni: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2015
U see: showing car's or house's doesn't make u a bigboy but mere looking at some people you will appreciate God's doing in their live I mean you go feel the bigboy already and just so u know I'm an advocate of low cost simple wedding but it's not my business if someone wanna do otherwise when no be me wan spend d mony

quote author=benjsniper33 post=41510948]

Toh na until person show all the cars and houses wey him get before you go know say na big boy him be
Why wont you think of that when you gobble up so much celebrity weddings and see so much splendour and temporarily luxurious things displayed

Baba this world is spinning to fast, some pple are loosing their sensed while some are holding to theirs so dont compare this humble and low key weeding to that of the Kardasians, the Jay-zees, the so-called Royal wedding, the Okoyes, the Otedolas and other vainglorious celebrity weedings.
Thank you.

Shout out to the Late CEO Dagrin whose life and times greatly inspired me in my dark and hopeless years of 2009 to 2013, i thank God for his life and i also bless the almighty God for his success and death.
In this vein i wish hid dear sister happy married life and prosperity[/quote]
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by spencekat(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2015
A replica of Dagrin
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2015
obinnashady:
CEO Dagrin lives.
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2015
SmartMugu:

That's a mean comment to use on another woman. May be it would be easy to compare her to you if you weren't hiding your face in your dp. Pretty girls don't cover their faces and ain't ashamed of letting people see what they look like.

She is ugly,you are entitled to your opinion that's mine.
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2015
cao:

Dayum! That's some ice cold s**t right there. Bloody hell...**sighs**...I could simply decide to use your profile pic as a target, regardless of however you or society perceives your "beauty or worth", but I don't know you from Adam to release that level of vitriol. A simple courtesy you didn't give this lady.

I'm sorry but that's what I noticed and i'm very blunt.
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by free2ryhme: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2015
This is Fadok son

Which yeye big boi grin
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by free2ryhme: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Pamelayoung:
The rich marrying the rich from time immemorial

The boi is not rich oooo

Go ask for Fadok son on Toyin and Ezekiel street

Hahahahahha

I know their family wella. He is no online marketing big boi
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2015
misspicy:

God bless you smiley

that girl is just an eediot with her akpu body undecided

Are u crazy? Lady respect yourself. If u were a guy I would have ignored but I have zero tolerance for silly girls so u had better just respect yourself. I can be very nice at the same time very brutal,respect yourself.
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by free2ryhme: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2015
TunezMediaBlog2:
On Sunday 13th of December, 2015 the Oretuga Community of Meiran underAgbado-Oke- Odo LGA-Lagos-South West Nigeria came alive as the family house of late pioneer of Yoruba indigenous Rap Music in Nigeria Oladapo Olaonipekun aka Dagrincame alive as his immediate younger sister Mojisola Oluwabukola Olaonipekun had her traditional wedding engagement with Jumiaonline marketing company big boy, Adewale Gbojuwo.

The event which had the presence of numerous members of the bride and groom’s family including friends and well wishers in attendance was a one under the supervision of only invited family and close friends of both families.

See photos below …

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41947

Lalasticlala , Ishilove

His name is Daisi Gbojuwon and his mother and sisters are not even in the photos his dad died a long time ago I even work for him

He is no jumia online marketing big boi come to adeshina street in Ikeja ask for omo fadok they will show you
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by adepiero: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Trixxxy:
Please who is this guy in Jumia
Because I really have not heard of him.
Do you work with Jumia! undecided

FYI, I know him
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by ewizard1: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2015
petkruz:

Are u crazy? Lady respect yourself. If u were a guy I would have ignored but I have zero tolerance for silly girls so u had better just respect yourself. I can be very nice at the same time very brutal,respect yourself.
Enough joor!!!

See who's calling someone ugly, why using a faceless photo on your profile?

I was even taking chills after reading her posts and she's still yelling.
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by misspicy(f): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2015
petkruz:

shut it lowlifer

you are really an eediot ain't you?

check my moniker very well,am always against dirty hoe*s like you

you lowself slowpoke insulted a woman first yet you can't take it,who called a fellow woman ugly,me or you?
what can you create to call a woman ugly like you are any better with you over ripe shapeless body...eediot undecided

petkruz:
The groom is very handsome but the bride is quite ugly no offence.
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by misspicy(f): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2015
ewizard1:

Enough joor!!!

See who's calling someone ugly, why using a faceless photo on your profile?

I was even taking chills after reading her posts and she's still yelling.
don't mind the shapeless akpu body eediot...can't believe a person can be so insane as to rejoice in their wrong doing,some girls have no iota of shame..... undecided
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by airsaylongcon: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2015
Ọmọ Naija ní mí, Naija lọ bí mí sí, láti kékeré láti ká ABC, ọmọ Naija àwa lè fí ẹyin sí Pepsi
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
misspicy:

shut it lowlifer

you are really an eediot ain't you?

check my moniker very well,am always against dirty hoe*s like you

you lowself slowpoke insulted a woman first yet you can't take it,who called a fellow woman ugly,me or you?
what can you create to call a woman ugly like you are any better with you over ripe shapeless body...eediot undecided

Oh girl do u have a problem with me? See wahala o,i simply said the bride is "quite" ugly that's my opinion. It's not your business whatever I choose to write or comment! If u found the comment offensive u waka pass. Why u drinking panadol ontop someone else headache? And sorry if u seriously think you would see things like "shut up bitch,fool bla bla bla* u had better have a rethink. Only frustrated nairaland girls who have slept with almost all the guys here type bullcrap like that probably because their ex or present f.uck mate is viewing. When u finally want a good guy who would channel this frustration away let me know,i can recommend some for you! Have u not noticed you are almost everywhere? Putting your mouth in what's not your business and always seeking attention from the guys here? Your nu.des would surface soon,you just be enjoying the crappy attention while it lasts. No wonder you keep receiving polite insults,you never mind your business and don't know when to draw the line. If you are boyfriendless,try not to give these guys 100percent chance to notice it,have some class babe. Enough said on your case, quote me again and remain single to stupor till 2020 lol
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Vikky014(f): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
petkruz:

She is ugly,you are entitled to your opinion that's mine.
i wanted to check ur beautiful face bt u covered it... Babe am nt ugly bt i dnt call people ugly so accept ur mistake

As a beautiful queen am sure u r still single

HML to them
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Trixxxy(f): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
adepiero:
Do you work with Jumia! undecided
FYI, I know him
Yes I do tongue
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Vikky014:
i wanted to check ur beautiful face bt u covered it... Babe am nt ugly bt i dnt call people ugly so accept ur mistake

As a beautiful queen am sure u r still single

HML to them

Sweetheart i'm not single,i'm not a beauty queen either but most weddings I attend the bride always looks better! In this case surprisingly it's the groom and I spoke my mind however how blunt.
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
misspicy:

don't mind the shapeless akpu body eediot...can't believe a person can be so insane as to rejoice in their wrong doing,some girls have no iota of shame..... undecided

The matter dey pain you like this? Are u ugly? Na wa o. Only an ugly babe would take this so personal lwkmd.
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by misspicy(f): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
petkruz:

Oh girl do u have a problem with me? See wahala o,i simply said the bride is "quite" ugly that's my opinion. It's not your business whatever I choose to write or comment! If u found the comment offensive u waka pass. Why u drinking panadol ontop someone else headache? And sorry if u seriously think you would see things like "shut up bitch,fool bla bla bla* u had better have a rethink. Only frustrated nairaland girls who have slept with almost all the guys here type bullcrap like that probably because their ex or present f.uck mate is viewing. When u finally want a good guy who would channel this frustration away let me know,i can recommend some for you! Have u not noticed you are almost everywhere? Putting your mouth in what's not your business and always seeking attention from the guys here? Your nu.des would surface soon,you just be enjoying the crappy attention while it lasts. No wonder you keep receiving polite insults,you never mind your business and don't know when to draw the line. If you are boyfriendless,try not to give these guys 100percent chance to notice it,have some class babe. Enough said on your case, quote me again and remain single to stupor till 2020 lol
lol,who is gonna read this epistle moi?
lmao gringringrin

akpu looking gwegzzzzz

common decorum means you should mind what you spew on social media

I still repeat you are a low life with an ugly face and body,
eat some words before spewing it,it will do you some good...

its obvious you are shameless,I don't want to be associated with your lot biko,lemme summon the mods to clear your mentions from my history
tonguetonguetongue

am done here go lick some honey.....

and do something about your akpu shape
over riped pawpaw tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa Kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Vikky014(f): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
petkruz:

Sweetheart i'm not single,i'm not a beauty queen either but most weddings I attend the bride always looks better! In this case surprisingly it's the groom and I spoke my mind however how blunt.
i understand honey bt u could hv said the hubby is more handsome than using the U*word.
pls dnt engage in e-fight ok jst b civil
anyway do hv a great day. cheers
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Laveda(f): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dagrin comes to mind cry
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
Vikky014:
i understand honey bt u could hv said the hubby is more handsome than using the U*word.

anyway do hv a great day. cheers

Thanks dear,my bad. I wish u same
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
misspicy:

lol,who is gonna read this epistle moi?
lmao gringringrin

akpu looking gwegzzzzz

common decorum means you should mind what you spew on social media

I still repeat you are a low life with an ugly face and body,
eat some words before spewing it,it will do you some good...

its obvious you are shameless,I don't want to be associated with your lot biko,lemme summon the mods to clear your mentions from my history
tonguetonguetongue

am done here go lick some honey.....

and do something about your akpu shape
over riped pawpaw tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa Kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

Someone is gonna remain single and heartbroken till 2020 hehehe
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by Vikky014(f): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
petkruz:

Thanks dear,my bad. I wish u same
uwc dear

i modified mypost...i ws advising u nt to engage in e-fight please jst ignore some comments
Re: Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief by misspicy(f): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
petkruz:

The matter dey pain you like this? Are u ugly? Na wa o. Only an ugly babe would take this so personal lwkmd.
lmao.... gringringrincheesycheesy
@personal

never met this kind of shameless person all my life,you are wrong admit it and swerve

hian....

mods please clear every mentions of this eediot from my nairaland history please smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US / Nabila Fash Meets Miracle, CeeC, Tobi, Alex & Nina #BBNaijaTop5 (Photos) / Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.