Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help (542 Views)

Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying / Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Ajorosun: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2016
My fellow Nairalanders, I need your help on this important issue. My friend got a contract (building construction) of 15million naira.
How much tithe will he pay? I told him its10 percent of the contract hope I'm right?
Your answer with explanation will be appreciated. Thank
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Phizzlephizz(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2016
No need for explanations he's tithe is 1.5 million naira, 1.49million wud just be a waste money he shud better keep it than give anything less
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2016
End time stomach infrastructural scheme for pastors
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help by funnynation(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2016
If the 15M na his gain.. The tithe na 1.5M..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help by vizkiz: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
she should pay the tithe from her gain not with the project fee. 1.5 Milla as tithe? Mehn God punish poverty! cheesy
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Ajorosun: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
funnynation:
If the 15M na his gain.. The tithe na 1.5M..

Nairaland official comedian

He argued that he's profit may not up to 1.5m because this is his first major contract so he slash the price to win it......
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Kunmius(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tithe is 10% of ur income. The contract is not his income. The profit from the contract is his income. Therefore, he should wait until he completes the project and whatever is left is his income and he should pay his tithe from there. He doesn't even know how much of the N15 mil the project would require.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help by sonofthunder: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ajorosun:
My fellow Nairalanders, I need your help on this important issue. My friend got a contract (building construction) of 15million naira.
How much tithe will he pay? I told him its10 percent of the contract hope I'm right?
Your answer with explanation will be appreciated. Thank
tithe means 10% of profit or increase.

(1) (Reply)

A Dream Spouse! By Pastor Faith Oyedepo / All Out For The Gospel / Why Is The Bible Wrong, When It Attempts To Go Beyond what we see PhysicaIly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.