Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Consistency: The Secret To Achieving A Fulfilled Year. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Consistency: The Secret To Achieving A Fulfilled Year. (537 Views)

Medicine And Surgery:all About Consistency / Tips To Achieving Your Dreams In Academics / 8 Ways To Live A Fulfilled Life Even In A Complicated World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consistency: The Secret To Achieving A Fulfilled Year. by Osogs(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
A successful man once said to achieve success is not a big deal but to maintain the success is the real deal.

Everybody on this planet Earth has at least once achieve success at one thing or the other. But the difference between ordinary people and successful ones is simply the consistency.

Students don't give a damn about someone that was able to pull of an A-score in a course but when it becomes A in 9 of 9 courses, the person is respected. Especially if the person is able to replicate it a couple of semesters.

This is strongly evidenced in football. The top guns in football leagues don't just get there due to some couple of wins or performing exceedingly well in a season and not been able to keep up with the success next season. They have consistently proven themselves that it is now unanimously agreed that they are great clubs. Examples are Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Manchester United to mention but a few.

This also applies to the players, the big names such as Ronaldo and Messi didn't get to where they are today due to just a great season of football but years of it. Little wonder at how ridiculous the statement was when Hazard was compared to the greats due to how well he performed last season, unfortunately he can't seem to replicate the form this season.

You can work assiduously to be successful at something , but being able to replicate it, is where the real work is and which shows that the success is not a fluke.

I guess lack of consistency is also the reason why a once wealthy person can become poor. When he can no longer consistently produce his wealth.

As the new year strolls into our lives, let's try to be more consistent.
New year resolutions comes with this season, but without consistency in acting out the resolutions they would fatally fail.

If there is one thing to add to the new year let it be consistency in whatever little thing you do.

Fynestboi,
richiez,
Obinoscopy,
Lalasticlala,
Seun,
Mynd44
Re: Consistency: The Secret To Achieving A Fulfilled Year. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Perfection of effort is not required, by the way. It is the consistency of attempting to work that brings the progress. It’s like anything else. If I want to tone muscle, lifting a ten-pound weight a few times every day will move me toward my goal much quicker than hoisting a fifty-pound barbell once a week. Yes, it really is true: “Slow and steady wins the race.” Just try a little, every day. You’ll see..
Re: Consistency: The Secret To Achieving A Fulfilled Year. by Osogs(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Perfection of effort is not required, by the way. It is the consistency of attempting to work that brings the progress. It’s like anything else. If I want to tone muscle, lifting a ten-pound weight a few times every day will move me toward my goal much quicker than hoisting a fifty-pound barbell once a week. Yes, it really is true: “Slow and steady wins the race.” Just try a little, every day. You’ll see..

Yes....that's right.
Re: Consistency: The Secret To Achieving A Fulfilled Year. by Hakeem12(m): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2016
that's very true op. consistency matters in all areas of life from business to academics to football. A student who reads daily can never be compared to that who reads only when the exam is around the corner. same goes for a footballer and a business man.

(1) (Reply)

Study In India For International Students. / See JAMB 2016 Registration Closing Date / People Living With Disabilities Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.