Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Always Remember Heaven.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Always Remember Heaven.. (542 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Remember Heaven.. by octopusfreaky(f): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Life is indeed vanity just like the preacher Solomon said,,human beings tend to forget the main reason why God created us,,His first mandate for us is to preach the gospel .Nowadays, some Christians give flimsy excuses for not preaching His word including me...I see no reason why we cant share the word of God in our spare times because in the long run all we pursuing is to satisfy ourselves only here on earth . After all our service and humanity to God on earth is what we reap in the after-life .Questions to ponder upon
1.) If you were to die today,will you make heaven?
2.) Why am i still alive is it because God still wants me to repent?
Dear believers,,let us all remember that eternity is forever compared to earth that is just for a specific period of time Heaven is the best place for us to be,always live cautiously and holy everyday..Happy new year in advance.
Re: Always Remember Heaven.. by kirchofff(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Always Remember Heaven.. by Captain001(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Good one. People don't think about eternity; that's why it's easy for some that call themselves Christians easily fall into sin.

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help / Why Is The Bible Wrong, When It Attempts To Go Beyond what we see PhysicaIly? / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(sat. 19/03/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.