Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) (48503 Views)

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by lalasticlala(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Actress Dakore Egbuson Akande shares a cute dance video with her two daughters. She termed it 'Quarantine And Dance'.

Sharing the video on her Instagram page, Dakore wrote:

"Getting into this TikTok with my baby gyals ������� #imasavagechallenge�
#quarantineanddance"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L01FsOdlY8Q

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by ForeThinker: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Holy Spirit, as families adjust to everyone being home as businesses and schools close, we ask that You guide people in their new realities. Give spouses grace for each other. Prompt worn-out parents to speak words of kindness and encouragement to their children. Help children find creative ways to experience the beauty of all You have created and continue learning

AMEN !!

Together We Shall Overcome ....

Stay Safe ❤️

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by sylve11: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
E pain me sey i wasted my data watching this nonsense. It's their life for God sake e nor concern us. sad angry cool

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by starbuck(f): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Every one is now on tik tok

That her 1st daughter should be quarantined oooo, her own too much shocked cool

47 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by travelland(f): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
angry
Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by NigeriaBam: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
tongue Happiness is free...

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
starbuck:
Every one is now on tik tok

angry angry angry

Bandwagon. Jump on it or go your way

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by Jayslicky: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
shocked
They all attention seekers, Nigerians don't give a damn about them during this coronavirus period.

14 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by onlyonechid84(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dokore used to be crush back then with her dreads..

Meanwhile these their face mask get as e be oo!! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by sunnyanet(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
lovely
Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by Ogilinsaka: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nonsense and coronaVirus..

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by Yankee101: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
When you begin to affirm in songs to your daughters that they are ratchet, nasty and they become hoes, I bet you shouldn't be surprised.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by darlenese(f): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
nice they are now using wrapper as nose mask. it's safer than the one Chinese have used to clean their shoes sha . lemme go and. construct my own

btw . I don't like the way the eldest daughter is wriggling her waist .

las las na nama rope u go need to hold her

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by sLentlover7778(m): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Na person wey don chop dey use Tik Tok, na who chop belle full dey dance.. grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by edo3(m): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
And then?
Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by Happinessjosh(f): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Okay, enjoy my beautiful sister � �
Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by TheMubaraqS: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
It's well
Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by chykmoni(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
What is that thing they are using to cover their nose?
Ordinary cloth?
I am laughing out loud. Using that thing to protect themselves from a virus is as good as not covering your nose at all.

5 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ok, seen.
#StaySafe.
Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by sonnie10: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
China Tik Tok
No thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by LivingSage: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
angry
Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by IdioticNLmods: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
I'm tired.. Even big booty that i love so much don't excite me anymore. I'm just tired. I hate this world

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by drjprince: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Guys is mannabbgrill the guy that sells vulture meat still alive

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by edoairways: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
darlenese:
nice they are now using wrapper as nose mask. it's safer than the one Chinese have used to clean their shoes sha . lemme go and. construct my own
grin grin
Re: Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) by olax02(m): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is what lockdown has done to us...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates 44th Birthday Today! Shares New Photo / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming With Jamil [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.