Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? (60381 Views)

Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / Christ Embassy Church Charging ₦1000 To Attend 31st Night Service / Today Is Christ The King Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Godson32(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
jared007:
see the way u are complaining more than the members. The 1000 naira is to restrict invitation of people to the auditorium becos of limited space. If u can't pay the token, why not appreoach the other viewing centers? By the way no one is gonna eat their 1000 naira fee. The money realized will be used for the sponsor and support of the ministry.
Ministry indeed. This one sound like Gordons ministry,hallaleuyah! Happy new Year.

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by calcal: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
God loves money, hope those poor Imams can copy from this.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by FrenchyL(m): 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
@Poster: Why is it paining you? If you have a problem with it then do not attend. It is not by force. I personally think that no one owes you an explanation on this matter so just let it go. 2016 is just minutes away and honestly there are a lot of things to discuss on this forum and i assure you that your chosen topic is not one of them. smiley
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Curlygirl(f): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Stay there and let your fellow man use your hard earned sweat to enrich himself in the name of service to God. Crowd control fee ni!!! If God should charge us at the rate at which every Christian bombards him from all over the world with prayers can we afford to pay Maybe you should think of that first before you start supporting the policies of your church. Let's be realistic for once please and use our God given intelligence pleeeese!

How much did Jesus charge as crowd control fee when he feed the 5000 and when he died on the cross for the whole world of sinners? I tot christ was supposed to be our model in Christianity!!! And this church is named CHRIST EMBASSY! Christ embassy indeed! The last days are here people. Open your eyesundecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Curlygirl:
Stay there and let your fellow man use your hard earned sweat to enrich himself in the name of service to God. Crowd control fee ni!!! If God should charge us at the rate at which every Christian bombards him from all over the world with prayers can we afford to pay Maybe you should think of that first before you start supporting the policies of your church. Let's be realistic for once please and use our God given intelligence pleeeese!

How much did Jesus charge as crowd control fee when he feed the 5000 and when he died on the cross for the whole world of sinners? I tot christ was supposed to be our model in Christianity!!! And this church is named CHRIST EMBASSY! Christ embassy indeed! The last days are here people. Open your eyesundecided

What is this one saying??
How people use their money is none of your Fu.ckingg business.

I'm sure you have more pressing issues to concern yourself especially now that 2016 is only a few minutes away.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by kelspleen10(m): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2016
hw many times did christ request money to reduce attendance. una no go leave all dis end time pastors?

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by kelspleen10(m): 12:08am On Jan 01, 2016
dear poster i love ur post. let all who dont wanna be reasonable kip followin him blindly. christ said dat we received free n shud give free. n neva did he try to reduce population at a religious function. by dia fruits u will knw dem

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Fourwinds: 12:44am On Jan 01, 2016
jared007:
see the way u are complaining more than the members. The 1000 naira is to restrict invitation of people to the auditorium becos of limited space. If u can't pay the token, why not appreoach the other viewing centers? By the way no one is gonna eat their 1000 naira fee. The money realized will be used for the sponsor and support of the ministry.
nonsense.!!! nonsense!!! nonsense.!!! restricting or no restricting is no excuse for collecting #1000 ...did Jesus Christ sell His ministry to me...giving money to church should be voluntary not compulsory...what are u turning d house of God to. u need a knock on ur head..
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Fourwinds: 12:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

What is this one saying??
How people use their money is none of your Fu.ckingg business.

I'm sure you have more pressing issues to concern yourself especially now that 2016 is only a few minutes away.
dis is how deceit start...d story we hera about pastors commiting atrocities was nobody's business until it became public and d victim demanding justice..d ones dat collect money and sleep with women was nobody's business rite....

doing. d wrong thing ..who gave dat control. standard....was it Jesus Christ. nonsense.!!!
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Fourwinds: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2016
FrenchyL:
@Poster: Why is it paining you? If you have a problem with it then do not attend. It is not by force. I personally think that no one owes you an explanation on this matter so just let it go. 2016 is just minutes away and honestly there are a lot of things to discuss on this forum and i assure you that your chosen topic is not one of them. smiley
u owe God explanation and man as well...

collecting money in d name of crowd control.. rubbish.!!! what prevent d church from taking d actual capacity and letting d rest remain outside without collecting money...dis is no longer church service but business out fit
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by ifeomaekol(f): 2:02am On Jan 01, 2016
Assslayer:

What do you mean support the gospel ? Do they tell you they lack funds in that church but why re you guys contradicting yourselves, first you said the 1000 is to control crowd and now it is to support the gospel. Smh
abeg free am-----sm pple see d truth bt ll neva acccept its d truth. Wat justification is dia in collecting 100k frm pple?
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by KayB: 2:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Wat u dont know is dat the monies will be depositted at the ''Bank of God'' for special spaces in heaven only for jerry curls carrying mugus. When govt ask for tax from them now the LITERATE FOOLS will say it is God's work as if a dime was collected from them for the air they breathe in, not to mention other free comforts of life from my Almighty.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by MK15real: 5:18am On Jan 01, 2016
Matthew 14:13 - 21. The unschooled disciples were able to convince 5000 full grown men to sit and a little boy to hand them his five loaves of bread and two fishes which was multiplied by Jesus and fed to them all with remnants "FREELY" and without problems. Now, that is "CROWD CONTROL".
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by iamord(m): 6:22am On Jan 01, 2016
The trashy event needs to be tagged as 'OLICH 3- OYAKILOME LIVE IN CONCERT!!! '
If they were paying a fee into the church. Why did they allow free online streaming of the watch over night . Bunch of low iq hypocrites
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Nickymezor(f): 7:28am On Jan 01, 2016
Wonders shall neva cease. .. Salvation is even free.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by nini007(m): 8:23am On Jan 01, 2016
Mumu
jared007:
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by eroticecstasy: 8:42am On Jan 01, 2016
the OP is 100% Correct, i just confirm from one of his member.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by segyemaro(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2016
jared007:
see urself. Is masturbation a sin or the motive behind it? If u masturbate at the hospital to extract sperm 4rm ur penis to test against STD so u ve sinned right? Man judges the outward but God judges the heart. The concept of sin is in THE MOTIVES NOT THE ACTION!
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by segyemaro(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=jared007 post=41501056] see urself. Is masturbation a sin or the motive behind it? If u masturbate at the hospital to extract sperm 4rm ur penis to test against STD so u ve sinned right? Man judges the outward but God judges the heart. The concept of sin is in THE MOTIVES NOT THE ACTION![/quote ] if the person masturbating is imagining himself having sex with another woman, for his masturbation to be effective, then that person donating his sperm for any test has sinned.

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by firstolalekan(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
jared007:
see urself. Is masturbation a sin or the motive behind it? If u masturbate at the hospital to extract sperm 4rm ur penis to test against STD so u ve sinned right? Man judges the outward but God judges the heart. The concept of sin is in THE MOTIVES NOT THE ACTION!
Dumbąss

So what if I slit someone's throat see if the person can bleed...

It is not a sin abi
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
The service was aired on 1,000 television stations across the world. shocked

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by FrenchyL(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fourwinds:
u owe God explanation and man as well...

collecting money in d name of crowd control.. rubbish.!!! what prevent d church from taking d actual capacity and letting d rest remain outside without collecting money...dis is no longer church service but business out fit

Hmnnn.... Ok Sir.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Assslayer: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:
The service was aired on 1,000 television stations across the world. shocked

So what should we do about it, run ?

It is no news that junks sells like wild fire
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Assslayer:

So what should we do about it, run ?

It is no news that junks sells like wild fire

No.
Shut the Fcukk Up. (STFU)
That's what you are meant to do.
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Assslayer: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

No.
Shut the Fcukk Up. (STFU)
That's what you are meant to do.

You are starting the new year with derogatory words, smh
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by suckcybay: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Some people are very funny, the people giving the money are not complaining. Why not leave us alone as we keep giving the money. Its only a poor man that will be looking at the Money; We are too Big. To shock you some people( which I am part of) gave more than 1000 naira for the ticket, these people see it as seed . Thank you Pastor For allowing us sow a seed. We are Spreading!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fourwinds:
dis is how deceit start...d story we hera about pastors commiting atrocities was nobody's business until it became public and d victim demanding justice..d ones dat collect money and sleep with women was nobody's business rite....

doing. d wrong thing ..who gave dat control. standard....was it Jesus Christ. nonsense.!!!

Oga I said how people use their money is not your Fu.ckingg business. Focus on that. I didn't talk about murder or adultery. If someone decides to use their money in a certain way especially when you didn't give it to them , who are you to criticise them?
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Assslayer:

You are starting the new year with derogatory words, smh

Sorry sir. I'd be more polite. grin
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Fourwinds: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Oga I said how people use their money is not your Fu.ckingg business. Focus on that. I didn't talk about murder or adultery. If someone decides to use their money in a certain way especially when you didn't give it to them , who are you to criticise them?
nonsense.!!! can u hear urself..."how people use their money is not ur Fu..cking business"

can Pastor Chris use other innovative ideas to obtain such money without using God's word...because people will be gullible when it has to do with God.. we know all these antics by people who call themselves men of God
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fourwinds:
nonsense.!!! can u hear urself..."how people use their money is not ur Fu..cking business"

can Pastor Chris use other innovative ideas to obtain such money without using God's word...because people will be gullible when it has to do with God.. we know all these antics by people who call themselves men of God

You have a very faulty mindset that's why you think someone is trying to collect money from people.

If people decide to pay to attend a service willingly and they weren't forced , it's honestly not your problem.

You are okay not to agree with them but criticizing them means you overstepped your boundary.

Since you are an antic detector, clap for your self. Well done. undecided
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Fourwinds: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

You have a very faulty mindset that's why you think someone is trying to collect money from people.

If people decide to pay to attend a service willingly and they weren't forced , it's honestly not your problem.

You are okay not to agree with them but criticizing them means you overstepped your boundary.

Since you are an antic detector, clap for your self. Well done. undecided
it is u dat has a faulty mind ....a very big faulty mind...it seems ur don't know d role religion play in d lives of humans...y do u think a person will make himself or herself a mobile bomb. is it not religion.? have u not heard people saying "my pastor said this and that. and they act according... u have a very low IQ..
Re: Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? by Boeing777pilot: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fourwinds:
it is u dat has a faulty mind ....a very big faulty mind...it seems ur don't know d role religion play in d lives of humans...y do u think a person will make himself or herself a mobile bomb. is it not religion.? have u not heard people saying "my pastor said this and that. and they act according... u have a very low IQ..

you lack basic comprehension skills.
So long their actions are not in violation of the laws of the land, then it's honestly not your business. It's not your money and how people decide to spend it is none of your business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Sex Between 12-3am Leads To Unanswered Prayers - Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.