Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard (44360 Views)

BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops / Why Are Alcoholic Drinks Allowed To Be Sold At Motor-Parks, Bus Stops, Etc? / 10 Popular Names Used For Bus Stops In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Ezeah19: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
coconut💯🔥
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by famagusta(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mango, agboju, olopomeji, obiagu, olojojo. Mango, agboju, olopomeji, obiagu, olojojo. Mango, agboju, olopomeji, obiagu, olojojo.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Donlokobanty(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
angelTI:
Iyana cementary
Odonguyan
Owode elede
Brb
na IKD u dey stay? Ogolonto First Gate Ita Oluwo Ogijo Ayobo Pako
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by kelvinatkins(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bitterleaf, Igboni, ogbatai, Okuru, fimie,
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by hackstech(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
ashewoboy:
I reside in lagos and I think I've heard some funny bus-stops.

1. Cement

2. Ile- ile(refuse dump)

3. Dustbin

Add yours.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by feldspar90(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
ebi n pejo (snake is hungry) for idumota
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by MistyDave(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
sunsky29:
bros am not d guy u were arguing wt o..I just came across ur argument n u are wrong abt d argument.inface both of u are wrong in some point.
oh my bad ... No vex abeg, na ogogoro dey worry me last night. By the way, he has clerified his point. Thanx

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin
MayorSchwags:

I fear ds one walahi. A few tyms i tryd getting cabs to iyana mortuary at night, dem no de gree go
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by MistyDave(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
SlyCharlie:

Dude, don't u understand written English
In my writ up u quoted i said most of them where in English Language except the RUMU'S,
when i say Rumu's, i mean rumumasi, Rumuokuta, and all the others u quoted right there, which technically are not bus stops per say, but district names.
Next time abeg before u quote, read carefully. Tnx
isokay!
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by tzoracle: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
firstking01:
ebot ikaba grin

Afia mfin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by extinctbeauty(f): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
ashewoboy:

1. Cement

2. Ile- ile(refuse dump)

3. Dustbin

Add yours.
ita naira, eyenkorin, oloko
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mzthompson15: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Harbigail:
Lolz...lwmmf,wtf? o boy,see names.anyway mine was a street i visited "toko taya"(husband and wife) like seriously i had to ask ma frnd if it was only married pple who lived on that str...another one "ali ashana"
In Ilorin; ita kudimo,ita alamu,eye nkorin,alfa yahaya,kuntu,opo maalu,oko erin,oke oyi,etc.... ibadan; iyana church,monatan,academy olomi,beere,foga oke,olodo,kumapayi,kute,iwofun,oluwo nla,oluwo kekere,idi ayunre,idi arere,gbenla,kudeti,etc.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
tzoracle:

Afia mfin
ndisung nyacheesy
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
tzoracle:

Afia mfin
ndisung nyacheesy
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by toksbunny: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
ashewoboy:

1. Cement

2. Ile- ile(refuse dump)

3. Dustbin

Add yours.

Some where in Benin..
Before water
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Echelle(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bus stop in Ajegunle
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Yusluv13(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
oridota bus stop
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Krayzeejhay(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Church gate(Mind you,there's no church closeby,talkMvch of a gate)...Kpako-iyanera..LoL...so missing d area!
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Krayzeejhay(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
firstking01:
ndisung nyacheesy

Afia etoi!...Nung atai...
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Aki na ukwa ( palm kernel and breadfruit) smiley
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Heazy2015(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Harbigail:
Yea,somewhere in adiyan,hope i got it?

Yap.... I stay around there.... dusty area tho

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Krayzeejhay:

Afia etoi!...Nung atai...
mbang ennang grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mystique18(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
maverickdude:
Idi-araba Idi-arere Idi-ape Idi-aba Idi-iroko
grin
ìdí-osè,ìdí-obì,ìdí-osàn...abbl...#lol
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Adesewa19(f): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Obo road , Adigbe, iyana mortuary..
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Omotayor123(f): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Harbosede02:
nope...I sch dere cheesy
Mapoly
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by heeyarnuh(f): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
obantoko, oluwo-keesi,sapon
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Omotayor123:

Mapoly
funaab
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by tzoracle: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
firstking01:
ndisung nyacheesy

Nton
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by tzoracle: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
firstking01:
ndisung nyacheesy

Ikpa ebot grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
tzoracle:

Ikpa ebot grin
utuekpecheesy
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by brownsug(f): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ok correction accepted

firstking01:
chai, dis people..eleme is entirely anada LGA inside river state nt ph...though there's eleme junction bus stop just closed to oilmill bus stop cool...noting like rumoukoro bus stop...inshort any bus stop that is nt on aba ph expressway is nt recognised bt river state govt as a bus stop.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
tzoracle:

Nton
unyang tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos / Thread On "World Class Bus Terminals" / Digital Map Of Nigeria / Cities And Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.