Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard (44357 Views)

BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops / Why Are Alcoholic Drinks Allowed To Be Sold At Motor-Parks, Bus Stops, Etc? / 10 Popular Names Used For Bus Stops In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by unilagfreshest(m): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Olojojo b/stop, pako in oworoshoki, esubiyi, aladiye, eleyele, alagbado, plywood, tabontabon, onipanu, alhaja..
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by MztrChukwu(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
angelTI:
Iyana cementary

Odonguyan

Owode elede

Brb

Strong ikorodu babe

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by omoobaswagga(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Beere
Orita mefa
Orita merin
Oke sango
Oke mapo
Idi arere
Idi ayunre
Idi ape
Olodo
Ogunpa
Oje
Molete
Akobo
Ojoo
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by cocoflakes: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
HIV Bus-Stop..........Makurdi

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by amber222(f): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
oloko nla bus-stop(along aja road)
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Indializzie(f): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pure water
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Realcash224(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dasuki bus stop (If agbero tell u you this last bus stop don't ask again is it the end of road?)
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by daphid25(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Harbosede02:
Iyana mortuary
LMAO!! Where's that?

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by ProfChris10(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Akara junction (in Benin) grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by SlyCharlie(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
numericalguy:

Don't mind all those PH guys and their lies. Do you know what Rumu means? It means bush.
Rumuigbo means bush of Igbo
Rumuokuta means bush of okuta
Rumuneme means bush of neme
Etc
Was in PH for a while, PH is cool but I noticed that an average PH guy can lie eh
Oga hafa na..
Rumu means Children and not bush..
Therefore rumuola means ola's children, rumuokoro means okoro's children... and so on..
Ohia means bush by the way...
Compared ti to lag and some other towns Ave been to, Ph has one of the better names for bus stops, most of them in English except for the Rumu's of course....
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by ndigbo: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
slap1:
Cherubim Junction, Owerri
By Ikenehgbu

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Adeoba10(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Harbosede02:
Iyana mortuary
Awon tegba Oke lantoro, adigbe, ake, oke sokori, iporo ake,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by ebne(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pakuro bus stop,

Ijere elelede
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
ajixkhid1:

Lool .. abule .. Ijaye .. ope ilu .. elewudu .. adiyan
ojasi
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
ALATAKO BUS STOP grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by dave247(m): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
I RESIDE @ DIOBU IN PORT HARCOURT, MY BUSTOP IS KAMPALA BUSTOP
WE ALSO HAVE EMENIKE BUSTOP (DOING WIT STRENGTH)
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mosjames: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Who knows where 'Igbo Efon' bus stop is?
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by sunsky29(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
firstking01:
Down in ph here everytin is wit a touch of class and efizzy...u'd be bus stops like....leventis....cfc...bridge/genesis...artillery...intels...airforce...and it continues like dat undecided...
bro lemme complete it for u..waterlines bustop..garrison bus stop,bori camp bustop,GRA bus stop st john bus stop.oil mill bustop..market bus stop,first bank bus stop..they are too many..and all of them are along ph ....aba express way..smooth clean and straight ph..aba express way.also.

Presidential bus stop,timber bus stop,oyigbo bus stop.
I rep pitakwa

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by maureen546: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fire service b/stop,okih doun b/stop
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by slyng(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mangoro
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by sabrosa07(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Somewhere in Minna, Niger State, u'll hear stuffs like kpakungu, angwa filla, ayangwari.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by sunsky29(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
firstking01:
eyen eka...mbok fin...there's nowhere like slaughter bus stpsadthose are nt major roads...u'd only find designated bus stops on ph aba express road...ami nke mana ke phsad
bro free the guy.he is new to ph..we talkn major bus stop..he be talking. Township bus stop were even keke plies? U won't see any funny bus stop name along ph aba road.all is wt class.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by MistyDave(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Eye korin [bird singing] Ita alamu [alamu's outside] Opo maluu [Cow's pole] Odo gunyan [mortar pounding yam] Obo road [pussy road] ... Hilarious

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by debedebe(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kofedoti

manatan

Lusada

mangoro

sekona

apple junction

Badore

Malu

Latikay

ajangboju....
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by SlyCharlie(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
In ph.. Most bus stops are in English language.. . Example..... . 1st and 2nd Artillery . GRA bus stop . Leventis . Eleme . Market Junction . Waterlines . Wimpey . Agip . Intels.
Garrison. . Bori camp. . Oil mill. . Airforce . First bank. . Station. . Amadi Ama. . Trailer park . Mile 1 . Mile 3. . Kampala. . The list goes on and on
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Obamaxxx(m): 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ogogoro b/s cementry b/s mechanic baba ijebu
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by KELVINXY: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
akwusi anuba ogu bus stop grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by dacovajnr: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ajangbadi(Dog slamming booty) grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by sunsky29(m): 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Oh! I don't reside in PH though - I just visit. Odd that everyone refers to that particular spot as the Slaughter Park/ bus stop and I just go along with it.

The name "Slaughter" itself is creepy though. I had preconceived images in my heard when I first head the name.

And PH bus stops do not sound classy though. How do you explain "RUMUOLA", "RUMUOKORO" and other such "Rumos"? cheesy
u only see 2 of such bus stop here in ph rumuola,rumukwurushi..rumuokoro aint a bus stop along d said road..the rest are classy and trendy.if I dey lie ask any pitakwan in d house
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by sunsky29(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Ikpa, there are Rumuola and Rumumasi bus stops along PH-Aba road. They are well designated. Don't even argue that. I was in PH for several months in a stretch.
notin like rumumasi bus stop.its market junction we call it.rumuomasi is inner district.n u gt there via a cab frm dt market junction bus stop.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by shaicollins(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Orita Awon Aje at ikrodu road, Benson

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by MagnaB: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
OLOBO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos / Thread On "World Class Bus Terminals"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.